Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Can I Access My Vps With Mtn Fastlink - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Access My Vps With Mtn Fastlink (1036 Views)

MTN Fastlink Bundle Balance Issue / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). / How To Connect Privoxy With Mtn Fastlink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Access My Vps With Mtn Fastlink by henryboyle(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2010
It has been an impossible task to access my vps with my mtn fastlink data card. Please how do I go about it. This same vps can be accessed with my starcomm evdo without any hitch.
Re: How Can I Access My Vps With Mtn Fastlink by DualCore1: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2010
Use a proxy like yourfreedom + openvpn
Re: How Can I Access My Vps With Mtn Fastlink by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2010
or if you are paying for 4 ur internet just get a free vpn service. yf is 8kb free. thats really like watching paint dry. u hav 2 pay them 2 get decent speed. but if ur paying mtn already then get vpn. google free vpn. there are a lot of them.
Re: How Can I Access My Vps With Mtn Fastlink by Dokki: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2010
Word of advice if i may, next time you want to post something like this remove all bits of info that can be used to compromise you.
For instance you just revealed to the whole world your IP.
That is one less thing a hacker needs to find about your setup in order to get on your box.
Not everyone looking at this is your friend - i will bet you that from today the logs monitoring intrusion attempts on your VPS will increase.

If you can you should remove the screenshot asap.

Just an FYI

D
Re: How Can I Access My Vps With Mtn Fastlink by jorhney(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
henryboyle:
It has been an impossible task to access my vps with my mtn fastlink data card. Please how do I go about it. This same vps can be accessed with my starcomm evdo without any hitch.

bro howfa your cube 9x have u successfully connected the otg cable with it and have u rooted urs ? sorryyy for commenting on this thread tho. .

(1) (Reply)

How To Format Toshiba Satellite P105-s9337 / How To Change Ur Ip Address / Apc Back-ups,650va For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.