Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (95936 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
murphyibiam15:

hey stick to superior argument and don't insult someone.. the penis doesn't have any odour.. what you probably perceive is the sweat from thighs and heck after a male urinates he flangs his prick and he becomes dry and as for semen do men frequently release semen? isn't it only during sex and after that it stops

I am doctor and have to make you note some corrections.. one love

Lol, I don't know if a prick stinks cos I ain got one but my opinion was due to his very degrading description of the vjay. It made me wonder if he's educated at all to say the least

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
Here's her co trollop giving moral support to her eviscerated colleague.

The only reason you were born is because your witless mother was never able to calculate her period.

So boring. You are a breathing form of staphylococcus in motion. You're so lethargic you can actually spread gonoarrea by merely blowing someone a kiss.

Only by drinking cow urine can your thirst for dirty dicks be cured.

Byproduct of gángbáng!

fool

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
succyblinks:

Lol, I don't know if a prick stinks cos I ain got one but my opinion was due to his very degrading description of the vjay. It made me wonder if he's educated at all to say the least
the guy is an idiot and a pervert

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cinderella5:
fool
grin
Cinderella5:
you turn me on with this words.

But go and die.
I ain't even putting my hands to retrieve my destiny from your yeasty pussy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
succyblinks:

my graphic words were a horrific description of your own pussy pulsating with discoloured secretion.

It was like watching your own funeral service grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
grin
I ain't even putting my hands to retrieve my destiny from your yeasty pussy
the same hand you use on pit toilet girls? I will go with cucumber dear.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cinderella5:
the same hand you use one pit toilet girls, I will go with cucumber dear.
cucumber is cold you, fool. A dick is warm with protruding veins that create friction as it ploughs through your pussy walls. You're markedly dumb for not knowing an ejaculating penís sends slight vibrations through out the vestibule of your pussy.

Something no cucumber can achieve

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
cucumber is cold you, fool. A dick is warm with protruding veins that create friction as it ploughs through your pussy walls. You're markedly dumb for not knowing an ejaculating penís sends slight vibrations through out the vestibule of your pussy.

Something no cucumber can achieve

I prefer my cucumber to a man who has been fuking smelly pit toilet vj all his life.
By the way, protruding vainy dick is a sign of excessive masturbation. Do you have sense atal?

9 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cinderella5:
I prefer my cucumber to a man who has been fuking smelly pit toilet vj all his life.
By the way, protruding vainy dick is a sign of excessive masturbation. Do you have sense atal?
protruding veiny dick is a sign of healthy dick.

You're a navel-gazing dunderhead if you don't know blood flow to the penís causes erectión and veins are the conveyors of blood.

But for a girl who has lodged more cucumber in her pussy than Sheraton has lodged guests, I'm not surprised you're a dick illiterate even at 28 grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
protruding veiny dick is a sign of healthy dick.

You're a navel-gazing dunderhead if you don't know blood flow to the penís causes erectión and veins are the conveyors of blood.

But for a girl who has lodged more cucumber in her pussy than Sheraton has lodged guests, I'm not surprised you're a dick illiterate even at 28 grin
cucumbers and dildos actually, I still prefer cuxmber though, don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cinderella5:
cucumbers and dildos actually, I still prefer cuxmber though, don't know why.
can a cucumber use its pelvis to smother your clitóris while a dick is simultaneously pulsating in a deep fucking inside your pussy? Answer's no.

You are dick-alexithymic

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
my graphic words were a horrific description of your own pussy pulsating with discoloured secretion.

It was like watching your own funeral service grin

Can you quit convulsing all over my mention? This is the third mention I have received from you in less than an hour. Please go play somewhere else with your mates

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
can a cucumber use its pelvis to smother your clitóris while a dick is simultaneously pulsating in a deep fucking inside your pussy? Answer's no.

You are dick-alexithymic
deek is good no doubt, but that would be within the confines of a healthy relationship.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
succyblinks:

Can you quit convulsing all over my mention? This is the third mention I have received from you in less than an hour. Please go play somewhere else with your mates
shut up, you dick! You're the hammerhead who quoted me first and kept unediting my moniker in your rants of foolishness.

Grumpy nanny-goat still wearing granny panties and using rags as sanitary pads. Stupid dick

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:
shut up you, dick! You're the hammerhead who quoted me first and kept unediting my moniker in your rants of foolishness.

