Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction With Her Cameltoe Popping Out (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction With Her Cameltoe Popping Out (photos) (2693 Views)

Bbnaija: Busty Dorothy Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction (video) / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As Her Nipple Slip Open At NYFW, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction With Her Cameltoe Popping Out (photos) by JamieNaija(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
American Rapper, Nicki Minaj looked beautiful and totally hot in a form-fitting bubble gum pink two-piece latex outfit.

The 34 year old was said to have been appalled at the situation but then she vibes it over and reveled in the hilarious situation.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/nicki-minaj-suffers-wardrobe.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction With Her Cameltoe Popping Out (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
All because I want to make money, I want to be famous, you turn yourself a intimacy gadget, your problem not mine

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction With Her Cameltoe Popping Out (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na wa
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction With Her Cameltoe Popping Out (photos) by babywhite(f): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
gringrin
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction With Her Cameltoe Popping Out (photos) by HeWrites(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
CAMEL TOE indeed
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction With Her Cameltoe Popping Out (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na today
Who tel u say na ware rop mal kini
So rihannna wey dey use breat open sing uko
Na bra malfunction
Liv demna dere marketing strategies
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction With Her Cameltoe Popping Out (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Let that your wardrobe malfunction carry you come my room, you see that your p***sy lips wey fat wella for that pinshure, i go.............don't lemme talk just come

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Ajao Introduces Her Twin Sister To The World In The Most Adorable Way / Singer Niniola Hit Warri City With Her Cleveage-baring Outfit (photo) / Anita Joseph Shared Another N**de Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.