Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown (44425 Views)

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Lloydfather(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sometimes ago I report about how power tussle between two groups caused the fancies and furniture section of Alaba int'l to lock down.
Today the problem is back again with more dangerous features.
A man called Obosi and his group invades the market with some military men and whisk the chairman of the association way, this angered the cult guys that are loyal to the chairman and they started to chase people out of the market.
By the time we know what was happening one person was gun down and many Other sustain several injuries. As at the time i am filling this report all other sections ELECTRONICS, ELECTRICAL, INDUSTRIAL, F Line and TOKUNBO market all in Alaba has been forced to close down at about 4.pm. and some military men have came to maintain peace courtesy of Electronics section chairman.

I'm using this opportunity to call for the attention of IG of police to intervene on this matter because this market have a long history of power tussle and Obosi has always been at the centre of all the saga.

I was able to take only this 2 shots because the military men are retraining us from taking pictures.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by chinoxstock: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jungle!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by headhunter1: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by BabaRamota1980: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lloydfather:
Sometimes ago I report about how power tussle between two groups caused the fancies and furniture section of Alaba int'l to lock down.
Today the problem is back again with more dangerous features.
A man called Obosi and his group invades the market with some military men and whisk the chairman of the association way, this angered the cult guys that are loyal to the chairman and they started to chase people out of the market.
By the time we know what was happening one person was gun down and many Other sustain several injuries. As at the time i am filling this report all other sections ELECTRONICS, ELECTRICAL, INDUSTRIAL, F Line and TOKUNBO market all in Alaba has been forced to close down at about 4.pm. and some military men have came to maintain peace courtesy of Electronics section chairman.

I'm using this opportunity to call for the attention of IG of police to intervene on this matter because this market have a long history of power tussle and Obosi has always been at the centre of all the saga.

Deportation loading....

25 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by mrvitalis(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is just alaba market .... We know how hot onitsha main market elections are

We need to look inward and find out problem

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Sall(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Waiting for the chief executive to take action

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by firstclassmumu: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Igbos and wahala

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by burkingx(f): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by rottenPussy: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
How will this get me a bae in this cold undecided

I seriously need to get some cucumber lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by celestialAgent(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why did I book space sef undecided
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Pidginwhisper: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
We don hear but how many plots your papa don buy? grin

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Viccur(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Even the so called tussle didnt spare ur grammar [''...have came..."] it is well

6 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:
This is just alaba market .... We know how hot onitsha main market elections are

We need to look inward and find out problem

Exactly.

Imagine, someone gunned down in the market. Too bad embarassed
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by deebrain(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ha
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by 7inches: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by shamack: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ooooh thats where i grew up
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by oake(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Obosi is always causing problems... He has military and policemen at his beck and call.

As rich as he is, with plazas in the market, yet he is not satisfied. He wants to grab and control everything.

Now, stray bullets have killed an innocent passerby and injured others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Unimaginable123: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
What's all this rubbish? Are these not just supposed to be traders who go to the market and trade? Now military and cultists. So sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Oxenomy: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Struggle for power is really killing Africa angry
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by bedspread: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
IF ALABA NO TAKE TIME.... SHIFT AND SHUT WILL BE THE CASE

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by sotall(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
OK
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by ajalawole(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Those idiotic developer just dey give people bad names walahi. I trust.................. They should deport them to dea potopoto land jawe sad

6 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by proeast(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wtf
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
good one
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by kingthreatz: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
They destroy anywhere they are based. Lazy cocksuckin flatinhoes

11 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Kenneth205(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
We don hear but how many plots your papa don buy? grin

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase / Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.