Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? (3198 Views)

Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? / Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
I didn’t know it wasn’t my husband. It happened after a ceremony in his home town. My husband’s friend travelled with us to the village for the final burial of my husband’s grandmother. The party was held till very late in the night. People went to sleep one after the other.

My husband told me he was going in to sleep and then l told him I will join him as soon as I was done.

I had to stay behind with a few women to wash the dishes. We finished by 11:45pm.

I thought it was my husband that was in the room, I just went in and slept under the duvet, that was how one thing led to the other and it happened.

It was when I woke up to ease my self in the morning that I realised my husband slept in the sitting room.

Who have I been with all night? I went on the tip of my toes to confirm. Behold, It was Frank my husband’s friend.

I felt a cold chill ran down my spine. My legs became heavy, I wished the world should come to an end. Frank was fast asleep when I came in, I quickly picked my things and left the room.

Now I am confused, I don’t know what to do. Why didn’t Frank tell me that I was in the wrong bed? What should I do? Should I tell my husband?

Should I confront Frank? Or should I live with this guilt for the rest of my life?

What should I do?

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/possible-sex-mistake/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Gwazah(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Opinionated:
I didn’t know it wasn’t my husband. It happened after a ceremony in his home town. My husband’s friend travelled with us to the village for the final burial of my husband’s grandmother. The party was held till very late in the night. People went to sleep one after the other.

My husband told me he was going in to sleep and then l told him I will join him as soon as I was done.

I had to stay behind with a few women to wash the dishes. We finished by 11:45pm.

I thought it was my husband that was in the room, I just went in and slept under the duvet, that was how one thing led to the other and it happened.

It was when I woke up to ease my self in the morning that I realised my husband slept in the sitting room.

Who have I been with all night? I went on the tip of my toes to confirm. Behold, It was Frank my husband’s friend.

I felt a cold chill ran down my spine. My legs became heavy, I wished the world should come to an end. Frank was fast asleep when I came in, I quickly picked my things and left the room.

Now I am confused, I don’t know what to do. Why didn’t Frank tell me that I was in the wrong bed? What should I do? Should I tell my husband?

Should I confront Frank? Or should I live with this guilt for the rest of my life?

What should I do?

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/possible-sex-mistake/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

was it Frank's bedroom or ur husbands bedroom?
Even in case of visit, I guess u people might have been given a particular room, or was it a plan btw ur husband and Frank?
Again, u should have know the skin or the body of ur husband!
Next time in case of a crowded house try to ask ur husband some questions like" Hony u don sleep" u know perfectly well he was asleep but his answer wud have given u a sight of who was on the bed.
LAST! NEVER TELL UR HUSBAND BECOS HE MAY NOT REASON WELL WIT UR STORY AND IT MAY RUIN UR MARRIAGE, BUT NEVER ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. I know Frank will come again becos he enjoyed it but pls stay focus. let it go pls.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by uzoormah(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
This one don pass my mouth..let the married ones comment angry
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by ifyalways(f): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
All these fake writers with only sex, sex themed stories should head to the sexuality section where they'll meet their target audience.

No one wants to write about how to engage in a healthy courtship, deal with pregnancy, home keeping, and other positive stuff. Everywhere it's weird and abnormal sex sex bang bang. Shior

22 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by ifyalways(f): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
uzoormah:
This one don pass my mouth..let the married ones comment angry
Which married woman that is neither drunk nor drugged that won't know the husbands smell, size down below and general body structure.

Don't be fooled be the quasi fantasy writers.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by internationalman(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Was it ur brain or pussy that couldn't differentiate ur husband dick from his brother's.
maybe it was bcoz ur pussy is too deep or wide and ur husband brother's dick is too tinny or short.....
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
ifyalways:
All these fake writers with only sex, sex themed stories should head to the sexuality section where they'll meet their target audience.

No one wants to write about how to engage in a healthy courtship, deal with pregnancy, home keeping, and other positive stuff. Everywhere it's weird and abnormal sex sex bang bang. Shior

Take it easy madam, we did not write it but it was shared with us and we think it is something people can learn from.

