Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (95819 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, so you wash and scrub the labia majora?. That part of the body is too sensitive to do scrubbing. It's usually washing it with soap. While for the vulva it secretes as often as it could. If your nails are fixed and long; how do you remove the residue it leaves behind in your vagina?. Mind you, that's the only part that's washed with only water, whether lukewarm or cold.
scrub with sponge........if u like self use brush.....lol.......even if ones nails are as long as a pole.........with carefulness one can wash d area and keep it very tidy....

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Stevengerd(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na person wey no get money dey complain say small stout bitter undecided
Lol, Nairalander been giving themselves hot hot since 500AD
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Countersam(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
You can wash plate with soap and water or use your tongue. The truth is some boys will lick the plate from dirty to sparklyn clean.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, so you wash and scrub the labia majora?. That part of the body is too sensitive to do scrubbing. It's usually washing it with soap. While for the vulva it secretes as often as it could. If your nails are fixed and long; how do you remove the residue it leaves behind in your vagina?. Mind you, that's the only part that's washed with only water, whether lukewarm or cold.
..labia majora is part of the vulva its just like the eyes and the face,the eyes are part of the face

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Gerrout!. Na people wey dey drink wine dey drag beer with poor man?. cheesy

This is my last reply to your foolishness.
Hehehehe! Your stupidity dey glaring..I sure say you don bag masters for foolishness grin grin

If Davido decide say na beer e wan drink..you go force am take Wine.just Negodu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, Nairalander been giving themselves hot hot since 500AD
The girl mata tire person jare..she go just dey talk like person wey no get sense..you no hear wetin she talk ni?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
Male genital has no odour. The male phallus is like an arm or leg. There's no outlet for eggs, blood, secretion like your vagina with the everlasting crack.

What you perceive is sweat from the joint of the thighs where it meets the torso , and not the male prick.
this is not true. The penis is an excretory organ, it sure has some smell, just like the vagina.

7 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Even with nails, washing the vj isn't a problem. All it need is water.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
scrub with sponge........if u like self use brush.....lol.......even if ones nails are as long as a pole.........with carefulness one can wash d area and keep it very tidy....

you are very correct. Ignore the attention seekers.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Stevengerd(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
The girl mata tire person jare..she go just dey talk like person wey no get sense..you no hear wetin she talk ni?
She no get at all. just arguing unnecessarily. bro wetin be the meaning of that proverb?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
She no get at all. just arguing unnecessarily. bro wetin be the meaning of that proverb?
So ppl wey sabi her for her for blind and unnecessary arguments plenty?

The meaning be say person wey no get money to buy/do one particular stuff go surely condemn those wey dey do am..

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Stevengerd(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
So ppl wey sabi her for her for blind and unnecessary arguments plenty?

The meaning be say person wey no get money to buy/do one particular stuff go surely condemn those wey dey do am..
Hahaha! Make person just they argue on thing wey plain, its crazy! That gal mumu i swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cinderella5:
this is not true. The penis is an excretory organ, it sure has some smell, just like the vagina.

The penís smells like the vagina? Lolz. So a hole that bleeds every month, expels blood for 5 days mixed other homornal properties and varying colours and thickness of fluid- some whitish, yellowish and yoke like- stink like a penís that passes urine from a very tiny orifice? You have got to be shiiting me some feminist dung.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
Male genital has no odour. The male phallus is like an arm or leg. There's no outlet for eggs, blood, secretion like your vagina with the everlasting crack.

What you perceive is sweat from the joint of the thighs where it meets the torso , and not the male prick.
.......hahaha......its like i woke u up...........well u cant possibly smell ur own genitals..........ok lets assume its d sweat

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ibkayee(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......hahaha......its like i woke u up...........well u cant possibly smell ur own genitals..........ok lets assume its d sweat
I remember bringing up the topic of smelly pen1s/balls here and a lot of guys were adamant it didn't exist

Females are even more prone and vulnerable to infections, odours etc because of the physiological characteristics and design of our genitals in comparison to men. So smelly vagina is bad, but smelly dick is on another level since it should be harder for them to get to that stage

@op
Wash cloth, loofah etc and warm water

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:

The penís smells like the vagina? Lolz? So a hole that bleeds every months, expels blood for 5 days mixed other homornal properties and varying colours and thickness of fluid- some whitish, yellowish and yoke like- stink like a penís that passes urine from a very tiny orifice? You have got to be shiiting me some feminist dung.

