Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

"My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor (34967 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by dre11(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
She’s sweeter than first wife

. . . we own bar, started church

By Adoration Bizure

Elliot Chepa, the founder of a Zimbabwean church, the Holy Ghost Church, revealed that her married Chipo Kandemwa as his second wife because she is ‘sweeter’ than his first wife.

According to H-Metro, Chepa, who also own a bar, said he fell in love with Chipo because she was the one who encouraged him to start a church.

“I’m aware that being a church founder most people do not expect me to be a polygamist.

“However I believe God used the situation to make me a better person. I have known Chipo for a very long time and she is actually the one who made me a Christian.

“I own a bar but Chipo encouraged me to start a church and now we conduct our church services at the same venue where our bar is located.

“We are not pastors, we just founded a church because we love God, we employ Pastors and prophets who lead our services.” he said.

Chepa went on to deny accusations that he had abandoned his first wife ever since he got married to Chipo.

“There was a period when my first wife and I had differences, that was when Chipo came into the picture “I knew I would start a life with her because she was so sweet.

“People who are saying I am no longer looking after my children and my first wife are just haters who are against my progress.

“People who are spreading these rumors are mostly pastors and prophets who we would have fired from the church for stealing as well as performing fake miracles and prophecies
“Chipo is actually in good books with my wife and my children.

“When my children want something from me, they always ask her to convince me because they know she can easily convince me,” he said
Meanwhile Chipo also opened up on how much she loves Chepa.

“There is a big age difference between me and Elliot but we get along very well, he is like my best friend.

“I fell in love with him because he was very honest with me from the start and together we have managed to do a lot of things together.

“My intention is not to separate him from his family and I am happy because I’ve managed to do that,” she said

http://hmetro.co.zw/shes-sweeter-than-first-wife/

1 Like

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by TRADELYN: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
To slap person dey hungry me. sad

TRADELYN is PROUDLY the BEST for all your research projects, business plans, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

9 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by chii8(f): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na waoooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Honestly with posts like this

with pastors like this
with the way Christianity is turning out

I feel so ashamed and embarrassed for Christians and Christianity as a religion.

A man opens a church and employ pastors and prophets to lead service while he serves as the founder and collects tithe and offering, he even says it boldly that he's not a pastor

I just weak for this one

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
His second wife is 'sweeter'.

Na NUNU power be that nah...warm experienced nunu. The thing done put the man brain for inactive mode.

This one na endtime pastor.

11 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Kalarawi1: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
shocked
Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by emeijeh(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
He said "we are not pastors"

But the Op termed him a Zimbabwean pastor.

Na wah o

Anyway, that twitter comment on president Buhari "Ghost howfa?" still dey ring for my head

6 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by auntysimbiat(f): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na wa
Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Aliii(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na so e dey start oooo
Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Sugarcious(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
STOP CALLING THESE HYPOCRITES AND PEDDLERS pastors!

7 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by addikt(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
NA only coke you dey sell for the bar....ENDTIME PASTOR...

3 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by SweetJoystick(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
She sabi Bleep pass first wife? It's alright then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by dsmooth1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
darts d power of TOTO....
its reset d brain to zombie mode

awon pastor ajarabuka

1 Like

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Chron1cle(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Brazen travesty, and perversion of amoral sybarity.

1 Like

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Even the so called Jesus christ was never married, while crooked pastors are busy marrying first, second and third wives. hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
'Conjinus'.
angry

1 Like

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by BossLadyF(f): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by stevio(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
So your own na to dey test-run women to know which is sweetest abi? God dey watch you on 3D. Kwontinue

2 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Promismike(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pastor!!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by nnokwa042(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:

with pastors like this

I feel so ashamed and embarrassed for Christians and Christianity as a religion.

A man opens a church and employ pastors and prophets to lead service while he serves as the founder and collects tithe and offering, he even says it boldly that he's not a pastor

I just weak for this one
oya try Afghanistan or Yemen or Somalian or Pakistan religion angry

2 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Ronie24(f): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmmm irole aye la wa ni tooto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by dushman04: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
The man probably reasoned that he'll get more money from starting a church venture instead of a bar, nice business move

1 Like

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by hollah123: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
if only many Christians know there pastors are hustlers like them, it's just like a business. even dangote self no get branch reach Dem.

5 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by demsid(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Owning a CHURCH but I'm not the PASTOR, I employ pastors to preach as the C.E.O I pay them. I own a bar with my wife, the bar is the same location with the church that means immediately after service we can rearrange the chairs for the booze and jollification. These church people self are too careless with their religion.

3 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by iamtardey: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
so you can own a church and just be employing pastors cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by bedspread: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:

with pastors like this

I feel so ashamed and embarrassed for Christians and Christianity as a religion

FOR whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels. Like 9:26 (KJV HOLY BIBLE)

2 Likes

Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by dust144(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dear God, give these pastor sense.
Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
May GOD heal him
Re: "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor by Kulas: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
what is this world turning into.Christians and pastors whats happening??.Look at how this man is vomiting this rubbish with all boldness.This keep reminding of the message of one the Evangelist Dr. Chidi Okoroafor, i cherish much and love listening to his message.Check his message titled: INJURY TIME part 1 & 2. and SO YOU LATER COME HERE.and many other of his messages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Agree To A Court Marriage? / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown / Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.