Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Rise In Questionable Wealth In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rise In Questionable Wealth In Nigeria (428 Views)

Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider / Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know / Names Of Top 10 Nigerian Leaders And Politicians With Questionable Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rise In Questionable Wealth In Nigeria by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
I have no statistical backing for this statement, but i do believe that
"NIGERIA HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF MILLIONAIRES WITH QUESTIONABLE WEALTH"
Young boys in Abuja now call this their secret hussle.
My question is who is responsible for questioning the secret hussle in Nigeria. Because in all honesty, i have lost all confidence in EFCC.
Re: Rise In Questionable Wealth In Nigeria by GMBuhari: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2017
What da furck is secret hustle and why the painment?
Re: Rise In Questionable Wealth In Nigeria by Suspense12(m): 1:09am On Aug 30, 2017
Your analysis should be directed at illegitimately acquired wealth...

You don't expect me to tell you the secret of my millions and allow you spoil it....lailai

However for those involved in criminal activities and fraudulent vices, every day for the thief, one day for the law...

Their judgment is coming!!
Re: Rise In Questionable Wealth In Nigeria by Mandynews(f): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Police are the once doing the job of the EFCC, while the EFCC is doing the job of comedians.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not True That President Buhari Is Traveling Tomorrow - Lauretta Onochie / Buhari, Kachikwu And The Feeling Of Fulfilment, By Anderson Owolabi / How Kwankwaso And Ganduje Supporters Fought On The Streets Of Kano(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.