Grumpy nanny-goat still wearing granny panties and using rags as sanitary pads. Stupid dick

I agree, jus stop mentioning me. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cinderella5:
deek is good no doubt, but that would be within the confines of a healthy relationship.
Health as in commited? Thought you're the crusader for liberation?

Or health as in free of STDs? Then go for tests and have an unchained, borderless fúck with a meaty dick.

Feel the warmth of a penís separating your pussy lips with a commanding force no cucumber can muster while you relax and enjoy the ride instead of exerting energy with a cucumber, robbing you of half the pleasure.

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
succyblinks:

I agree, jus stop mentioning me. Thank you

Fücking fúck outta my face and go get a dick therapy to lighten up.

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
So ppl wey sabi her for her for blind and unnecessary arguments plenty?

The meaning be say person wey no get money to buy/do one particular stuff go surely condemn those wey dey do am..
You're just a coward using an alternate to seek for attention.

You must have felt I'm you who know nothing other than hawking your ignorance like Akara and bread on NL with that crap you wrote and called a proverb. You should do yourself a favour with google.

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
She no get at all. just arguing unnecessarily. bro wetin be the meaning of that proverb?
You just renewed your idiot licence. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Horlohlah: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lols, this is like saying that a male doctor should not be allowed to come into the labour room because he doesn't have a womb to carry a child nor vagina to push out the child with.

See, vagina cleans itself internally with its natural secretions. Your duty is to keep the outside clean and dry from excess moisture to avoid yeast infections.

A smelly vagina doesn't mean that you're not keeping it clean, most times it is because of one infection or the other
And to think a guy is even more informed and knowledgeable than most girls here... Kudos to you bro.

I don't know when dipping your finger inside your Vagina because part of the cleaning method, I wonder where they bring these people from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:

Bae stop arguing with sm1 who is very ignorant, I was red with anger seeing how he spewed trash like an imb.ecile. and to think this ones has a mother at home who couldn't do a proper training

Spits!

This one pain u cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
where have you seen such a person without nipples? Another imaginative nonsense. Your brain keep churning out senseless things, what else do you have? Let's here it.

Eerr there aree some girls that dont have niples

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 12:14am On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're just a coward using an alternate to seek for attention.

You must have felt I'm you who know nothing other than hawking your ignorance like Akara and bread on NL with that crap you wrote and called a proverb. You should do yourself a favour with google.

Wetin do your own main..so coz I decide say I wan use my alt don mean say I be coward..even wen u sef dey use your Alt..i talk am say u no get sense @ all am person wey sabi you in Stevenage also talk am...

You still dey on the proverb mata..aswear you be mumu...so you dey expect make you see all pidgin/warri proverbs on google..Waray ni e se! grin grin

Take this thread upgrade your brain wey run on Cupcake Android version
https://www.nairaland.com/974887/funny-pidgin-proverbs
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Jesu!!!!

Oga fearlez no get chill o

dude gat me practically laughing my ass off with his comments.........

One dude taking two hoes down in one thread grin grin

19 bottles of whiskey for you fam cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Wetin do your own main..so coz I decide say I wan use my alt don mean say I be coward..even wen u sef dey use your Alt..i talk am say u no get sense @ all am person wey sabi you in Stevenage also talk am...

You still dey on the proverb mata..aswear you be mumu...so you dey expect make you see all pidgin/warri proverbs on google..Waray ni e se! grin grin

Take this thread upgrade your brain wey run on Cupcake Android version
https://www.nairaland.com/974887/funny-pidgin-proverbs

Hehehe cheesy grin Cowards appear with alternates to troll at their nightmares. I must have made your poor life a hellhole.

There's difference between a "Quote" and a "Proverb" or "Adage" even a secondary school pupil should be able to differentiate them but you failed, you failed at trolling with your first shade 'cause I overlooked it and went straight to call your bluff off and you still failed at branding a "Quote" as a "Proverb", get your facts right next time and quit the mind game of "Everyone knows she argues blindly". You're a renowned fool who've failed to realize he's a fool.

Back to your rubbish, fixing of nails should cost me N1,200 at most for both finger nails and toe nails but we don't all like carring nails 'cause of personal preference. Even if I'm poor and feels like, I should be able to afford that but I already have good looking finger prints and toe nail...all natural. So I slammed you trolling attempt back at you for your ignorance. Secondly, fixing damages one's natural nails so I rarely fix for that reason but if I must, it's more of natural...very short and carved almost at same length with my nails.

