Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (95978 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
succyblinks:

So the fool you called me when you mentioned me wasn't an insult?
Abeg oga I take the God wen u dey serve take beg u, you didn't get what I was against but insulted me twice for no reason
Abeg carry yourself comot for my mention abeg!

Happy new month...grin

U shud try to stay true to ur words...

Unfollow the damn thread B... :p

Nd take a chill pill wink
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Babybunny:

Took the pic before going to church wink

And I hate earrings embarassed
You are fine even without makeup. You should be 18 years or less lol. You are good like this. don't makeup.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
I saw it too. Many people are watching this like encounter between Messi and Ronaldo. So interesting but disgusting.

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=sunshineR post=60041858][/quote]

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

i dey around cheesy
abeg any ukwu 4 me cheesy cheesy cheesy
iyam hungry grin grin grin

ukwu presido still dey lack ukwu cheesy cheesy
oya use this one take hold body grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2017

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
I see Succyblinks viewing o cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineR:

ukwu presido still dey lack ukwu cheesy cheesy
oya use this one take hold body grin
. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineR:
I see Succyblinks viewing o cheesy cheesy

Are u serious

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hahahahah

you and all this ur hilarious memes cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Are u serious

hahahah
yes o

someone who said shes unfollowing the thread a while ago cheesy cheesy

the hoe like insult sha
i think its the only thing that makes her decaying rotten cunt orgasm cheesy

Cc: succyblinks cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineR:

hahahah
yes o

someone who said shes unfollowing the thread a while ago cheesy cheesy

the hoe like insult sha
i think its the only thing that makes her decaying rotten cunt orgasm cheesy

Cc: succyblinks cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
succyblinks:

So the fool you called me when you mentioned me wasn't an insult?
Abeg oga I take the God wen u dey serve take beg u, you didn't get what I was against but insulted me twice for no reason
Abeg carry yourself comot for my mention abeg!
God forbid!
How will I called you a fool?
I mean for what?
Was there any previous quarrel, aquement or something between us?

You probably read in a hurry and thought I called you a fool. I never did, and we never do.
Didn't you see in one of replies where I said I didn't mean to hate or insult you?

No wonder you were trying really hard to insult me. You thought I was insulting you.
That wasn't my intention and will never be.

The end of this matter be say, we probably misunderstood each other and end up aqueing for nothing.

Sorry if I insulted you OK? I never meant it that way.

BTW, who mentioning you epp?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
CosmicJames:

God forbid!
How will I called you a fool?
I mean for what?
Was there any previous quarrel, aquement or something between us?

You probably read in a hurry and thought I called you a fool. I never did, and we never do.
Didn't you see in one of replies where I said I didn't mean to hate or insult you?

No wonder you were trying really hard to insult me. You thought I was insulting you.
That wasn't my intention and will never be.

The end of this matter be say, we probably misunderstood each other and end up aqueing for nothing.

Sorry if I insulted you OK? I never meant it that way.

BTW, who mentioning you epp?

You were actually making sense till the last part but no wahala
Its nice to see you finally understood me and vice versa
Have a nice time!
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough

this babe sabi work
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned?.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.

egbami which one be labia majora..........google tinZ
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
succyblinks:

You were actually making sense till the last part but no wahala
Its nice to see you finally understood me and vice versa
Have a nice time!

You too.

Don't mind the last part. It was deliberately added so the reply won't be boring.

Finally, I'm able to see you in your low cool tone!

I will will follow you for 30days. lol
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dahrah:
wetin concern u abt how they wash with long nails? is it ur vaginal?

VAGINAL LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
you turn me on with this words.
But go and die.
Can imagine what you will do once drop your phone.#cucumbertinz
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

Can imagine what you will do once drop your phone.#cucumbertinz
wow how did you know? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
wow how did you know? cheesy
ssssh experience.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
pocohantas:

I never said it smells bad, some pricks only got emotional

The skin there is kinda different and moist...so, yes I can tell a dick with my eyes closed. Doesn't mean he is dirty, I can tell it! Simple!

why dont you change your DP it scares the wits out of me when I look at it at night
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Babybunny:
Happy new month everybody kiss kiss
Y'all should take a chill pill angry sad
The main aim of this thread wasn't to fight undecided
Wtf shocked

uhm and this barney is right o. WA GBAYI
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 2:00am On Sep 02, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

why dont you change your DP it scares the wits out of me when I look at it at night

The question is, why are you always visiting my profile at night? cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2017
CosmicJames:

You too.

Don't mind the last part. It was deliberately added so the reply won't be boring.

Finally, I'm able to see you in your low cool tone!

I will will follow you for 30days. lol

I'm always in a cool tone not just cool but funny.
Alright! Happy following
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Chukabiz1961(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
succyblinks and pu7pl3 tried. I decided to behave like them by reading their mentions till the end. It made me to remember when i was young. Each time i had quarrel with my brother, it usually ended with idiot and he will call me idiot too and none of us will like to be defeated. So one day i decided that i will be wining him by saying idiot silently which i did and that was the solution for the whole issue. It was ignorance on my side because of my level of reasoning then but it was golden. At times silence is golden. I was doing it ignorantly and i have now realised how important it is to let go some things. Happy ember months my fellow Nairalander.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
pocohantas:

NOTE: I dont always look, I just checked it About 2ice
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
pocohantas:

ur dp na waoh cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR:

hahahahah

you and all this ur hilarious memes cheesy cheesy cheesy
... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 2:00am On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:

ur dp na waoh cheesy

Na me be that? You can send a PM if you like what you see... cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Na me be that? You can send a PM if you like what you see... cheesy
12 guys don like dis u dp already cheesy
god of mercy cheesy grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by teehamzat(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
succyblinks:

The only reason you were born is because your witless mother was never able to calculate her period.

So boring. You are a breathing form of staphylococcus in motion. You're so lethargic you can actually spread gonoarrea by merely blowing someone a kiss.

Your mother abandoned you on the streets to continue fücking like an unhinged bonobo-chimpanzee after her multiple abortion attempts on your foetus failed.
Only by drinking cow urine can your thirst for dirty dicks be cured. Gay asshole

Byproduct of gángbáng!
seriously? you lay waste to human intelligence

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.