Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown (44431 Views)

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by churchee: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is good news, I don't like it.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by segebase(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
witnessed the whole shiit
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by johncallidon(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
in Case.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by sonnie10: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Something tells me that Nnamdi kanu will have a lot on his hands if Biafra is actualized

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by vicadex07(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

I will see to it that I personally deport you from lagos like fashola did and then wait for you to cry and wail about it on social media as usual like the poor cowards you are.

No Igbo man can make it in life without coming to Yorubaland. I control your destiny and it is firmly in my hand.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by TheAngry1: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Igbos are the ones fighting now o, if dem close market na dem go start redemption song

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by CrtlAltDel: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
[s]Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth [/s]

7 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Everytime Alaba, Alaba.. Na wa but wetin concern military and civilian when no be say we dey fight war? Nigeria and corruption be like 5&6
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

Igbo Claimu. Keep running your wide mouth, you hear.

If they stay at each others' throats much longer LSHA will relocate the market to Badagry or Ikorodu seaside so that you greedy Igbos can do your tussling/scamming inside the lagoon.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by nelsilvercloud(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
If dem close am, where will the pompous IGR come from? kiss
TheAngry1:
Igbos are the ones fighting now o, if dem close market na dem go start redemption song

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by PearlStreet(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

Actually, Anambra is no man's land. That's why it's. called 'Home of All'.

Ever wondered why the destitutes deported by Fashola ended up at Onitsha Bridge?

8 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by femolii: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land kiss the truth
Shut up Osu.

9 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by zoedew: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
About time LASG reorganize The Alaba Int. Market.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
shiit! i have 2 shops in that electronic line oo! chai! I hope this people don't burn down my shop! shocked
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ah them won rule the worldd Aron ti trumpet of America

Alabiabia dem

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by PearlStreet(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
I have always maintained that the problem of an Igbo man is another Igbo man.

Ordinary market, they can't manage. Yet they want to rule themselves. Pls let Biafra come quickly let these people carry their wahala away.

The civilized Igbos with commonsense would be granted business and visiting visas to trade freely here. The flatheaded lunatics would be shot twice in the b@lls. One bullet in each ball.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by femolii: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Franco93:
Ambode should intervene and bring justice ASAP because left for the military, the market will remain shut down till eternity grin
The market should remain like that, and i want them to feel it osu them.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by GMBuhari: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
ShyCypher:
Na dem...

Developin' trouble everywhere...

You read my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by officialfysh(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Every thing IG..... Can't d commisioner of police or dpo within that division handle d situation..

IG wey never answer query for #10b bribe finish....
Please support and encourage community policing
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by zionglory(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
you are a big fool, if we start with you, you will still cry hatred. it belongs to your father

5 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Birminghamvirgo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

How do u mean Lagos is no man's land?

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by femolii: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
vicadex07:

I will see to it that I personally deport you from lagos like fashola did and then wait for you to cry and wail about it on social media as usual like the poor cowards you are.

No Igbo man can make it in life without coming to Yorubaland. I control your destiny and it is firmly in my hand.
YES
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ndi obosi gini Ku nu gwara ndi onitsha
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Kylekent59: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
It all started at obosi,People were just running but I wanted to know what was chasing them,i reached the front front and I found out that some group of men were angered about the embarrasement of their chairman. A man was shot and rushed to the hospital,a lady fainted as a result of bottles being thrown up in the air which landed on people's head among which she was a victim.
It was later soldiers came and started calming d area. Some bad niggas used that opportunity to rob and steal from people.

There was this beautiful babe,she held me tight and told me to see her through, for my mind I don be James bond,na so race start ooooo I still held her tight and we passed. No shaking.
Then she said I should give her my contact that she likes me,so I told her not to worry and I went back to base.

Abeg if una see danger make una no run oooo. Just in case
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by mightyhazell: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
GMBuhari:

You read my mind
before nko?

wetin again for abokee mind except Igbo hatred?
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by ImDharay: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Una go kill me for this thread with comments.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Sheun001(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
rottenPussy:
How will this get me a bae in this cold undecided

I seriously need to get some cucumber lipsrsealed

baby I'm all yours�
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by mightyhazell: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
PearlStreet:
I have always maintained that the problem of an Igbo man is another Igbo man.

Ordinary market, they can't manage. Yet they want to rule themselves. Pls let Biafra come quickly let these people carry their wahala away.

The civilized Igbos with commonsense would be granted business and visiting visas to trade freely here. The flatheaded lunatics would be shot twice in the b@lls. One bullet in each ball.
wot about yor0ba touts n nurtw leaders always at each other s jugular,...any body use am rate d whole yor0ba race?

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by ozidy1: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello
Are you tired of living?
Do you want to die very soon
Rush to Ontisha main market and shout
RUBBISH BIAFRA!!!!!!
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Sagay212: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm! Obosi?....may be he is an ewedu gulping afonja, because it's only afonjas that always give igbos problems according to criminal ipods. I thought he should have gone back to biafrau.d land to support kanu...

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by mightyhazell: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sheun001:

baby I'm all yours�
na guy like u u quote so o. unless u wan mk dem burrow u from behind?

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by rottenPussy: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sheun001:

baby I'm all yours�
U r in Abj?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opay CEO, Olu Akanmu, Resigns / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) / Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.