Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (65507 Views)

Diy Glowing Cream For Dark Chocolate Skin / Grey & Glow Spa Charcoal Body And Facial Scrub / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Ginaz(f): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
I use palm kernel oil to rub my body. I'm tired of all those shiity body creams that later gives you trouble.

I have used almost all from Q+, Johnson baby lotion, E45( very good though it's now expensive, na 6k now o) shea butter, crystal white, Dr miracle body Cream, aveeno, olay, St ives etc....infact I can't named all as I have forgotten and they were all expensive o. angry

They did nothing, worst off, I bought a lot of fakes, wasted my money.

As I'm here now eh, I have ported to natural soap and body Cream before I will use my hands to spoil my skin, lucky me, I didn't get any stretch marks (thank you lord.

If you want to know what I'm using now.... it's palm kernel oil as body Cream, then black native yoruba soap. O p, you can try thats.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by nice247(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
wayne4loan:
Engine Oil angry

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Viccur(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fried Okro will do
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by emmys07: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Engine oil remind the best for shining skin
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Coolgent:

Try one of the following:
1. Nivea cream
2. Cocobutter
3. Vaseline cream
They are good
Hope this Nivea doesn't bleach one's skin? Is it good for an oil chocolate skin or recommend something. Now I'm feeling shy. grin. These days I just rub anything. Lol
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by TellMeNothing: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pears oil. Blend am with that cocobutter vaseline eey dem do wey de be like apple so..
Then come top am with dope perfume and spray

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by TellMeNothing: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pears oil. Blend am with that cocobutter vaseline eey dem do wey de be like apple so..
Then come top am with dope perfume and spray

Forget it.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by AONE555(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:
You said you want your skin to shine? Well that's easy, I'm a cosmetologist and I can tell you what to do. Things you will need to make this morning and night body scrub are

1liter of glossy paint
1liter of kerosene (this is to make the cream much)
35ml of HCL (please go to a renowned pharmacy cos most of this people sell fake)
50grams of salt (NaOH please also buy original)

You will mix all this ingredients in a bowl preferably with a lid cover, you will appy this mix over your body every morning and night before you sleep, wait two weeks and see your skin even the sun will be jealous

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by classicalbenson(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
kitten sauce
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by oyeezah(f): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Neutrogena or olay
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Cosmique: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
the best cream for you is. ''STAY WHITE'' that is what am using. it doesn't bleach skin.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by lereinter(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
slay king loading
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Oselu28(f): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
veekid:
Lemon fresh does the magic for choc skin

am fair nd I use lemon fresh,I love d cream....no bleaching
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Oselu28(f): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
aprokomania:

NaOH is an alkali, not a salt. Did you pass chemistry at all?

Ela,it will pain him oooo,lol
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tenniebae:
U can try palmers cocoabutter...it works,maintains ur skin colour
That's my favorite cream.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
overhypedsteve:
OK while you guys are at this. Please help a light brown complessioned guy to chose what he will rub on his body. I ve tried a lot of lotion out there and they just seem to bleach me. And I don't want to bleach especially when these creams do not help you whiten your nya5h or your ball sac. So please help me. I don't want to look dark, but I also don't want to bleach. I just want to be in the middle like Will Smith.
It is written "Complexion" not "complessioned"
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Birminghamvirgo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
BornnAgainChild:
Nivea

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by pweetiedee(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
overhypedsteve:
OK while you guys are at this. Please help a light brown complessioned guy to chose what he will rub on his body. I ve tried a lot of lotion out there and they just seem to bleach me. And I don't want to bleach especially when these creams do not help you whiten your nya5h or your ball sac. So please help me. I don't want to look dark, but I also don't want to bleach. I just want to be in the middle like Will Smith.

Dudu osun and Lemon fresh or body butter (Mango butter or Shea butter) use body butter at night.

It will make ur skin shine and repair ur skin

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by pweetiedee(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
Oga leave cream and focus on other important things. I've not rubbed cream for almost 5 years and i passed an exam last year. I didn't think it was possible.

Praise God

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by pweetiedee(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ginaz:
I use palm kernel oil to rub my body. I'm tired of all those shiity body creams that later gives you trouble.

I have used almost all from Q+, Johnson baby lotion, E45( very good though it's now expensive, na 6k now o) shea butter, crystal white, Dr miracle body Cream, aveeno, olay, St ives etc....infact I can't named all as I have forgotten and they were all expensive o. angry

They did nothing, worst off, I bought a lot of fakes, wasted my money.

As I'm here now eh, I have ported to natural soap and body Cream before I will use my hands to spoil my skin, lucky me, I didn't get any stretch marks (thank you lord.

If you want to know what I'm using now.... it's palm kernel oil as body Cream, then black native yoruba soap. O p, you can try thats.

Why not use dudu osun..its Behind

Doesn't palm kernel oil stain your skin?
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by kazzy4u(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
mix ori and honey together... Tnk me later
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by holuwajobar(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
phileamon3:
Use clinic clear it's the best
y u wicked like dz...
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by EngrMilly(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Someone should come and recommend the best creams for a chocolate skinned guy. No bleaching creams pls. I just want something to make my chocolate skin keep shinning.

Mods and Lalasticlala your help is needee for wider reach too.

Thank you in advance
Get cocoa glow vaseline and mix shea butter to it.
You'll get that shiny effect.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by pweetiedee(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Slayer2 post=59978904][/quote]
the cost is not the downside.
The "hydroxyphenol" in it is the downside.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Someone should come and recommend the best creams for a chocolate skinned guy. No bleaching creams pls. I just want something to make my chocolate skin keep shinning.

Thank you in advance

hushpuppi cream
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Antoeni(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Stella Pomade
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Olive4(f): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
try oriflame milk and honey cream

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by BluntBoy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Thank you in advance

Try a mixture of Ariel, JIK, kerosene and hydrogen peroxide. Works like magic.

WARNING: Do not try it at home!!
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by prejulsuc(f): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
overhypedsteve:
come let me mixed cream for you and you will be glad I did.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by overhypedsteve(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Highorbit:
It is written "Complexion" not "complessioned"
wow, you took your time to write that out? You dey sick abi Wetin. I saw the error but refused to correct it cus I know anybody would get what I am trying to say? Well thank you oga highorbit
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Ginaz(f): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

Why not use dudu osun..its Behind

Doesn't palm kernel oil stain your skin?

I used dudu osun but didn't like it. It made my skin so dry. The soap I'm using is yoruba soap, one is red in color the other black. The red coloured one I'm using. They sell it in delta state, in the market.

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by SalamRushdie: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
Oga leave cream and focus on other important things. I've not rubbed cream for almost 5 years and i passed an exam last year. I didn't think it was possible.

Best advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.