Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) (31184 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by zoba88: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ayam not understanding.A Facebook user who shared the photos said it happened in Jigawa while others said it happened in Iree(I don't really know where Iree is located in Nigeria).Is real or staged?Ram kwa?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/real-or-stagedgoat-thief-caught-in.html?m=1

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ahahahah grin this man don buy job ooo. grin grin grin

Lala where are thou

FTC... dedicated to Muslim brothers and sisters. Odun Ayo'lama se.

9 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by zoba88: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2017

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Ebios(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
hahaha
edon busy for am
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
WATCH: How The Man Who Stole 5 Ram Was Caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tVhXzcKc-I
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Yakson09: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
dix ix a goat nd ix nt jigawa state

2 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Yakson09: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
dix ix a ram nd ix nt jigawa state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by deomeelo: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
All this drama and parade over goat when they have looters walking away with their money, billions every day while they fold hands like mumu.

Nigerians can be so useless sha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by xarookqh(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
This looks like a Ram to me
Man gaz chop Sallah meat nah grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by dustmalik: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Like some people have commented on the Facebook page, this happened some where in Yoruba land, not Jigawa. The village setting doesn't look northern. Bloggers are always quick to post without proper verification.

14 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by xarookqh(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
dustmalik:
Like some people have commented on the Facebook page, this happened some where in Yoruba land, not Jigawa. The village setting doesn't look northern. Bloggers are always quick to post without proper verification.
Looks like Yoruba Land to me too
I don't even know how i came to this conclusion
I just know grin

3 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Someone cannot just 'borrow' ram for exhibition again? angry

9 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by SerialRapist(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why is muslim, terrorism, stealing and killing Related?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
He looks afonja

5 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by DannyJ19(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
see him face

1 Like

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stealing ram even when the moon is yet to be sited

OK ooooo

Double wahala for the ram

3 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by MSN1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
there is hunger in land...Free d sheeple

1 Like

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by bedspread: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
I don't know what to say again

Give him meat to eat... he is hungry

1 Like

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Person de go steal common RAM. How many gig the ram be sef.

3 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by benzems(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
People in government are stealing Billions
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by ogole1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
finally am back on this forum...
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Not my business. Wizkid x future tomorrow
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is definitely Osun state and not Jigawa

4 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
xarookqh:

It just know grin

Hate speech.
10yrs imprisonment.
Fall on you

3 Likes

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
yinkslinks:
He looks afonja
stale

1 Like

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
who be the ram?
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
xarookqh:

It just know grin
truth checkup the background

This is definitely not jigawa

Fast one on the OP

1 Like

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Prestige16(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
muller101:
Person de go steal common RAM. How many gig the ram be sef.
Mumu...lol.. grin
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
op so if we get to jigawa now this is the face and setting you will see there?

1 Like

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Must you celebrate salah with ram?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) / Two Suspects Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged 16-year-old Girl In Bauchi / Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.