Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (65476 Views)

Diy Glowing Cream For Dark Chocolate Skin / Grey & Glow Spa Charcoal Body And Facial Scrub / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Olisa116: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Go for dial lotion for men, then olay faceial cream 7 in 1.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Richy4(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
palm kernel oil cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Thanks alot. Is this okay for the face too?
Effeminate guy... Vaseline fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by clemzo101(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nivea, natural fairness

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by ActionsShure: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
U mean vaselin lotion
The one in a blue bottle
Coolgent:

Try one of the following:
1. Nivea cream
2. Cocobutter
3. Vaseline cream
They are good
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Olulinks(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tenniebae:
U can try palmers cocoabutter...it works,maintains ur skin colour
Show your face now to see how it looks on you or?
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by 1miccza: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bros talk say u wan bleach make you be like dat albino for the other thread. Anyway go meet iya mufu make she mix different cream give you, you go even turn rainbow sef
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by chinwejanebae: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
shea butter is the best cream.but,if the smell bothers you add your favourite essential oil.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by ShayGirl(f): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Try coconut oil alongside ori and dat Palmer's cocoa butter Jst like d Lady said...ur skin would be as radiant as ever...
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Slayer2: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=overhypedsteve post=59978652]OK while you guys are at this. Please help a light brown complessioned guy to chose what he will rub on his body. I ve tried a lot of lotion out there and they just seem to bleach me. And I don't want to bleach especially when these creams do not help you whiten your nya5h or your ball sac. So please help me. I don't want to look dark, but I also don't want to bleach. I just want to be in the middle like Will Smith. [/quote.

Lol. Use fair and white straight morning and night for 1 well. After you get to will Smith colour. Use only once a day. The cream is expensive is the down side.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by aprokomania(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:
You said you want your skin to shine? Well that's easy, I'm a cosmetologist and I can tell you what to do. Things you will need to make this morning and night body scrub are

1liter of glossy paint
1liter of kerosene (this is to make the cream much)
35ml of HCL (please go to a renowned pharmacy cos most of this people sell fake)
50grams of salt (NaOH please also buy original)

You will mix all this ingredients in a bowl preferably with a lid cover, you will appy this mix over your body every morning and night before you sleep, wait two weeks and see your skin even the sun will be jealous

NaOH is an alkali, not a salt. Did you pass chemistry at all?

5 Likes

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by overhypedsteve(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Slayer2 post=59978904][/quote] thanks. Once I am at Will Smith level, babes will be queuing up to get a feel of my good old labula
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by larrypourl(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tenniebae:
U can try palmers cocoabutter...it works,maintains ur skin colour

Really good for dark skin. Been using it since childhood till now. Op just make sure you don't buy the zenon own ooo buy the one this lady spoke about.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by saidubaba: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Nivea
Which of nivea
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Collins4u1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
ShayGirl:
Try coconut oil alongside ori and dat Palmer's cocoa butter Jst like d Lady said...ur skin would be as radiant as ever...

what's ori? Na sheabutter?
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Keneeby(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Let us see your face first so that we can know what to say.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by hector: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
must u rub cream? can't u just take your bath wit a good soap and use a fine body spray and off u go. I have not used any cream for three years now yet my skin glows like the yellow sun that descend at the horizon before twilight. some guys and misplaced priorities sha..

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Slayer2: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
overhypedsteve:
thanks. Once I am at Will Smith level, babes will be queuing up to get a feel of my good old labula

grin

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by larrypourl(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:
You said you want your skin to shine? Well that's easy, I'm a cosmetologist and I can tell you what to do. Things you will need to make this morning and night body scrub are

1liter of glossy paint
1liter of kerosene (this is to make the cream much)
35ml of HCL (please go to a renowned pharmacy cos most of this people sell fake)
50grams of salt (NaOH please also buy original)

You will mix all this ingredients in a bowl preferably with a lid cover, you will appy this mix over your body every morning and night before you sleep, wait two weeks and see your skin even the sun will be jealous

Honestly You're wicked grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by cymontempler: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Coconut Oil. All the way......
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by succyblinks(f): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
aprokomania:

NaOH is an alkali, not a salt. Did you pass chemistry at all?

Must you add insult before passing your message? Sharing nl with kids nowadays is something else. You could see it was all a joke and you could have made your corrections jokingly too

Grow sense

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by alex81(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg me am looking for cream that will make my bank a/c shine...

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Someone should come and recommend the best creams for a chocolate skinned guy. No bleaching creams pls. I just want something to make my chocolate skin keep shinning.

Mods and Lalasticlala your help is needee for wider reach too.

Thank you in advance

How about I recommend a sanitary pad for you too?

Always.

5 Likes

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by maclatunji: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Baby oil.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by maclatunji: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
alex81:

You need Bank-o-sheen

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
saidubaba:

Which of nivea

For dark skinned people
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Someone should come and recommend the best creams for a chocolate skinned guy. No bleaching creams pls. I just want something to make my chocolate skin keep shinning.

Thank you in advance

sebamed body milk
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by emmadejust(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
GO FOR PALMER FOR MEN , or verseline for men .

The first is cost and sometimes hard to get in most supermarket so I go for the second as alternative

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
alex81:
right

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Kfed4ril(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Thank you in advance

Ori

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
godunia:
Dudu osun all the way

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Handsomecole(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Use Jergens bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.