Go to beer parlours and look at those patronising beer, they're either mentally poor or financially broke 'cause beer posess more harm than good to any man. The rich know so they don't go close to such drinks while it's left for you who thinks he's enjoying his life not knowing you're closer your grave. grin

Go refund your parent's school fees. It was totally a waste on a block-head.

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by sKeetz(m): 12:36am On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned?.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.

Can you send me a video of how you wash it? Am not sure my gf washes hers well cause I see her do it and it's not like you described. sad

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 30, 2017
sKeetz:

Can you send me a video of how you wash it? Am not sure my gf washes hers well cause I see her do it and it's not like you described. sad
Your gf washes her VJ before you?. Then she should keep washing it that way.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Hehehe cheesy grin Cowards appear with alternates to troll at their nightmares. I must have made your poor life a hellhole.

There's difference between a "Quote" and a "Proverb" or "Adage" even a secondary school pupil should be able to differentiate them but you failed, you failed at trolling with your first shade 'cause I overlooked it and went straight to call your bluff off and you still failed at branding a "Quote" as a "Proverb", get your facts right next time and quit the mind game of "Everyone knows she argues blindly". You're a renowned fool who've failed to realize he's a fool.

Back to your rubbish, fixing of nails should cost me N1,200 at most for both finger nails and toe nails but we don't all like carring nails 'cause of personal preference. Even if I'm poor and feels like I should be able to afford that but I already have good looking finger prints and toe nail...all natural. So I slammed you trolling attempt back at you for your ignorance.

Go to beer parlours and look at those patronising beer, they're either mentally poor or financially broke 'cause beer posess more harm than good to any man. The rich know so they don't go close to such drinks while it's left for you who thinks he's enjoying his life not knowing you're closer your grave. grin

Go refund your parents their school fees.
Hehehehe, See paragraph on top foolishness..Abeg gimme the typical example of a proverb..your stupidity na inbuilt one like Q5 ba3...

The only thing wey fit dey gimme nightmare na your level of ugliness..ugly ppl always dey bitter..na the thing wey dey do you be..always bitter..but make person Ugly no mean say make dem no get sense....but you, you Ugly you no come get sense join..

You argue blindly..everyone sabi that part knows..you call me me a renowned fool..but nobody sabi me for here like dem sabi you for your Ugliness and bitterness..me dare you make you start using your pix as dp..ugly Oshi!! grin grin

Where you wan see money fix nail sef if you wan fix amyou be poor man pikin with rich girl mentality..na the worse you fit do be dat as your Queen english no add up and still never make you fine since you don dey speak am grin grin

Like I don talk before person wey go drink beer,go drink beer..e no matter if he rich or poor...all the nonsense way you type above no add up..abeg clear road.

Shey you been talk say the last msg wey u send before that one go be your last..you be confirm bastard as you no stick to your words grin grin

I wan go sleep, drop msg for me before tmorow morning..I love you worwor kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by 912(m): 12:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
You likened the penis to an arm leg, that comparison is all shades of wrong. The penis excretes urine and semen, it doesn't matter how small the hole is, the penis ends up stinking because most times when y'all piss, you can't get rid of all the piss, it remains glued to your joysticks and that shit begins to stink.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked Your assertion is absolutely wrong and the premise (piss and semen undecided ) you are basing your argument on is equally false. Please whenever you are not sure about something, ask google and don't just talk about unresearched and unconfirmed assumptions like it's fact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by 912(m): 1:02am On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......hahaha......its like i woke u up...........well u cant possibly smell ur own genitals..........ok lets assume its d sweat

lool
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 1:30am On Aug 30, 2017
pu7pl3:

This one pain u cheesy

Ya it did! Seeing I share the same country with empty heads pained me a lot

Who are you?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 1:36am On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineR:
Jesu!!!!

Oga fearlez no get chill o

dude gat me practically laughing my ass off with his comments.........

One dude taking two hoes down in one thread grin grin

19 bottles of whiskey for you fam cheesy cheesy

Its your mum who couldn't raise you well that's a hoe, the fact that all your female relatives are loose doesn't mean every girl is like that. For Pete sake we are not in your family meeting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.