Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia (16937 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by otitokoroleti: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIPP TO THE DEAD.

NOTE: I DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by umu(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
ALLAHU AKBAR!May ALLAH forgive them and bless them with Aljannah Firdaus, Ameen.
I pray to ALLAH to die as a Muslim and also wish the same to the Muslim Ummah, Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Usernamee: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Vutseck:

As a Muslim I don't understand

or may be the 7 virgin Angeles would be readily available .

Shame on you if you are truly a Muslim
That means you don't care to seek knowledge about your deen

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by omokab: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
They wasted Nigeria's money with their lives
the money collected from your you? Or is there any muslim that have ever come to you for any financial assistance to travel to mecca for hajj. The money they are spending on jerusalem that have no benefit here and thereafter is called what? Allah command we muslim to go to hajj unlike the one you can't find in your bible.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Willahpih(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Religion has impeded global development. This is as a result of wrong perception of why religion exist. Thus, you observe, people of a particular sect see members of other sects as someone with no true moral standard, and to the extreme as enemy. And this is obvious; it's just that the people are made not to see that the religion as they perceive it has enslaved them. I advice that people should work towards the development of the world. It is only when the people understand the necessity of developing the world that the true meaning of religion will dawn on them. Whether Muslim, Christian, Sikhist, Buddhist, etc. the peoples are still one. I play(sic) that we discover the truth. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by omokab: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Usernamee:

Shame on you if you are truly a Muslim

That means you don't care to seek knowledge about your deen
he is not a muslim judging by his statement. He's only mocking himself.
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by juman(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
ybalogs:
May Allah make us die as Muslims. Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaei rajiuna.
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Biodunalley: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
I pray may Allah make me die in Mecca at old age.
Ameen
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by ASalafy: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
some Christian say we worship same God which is lie you call on jesus i call on Allah others say Islam is not a good religion, please is there a place in bible where Jesus said he is a Christian? NO did he mention of Church? NO good those bible you believe on was is Jesus bought it? NO the change in version was is Jesus that change it? NO
Jesus is a servant/prophet of Allah, Allah said he will not forgive those who associate partner with and you must die a Muslim. the person they nail on the cross when they started nailing him he shouted Allah hmmmm. some say Jesus is the God some he is the son of God see ignorant abeg! going to mecca is part of pillars of Islam if you have the money to go there then you must go and about people who died it their time simple, Christian go to Jerusalem some died there also. if you die a Christian walahi FINAR ABADAN!!! HE/SHE HELL FOR EVER

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by weezyeleniyan(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
otitokoroleti:
RIPP TO THE DEAD.

NOTE: I DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH.

Nobody compel you to believe in Allah....but I pray you believe in the oneness of Allah before its late.... Ihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭa al-mustaqīm, Ṣirāṭa al-laḏīna anʿamta ʿalayhim ġayri l-maġḍūbi ʿalayhim walā ḍ-ḍāllīn
Show us the straight path , The path of those You bestowed favor upon, not anger upon, and not of those who go astray.
This is part of the Surah Al-Fatiha .
The Sirat-al-Mustaqim (Arabic: ﺍﻟﺼﺮﺍﻁ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺘﻘﻴﻢ ) refers to the path of Islam (or any other faith) which leads on to the path of success in the hereafter.
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by happiness2020(f): 1:05am On Aug 30, 2017
casdoruche:
waste of money

81000 pilgrims

Flight ticket person 200k Atleast plus visa

Naija can't we get those stones or pieces of it And conduct African HAJJ ABI
Don't joke with what you have no knowledge of.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by ayolaboss(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2017
death is unpredictable even if dey are in Nigeria they will die in as much as their time as come
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by opejole: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
They wasted Nigeria's money with their lives
they wasted Nigeria's money and you wasted your parent moni and time 4 saying rubbish that u knw nothn abt,get some brain
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2017
opejole:
they wasted Nigeria's money and you wasted your parent moni and time 4 saying rubbish that u knw nothn abt,get some brain

Fvck off!
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by opejole: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2017
u this idiot that have no knowledge at all and u ar here saying rubbish,must u say rubbish?,,;;;,,,,if u dont know wat to say then be quiet.if d families of d deceased come accross ur comment,did u want them to be happy or sad and am happy for them cos they died there better than dying in a brothel or beer parlor plsssss dont comment rubbish again for goodness sake
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by malvisguy212: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Early this year many christians died in a collapsed church building here in Nigeria, I can't remember any Muslim gloating over such misfortune. Unfortunately, we face a situation where people like you seek validation by gloating over misfortune that is part of human life.
may there soul rest in peace ...............I was referring to the stoning part. what exactly are they stoning ?
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Realists(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2017
That True God is one because we cannot have two captains inside one ship, for only one God most rule the universe, if not the greek gods would have destroyed earth long ago. Christian say we worship same God which is a lie, what is Trinity if not war in heaven and earth, for one of the gods either the son or holy spiy most be in the opposition party. you call on jesus i call on Allah others say Islam is not a good religion, please is there a place in bible ?
1. where Jesus said he is a Christian? NO
2. did Jesus he mention of Church? NO
3. The bible you believe on was it Jesus who bought it? NO
4. the changes in bible versions is it Jesus that is editing them, ? No, even Nigerian constitution is more difficult to change than the Bible because of the 2/3 majority
Jesus is a servant/prophet of Allah, Allah said he will not forgive those who associate partner with and you must die a Muslim. the person they nail on the cross when they started nailing him he shouted Allah hmmmm. some say Jesus is the God some he is the son of God see ignorant abeg! going to mecca is part of pillars of Islam if you have the money to go there then you must go and about people who died it their time simple, Christian go to Jerusalem some died there also. Moreso will you rather die in Fake doctors hand , armed robbers hand, Night club, motel, brothel , home or Church ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etiquette Of The Wedding Night / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam / Ruling On Trading Cryptocurrencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.