I definitely have learnt from it personally.

Have you considered that the lady in question was tired and had no reason to think somebody else was in the room meant for them as a couple?

Unless you are telling us you never made a mistake from fatigue or wrong interpretation before, try to take it easy. Of course, it is likely not to be a mistake this grave but a mistake is a mistake.

Whoever is disturbing the section with sex stories you can complain about. Definitely, I post in sections related to the topic of a post.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by billynoni(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Destined2win: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
This story is as fake as Aba made Gucci

1. Which wife does not know the peculiar body smell of her husband?

2. Which wife does not know the physical attributes of her husband

3. While the were about to start, didn't the man not make any sound for the woman to recognize that the voice wasn't her husband's

4. Even while they were humping, didn't she realize that the man was different from his own sexual styles until it was morning

.............and she wasn't drunk ooooo angry

Opinionated, do me a favor, gerarahia

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Airoflaw(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2017
stupid story....you have live with ur husband for how many years?....you don't know your husband body size,body odour, his voice and ways he does things ...
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by jashar(f): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
was it her first time with her husband?

grinundecided grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by nuelyoyo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fake story

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Abiagirl777(f): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Opinionated:

Take it easy madam, we did not write it but it was shared with us and we think it is something people can learn from.

Have you considered that the lady in question was tired and had no reason to think somebody else was in the room meant for them as a couple?

Unless you are telling us you never made a mistake from fatigue or wrong interpretation before, try to take it easy. Of course, it is likely not to be a mistake this grave but a mistake is a mistake.

Whoever is disturbing the section with sex stories you can complain about. Definitely, I post in sections related to the topic of a post.

hey Mr man, every individual has his/her own smell.Its not bo its natural more so ones husband .
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by airex(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Its a lie. Not possible not to know ones spouse
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
airex:
Its a lie. Not possible not to know ones spouse

You people all forming super-alert. In a dark room, a tired wife + the expectation that the husband was the one in bed, anything could have happened especially if the man got her aroused from sleep.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by dangotesmummy: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tales for the gods grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by darlenese(f): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
this is super stooorrrryy
a life of strife and sorrow...

we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator...

back to your coc.k and bull story , it is impossible for Frank to have a room to himself and a bed for him alone, ask people who have travelled for funeral, almost every room, bed and floor must be occupied by relatives, next time be more realistic in your story telling .

secondly, as a wife, u should know ur husbands smell, body size, penis size, or u want to tell us frank and ur husband share the same attributes. yeye fowl
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by IMASTEX: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Interesting movie
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2017
darlenese:
this is super stooorrrryy
a life of strife and sorrow...

we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator...

back to your coc.k and bull story , it is impossible for Frank to have a room to himself and a bed for him alone, ask people who have travelled for funeral, almost every room, bed and floor must be occupied by relatives, next time be more realistic in your story telling .

secondly, as a wife, u should know ur husbands smell, body size, penis size, or u want to tell us frank and ur husband share the same attributes. yeye fowl

Not a very smart submission from someone trying to prove intelligence. So, every funeral ceremony has hosts and guests packed like sardines in rooms.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 1:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Yet another case http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/898081-Man-Accidentally-Has-Sex-With-Wrong-Woman-Charged-With-Rape

People here just following Ifyalways like they cannot think.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 03, 2017
Gwazah:

was it Frank's bedroom or ur husbands bedroom?
Even in case of visit, I guess u people might have been given a particular room, or was it a plan btw ur husband and Frank?
Again, u should have know the skin or the body of ur husband!
Next time in case of a crowded house try to ask ur husband some questions like" Hony u don sleep" u know perfectly well he was asleep but his answer wud have given u a sight of who was on the bed.
LAST! NEVER TELL UR HUSBAND BECOS HE MAY NOT REASON WELL WIT UR STORY AND IT MAY RUIN UR MARRIAGE, BUT NEVER ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. I know Frank will come again becos he enjoyed it but pls stay focus. let it go pls.

