Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ultimate Guide To Maximize Your Blog Post SEO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ultimate Guide To Maximize Your Blog Post SEO (330 Views)

How To Make Money And Maximize Your Earnings On X (twitter): A Step-by-step Guid / How To Optimize Blog Post Title For Better SEO Ranking (A Detailed Guide) / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Guide To Maximize Your Blog Post SEO by finbarrfino(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
The dream of every blogger is to create a viral content that will rank well in search results and also engage viewers. For some, writing for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) purposes and writing to attract and captivate your audience could seem two contradictory goals. I totally disagree with this. Indeed, if you not only want a good but also a SEO-friendly blog post, your keywords should be found in very strategic places.

As it is said, writing is a skill, and in order to maximize in your rankings or SEO, you should also improve your writing skills.
Let me explain! To keep your reader interested, you should think about the structure of your post and write appealing texts. If people understand and like your text, they are much more inclined to share, like, tweet and link to your post, which will increase your rankings. You can help your readers get the main idea of your post by providing headings, subheadings, and clear paragraphs.

In this article, I will be throwing light on how you can create a blog post that will keep your readers interested and engaged.
It should be noted that this guide doesn't cover every single SEO tactic under the sun. Rather, these tips are meant to get you started with improving SEO for your blog and blog posts in particular. Let's get started!

#1. Make sure your blog is mobile-friendly.

For me, I think this should be the first question on your mind before thinking of writing an SEO optimized post, the simple truth is that for your blog post to be optimized, your blog has to be as well, and making your blog mobile-friendly will be a good step forward, because there is higher usage of Smartphones than PC.

#2. Research, Think and Write naturally.

The time you spend in the beginning thinking about what to write in your blog post, it’s time that you will save later in the process.
The first rule of writing is research. You have decided the topic. Now research your topic as more as you can, as this will give you broader view about the topic.

This is what I do:

On a daily basis, I read a number of articles related to SEO and Digital marketing from various blogs.

When I find a title or topic that is interesting and a candidate for one of my blogs, I copy the URL and title to my notes and work on making research and writing a good post out of this.

In doing this, I was able to generate quality content naturally. Once you have quality content, readers will likely to read more and eventually search engine will rank your link high in search results.

#3. Craft the Title and do Keyword research on it.

Next step is to decide what title you will be using for that blog post. Choosing a good and interesting title is a very important step for SEO purposes and user friendliness and there are different tools for writing click-worthy and shareable headlines.

A good title should contain the following:

- A character length between 55-60 so that it is shown without breaks in the SERPs.
- Accurately describes the content of the blog post
- Includes your target keyword (avoid stuffing keywords)
- Interesting to make users click your entry when displayed in the search engines results pages.

After deciding the blog post topic, the next thing to do is to focus on keyword selection.
Use keyword research tool to determine which keyword is most searched and relevant to the topic, this will allow the writer to know that which keyword has most search rate as well as competition.
Google Keyword Planner is the best free tool for this purpose.

For more, kindly visit the link below;
http://techspulse.com/2017/08/25/ultimate-guide-to-getting-your-blog-post-seo-optimized/

(1) (Reply)

One Stop Web Solutions(website/e-commerce/digital Marketing) / Adsense For Sell / Best Ways To Monetize Your Site Without Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.