Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Frsc, Gtb Defrauds Me Of N10,450 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Frsc, Gtb Defrauds Me Of N10,450 (383 Views)

Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / FG Begins Sale Of N10.69b Debut Green Bond / How Ogienwonyi Of Started A Life Of Fraud That Scammed Nigerians Of N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Frsc, Gtb Defrauds Me Of N10,450 by Great4God: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2017
I feel this is the last hope for me to get back my N10,450 from FRSC and GTB

The Story:
I initiated the renewal of my drivers licence online on the 14th of June 2017. I used this option because I was charged double of the renewal amount in their office to do same and I discovered I could do it my self. After making some necessary inputs on my page in the renewal page, I proceeded to make the payment of the said N10,450 with my GTB card, after inputting the card details and other details,while waiting for the payment process to be completed, I was timed out, I waited for some time and without getting a response from my bank if the payment was completed, I then initiated another payment cycle,this time,the process was completed and I was sent a successful feedback immediately. To my surprise, I later got a debit alert from GTB the same night indicating that N10,450 was deducted twice from my account. I immediately called the bank online customer service but unfortunately, they kept putting me on hold without anyone attending to me, I wasted about N1000 credit on this alone. The following day, I reported the error to thier branch office in Uyo, the error was logged in from thier branch, since then, it has been from 5 working days to 9 working days, from telling me that the receiving bank has not responded to different stories. I wrote severally to FRSC on this,the only response I got was that my bank will deal accordingly which I sent also to GTB. This situation lingered that I had to escalate through the bank head office complaint center. After waiting again for so many days,the response I got from them was that I had value for the 2 payments.I have asked them severally since then how I could have 2 values for a drivers licence. Was I supposed to pay twice for one licence. I have written FRSC severally on this through their mail and through their twitter handle, yet no one has made any effort to get back to me or refund my money. This is a clear case of fraud from these agencies. I need them to refund my money.This is unacceptable to me and discouraging for me and other people that wish to utilize web channels for making payment

Please house,help me escalate this to get to the general public attention and to the relevant channel involved so that my N10,450 will be refunded
Thank you

CC:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Mode, please help push to the front page to get the neccessary attention, pleasssssse

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria / Manufacturers Lament Unfavourable Economic Environment. / History Has Been As Hui Ka Yan Is Now The Richest Person In Asia - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.