Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December (17987 Views)

Goat Farmers Let's Meet Here (dairy Goat And Meat Goat) / Cucumber Farmers, Let's Meet Here / � Turkey Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Chikach: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
nuvieak:
Please I have 11 birds, been treating them fowl pox with pox prolene. Discovered they aren't responding to treatment as some of them now have eyes like conjunctivitis, one has gone blind, with swolen eyes. Went to a vet store and was given conflox which contains enrofloxacin and something else. Woke up this morning to find out 5 now have watery bubling eyes. Please what do I do? I need help Oooooooooooooooo. This is for Xmas meat o.

Conflox should work for you, Give for 5days The stuff will go slowly its not a miracle

2 Likes

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Chikach: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Alennsar:
pls house I change my. broiler feeds. from vital to hybrid feed and since den my. birds pop has changed to. whitesh. milky. colour. pls wat can I do.

Cc: chikach

Philip6800

Any mortality so far?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Chikach: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
timo70:
If I may ask, why the change from vital to hybrid

I think vital is more costly but also Note that Hybrid feed is 21kg while vital is 25kg
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Alennsar(f): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chikach:

Its not feed, its a sign of newcastle, pls give Lasota vaccine to birds
oh thanks a lot.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Alennsar(f): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chikach:

Any mortality so far?
not at all.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Alennsar(f): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
timo70:
If I may ask, why the change from vital to hybrid

it was my friend. who told me d feed is. more. beta
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Alennsar(f): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chikach:

I think vital is more costly but also Note that Hybrid feed is 21kg while vital is 25kg

no my friend said it enhance quick growth
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by nuvieak(f): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chikach:

Conflox should work for you, Give for 5days The stuff will go slowly its not a miracle
Thanks so much. I thought the next day I should see changes if it is working at all. Thanks again
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by timo70: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Is it true that hybrid is 21kg instead of industrial standard of 25kg?

1 Like

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by rightchic(f): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello guys, pls help! I found this on one of my birds, could it be fowl pox?

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Alennsar(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
pls chikach should I use d whole. content in d. bottle at once?
can. I use extimal 300 and maxi yield together?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Chikach: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
nuvieak:

Thanks so much. I thought the next day I should see changes if it is working at all. Thanks again

It takes upto 3days b4 you start seeing results

1 Like

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Chikach: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Alennsar:
pls chikach should I use d whole. content in d. bottle at once?

can. I use extimal 300 and maxi yield together?

The whole content in which bottle bro?

Yes u can use estima300 and maxi yield together..... One goes in feed d oda in drinking water.

1 Like

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Chikach: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
rightchic:

I cannot see anything sha.... How old are the birds and how many are the?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Chikach: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
timo70:
Is it true that hybrid is 21kg instead of industrial standard of 25kg?

Animal care is 23kg...... You can get a scale and weigh it urself na.... I think its Top, vital and rainbow are 25kg
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by rightchic(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chikach:

I cannot see anything sha.... How old are the birds and how many are the?

They are 150 and 4weeks old
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Gadgetmobil(m): 12:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Guys pls add me to the whatsapp group.
Also is it too late to raise Broilers now?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by adedelight(m): 2:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Please add me to the whatsapp group 07030254995
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by obamat: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is the best knowledge forum ever. After all the info gathered so far I decided to proceed on my journey of poultry start up with broiler as a starting point.
I planned starting with 100birds but I reduced it to 50 for training.
I made the pen myself and now my birds arrived 22nd of September they are 9 days today.

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by obamat: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Birds were supplied from fiddan hatchery to ph

Arrival on 22nd

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by obamat: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Today 30th birds are doing fine.
I observed all the medication prescribed on this forum

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by obamat: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
The cheapest and effective feeder I got inspiration to install for my bird is shown.
I used electric trunking to make their feeder as they are waisting their food inside the tray.

Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
obamat:
This is the best knowledge forum ever. After all the info gathered so far I decided to proceed on my journey of poultry start up with broiler as a starting point.
I planned starting with 100birds but I reduced it to 50 for training.
I made the pen myself and now my birds arrived 22nd of September they are 9 days today.
that's good
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Gadgetmobil:
Guys pls add me to the whatsapp group. Also is it too late to raise Broilers now?
drop your number is not too late if you can provide them with 24/7 feed
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Philip6800(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
rightchic:
I can't see anything o
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by FashPet(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Nice forum. Add me to WhatsApp pls. 08037206924
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Hammedadetayo(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2017
pls can someone here direct me to where I can get Animal care feed in Ilorin?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by FashPet(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hammedadetayo:
pls can someone here direct me to where I can get Animal care feed in Ilorin?

I think the best is for you to go to anywhere they sell other feeds, they can direct you because they know themselves.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by swagficient(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Farm worker/ Manager needed at a broiler raising and processing farm in Ado Ekiti.

Job comes with Free housing and attractive pay.

Applicant must possess experience in brooding and rearing broilers and layers.
Must be able to read and write
Must be calm and cool headed.
A proactive thinker.

Interested person should message 07066514639 or 08051041031.
Application can also be sent to princelyava@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by swagficient(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Add me to the whatsapp group also.
Thank you.
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by Mzora(f): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
please can someone who has successfully raised broilers b4 now for Xmas..give. me the cost analysis... amount spent on feeding,amount the chickens were sold,how much profit he/she made.etc I just want to have a rough sketch... and how many weeks is good to raise broilers?
Re: Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December by faridpac2: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Add me plz 08036172496 tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

An Overview Of Ekiti State's Ikun Dairy Farm / 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic / Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.