Ma nigga ! Best advise seen this month so far. Hehehe !!!
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by ifyalways(f): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2017
Opinionated:
Yet another case http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/898081-Man-Accidentally-Has-Sex-With-Wrong-Woman-Charged-With-Rape

People here just following Ifyalways like they cannot think.
Can you please stop mentioning me to your fake arse thread. Thank you.

BF and GF, rapist trying to save his head with whatever lifeline available to him and you are lame enough to compare that with husband/wife relationship? Psfffff please.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2017
ifyalways:

Can you please stop mentioning me to your fake arse thread. Thank you.

BF and GF, rapist trying to save his head with whatever lifeline available to him and you are lame enough to compare that with husband/wife relationship? Psfffff please.

I thought you and your followers were claiming it is not possible. You know in marriage, there cannot be relatively new married couples. Every couple is just instantly blessed with perfect knowledge. Once you are married there is nothing to learn.

Moreso, in this world mistakes or errors don't happen.

And if you don’t want to be mentioned in any thread, just don't post. Abi somebody made you the section's prefect?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by darlenese(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Opinionated:

Not a very smart submission from someone trying to prove intelligence. So, every funeral ceremony has hosts and guests packed like sardines in rooms.

I hate being quoted by kids
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
darlenese:

I hate being quoted by kids

I cannot laugh where I am but seriously, this is funny.

With all your experience, you never know that strange things happen. On the scale of strangeness this one is easily explainable.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by darlenese(f): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Opinionated:

I cannot laugh where I am but seriously, this is funny.

With all your experience, you never know that strange things happen. On the scale of strangeness this one is easily explainable.

when u get married I pray ur wife will stumble and fall on every available dic, k all in the name of a mistake, yeah strange this happen, by bleeping a strange dic, k by mistake.

u are defending this nonsense Co. ck and bull story because it was created by u. create more accounts to defend ur trash.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by poshestmina(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Opinionated:

She was too tired not to differentiate her husband from someone else but not too tired to open legs behind?
There is no way in the world this is going to happen .

So the husband's friend has the same smell, voice, kissing pattern, same touch, same moan, same size below, same height? Humour me please!!!

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.BE REALISTIC!
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by vchykp(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
i bet you.. OP never saw this coming, if he had seen it, he wont have tried this with Nlanders.. hahaha.. catching fun

OP please dont make this niggas insult you, you caused it, your topic says "Is it possible to have sex by mistake?".. with a question mark(meaning u are not even sure of the story).. and now you are arguing the authencity of the story as if u want to force us to believe what even you dont believe.

you guys should pls take it easy on him, he wont try it again.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
vchykp:
i bet you.. OP never saw this coming, if he had seen it, he wont have tried this with Nlanders.. hahaha.. catching fun

OP please dont make this niggas insult you, you caused it, your topic says "Is it possible to have sex by mistake?".. with a question mark(meaning u are not even sure of the story).. and now you are arguing the authencity of the story as if u want to force us to believe what even you dont believe.

you guys should pls take it easy on him, he wont try it again.

I am immune to insults from the likes I have seen on this thread. You forget, it takes 2. If the woman made a mistake, we don't know the man's angle.

If I wanted to sell the story, I would have changed the title. However, that is how the person titled it.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
poshestmina:

She was too tired not to differentiate her husband from someone else but not too tired to open legs behind?
There is no way in the world this is going to happen .

So the husband's friend has the same smell, voice, kissing pattern, same touch, same moan, same size below, same height? Humour me please!!!

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.BE REALISTIC!

With examples of other cases you are still screaming about reality. This thread just shows some commenters as inexposed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? by Opinionated: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
darlenese:

when u get married I pray ur wife will stumble and fall on every available dic, k all in the name of a mistake, yeah strange this happen, by bleeping a strange dic, k by mistake.

u are defending this nonsense Co. ck and bull story because it was created by u. create more accounts to defend ur trash.

You lot think it is everybody you can railroad with your unicolor outlook. Everything you doubt has to be fake. It takes a fake person to think everybody else is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World / Can U Marry A Disabled Guy/lady / My Mother’s Behaviour Is Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.