You likened the penis to an arm leg, that comparison is all shades of wrong. The penis excretes urine and semen, it doesn't matter how small the hole is, the penis ends up stinking because most times when y'all piss, you can't get rid of all the piss, it remains glued to your joysticks and that shit begins to stink.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
haha, pls ask him o
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by HMZi: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough
ewôóó

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hahaha! Make person just they argue on thing wey plain, its crazy! That gal mumu i swear
Abi nau..but her own argument no dey carry water
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Stevengerd(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Abi nau..but her own argument no dey carry water
Persin wey no get sense, u go knw thru argument
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Persin wey no get sense, u go knw thru argument
Nazo bro
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cinderella5:
You likened the penis to an arm leg, that comparison is all shades of wrong. The penis excretes urine and semen, it doesn't matter how small the hole is, the penis ends up stinking because most times when y'all piss, you can't get rid of all the piss, it remains glued to your joysticks and that shit begins to stink.

so semen smells? Ludicrous! How can the penís retain urine after urination? Lolz. Infants in diapers who are soaked with urine always don't stink. I think you're uncomfortable with your pussy grin

Here's why pussy stinks:

* For those who use pit latrine, as they squat straddling the toilet pit, the pussy stretches and smiles in warm greetings to the faecal heap of rubbish, inhaling the stench grin

* Most ladies are so dumb that after taking a shiit, they wipe downwards, leaving faecal residue in the pussy threshold for onward stench strong enough to repel drug resistant mosquitoes.

* You girls wear leggings choking the pussy to asphyxiation and it cannot breathe, leaving sweat, dead skin cells to partner with the pussy in a grand colabo of toxic bomb. grin

* The pussy expels more junk than the anus. From rejected, redundant blood cells, to different assortment of fluid... damn...

If God didn't make men as pussy-whipped automatons, it would take a gun in our heads to put a prick in that hellhole.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.

Hmmmm. That's exactly how it's written in the manual.. Nice one cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Stevengerd(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Nazo bro
Abi now, nairaland gals and useless argument be like church rat & poverty
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Johnspears: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Aww.....
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
so semen smells? Ludicrous! How can the penís retain urine after urination? Lolz. Infants in diapers who are soaked with urine always don't stink. I think you're uncomfortable with your pussy grin

Here's why pussy stinks:

* For those who use pit latrine, as they squat straddling the toilet pit, the pussy stretches and smiles in warm greetings to the faecal heap of rubbish, inhaling the stench grin

* Most ladies are so dumb that after taking a shiit, they wipe downwards, leaving faecal residue in the pussy threshold for onward stench strong enough to repel drug resistant mosquitoes.

* You girls wear leggings choking the pussy to asphyxiation and it cannot breathe, leaving sweat, dead skin cells to partner with the pussy in a grand colabo of toxic bomb. grin

* The pussy expels more junk than the anus. From rejected, redundant blood cells, to different assortment of fluid... damn...

If God didn't make men as pussy-whipped automatons, it would take a gun in our heads to put a prick in that hellhole.
I am not by any way comparing the vj with the dick in terms of smell, what I am saying is that the penis smells as well. It's not like the arm or leg like your carelessly asserted. The penis apart from retaining residue of urine which has an acidic smell, also smells stale, this is because the prick is trapped in between thighs, boxers and trousers, it sure stinks when it comes out to receive fresh air.
Stop dodging the issue at hand,the vagina naturally has an odour, yes, but to say the penis does not smell is telling bare faced lies.

9 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joey150(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.

Gosh!!! Graphic content

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cinderella5:
I am not by any way comparing the vj with the dick in terms of smell, what I am saying is that the penis smells as well. It's not like the arm or leg like your carelessly asserted. The penis apart from retaining residue of urine which has an acidic smell, also smells stale, this is because the prick is trapped in between thighs, boxers and trousers, it sure stinks when it comes out to receive fresh air.
Stop dodging the issue at hand,the vagina naturally has an odour, yes, but to say the penis does not smell is telling bare faced lies.
if you call the male urine residue "acidic" , what do you call menstrual cake of blood, urine, and vagina yeast and fluid?

Don't answer. I call it walking Hiroshima! grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin grin baba is keeping his eyes busy

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
if you call the male urine residue "acidic" , what do you call menstrual cake of blood, urine, and vagina yeast and fluid?

Don't answer. I call it walking Hiroshima! grin grin grin
what kind of a person are you? Why are you labouring to make a comparison where there is non? My point is, penis smells too, period, damn. And mind you, semen smells as well. If you think I like, next time to release it, put some in your nostrils and come tell me the result undecided

Have a smell free penis night, bye.

10 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cinderella5:
what kind of a person are you? Why are you labouring to make a comparison where there is non? My point is, penis smells too, period, damn. And mind you, semen smells as well. If you think I like, next time to release it, put some in your nostrils and come tell me the result undecided

Have a small free penis night, bye.
Stop nudging at the brink of your emotional bank. You said the prick has an "acidic" odour in your last post.

Earlier you said the penís "stink just like the vagina". Now you're saying semen stink too.

I think you're struggling with an internal battle to accept your own feminine nature.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
Stop nudging at the brink of your emotional bank. You said the prick has an "acidic" odour in your last post.

Earlier you said the penís "stink just like the vagina". Now you're saying semen stink too.

I think you're struggling with an internal battle to accept your own feminine nature.
there is a difference between 'the penis stinks like the vagina' and 'the penis stinks, like the vagina' go figure.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.