Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce (27427 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Naijahelm: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2017
According to senator Ben Murray-Bruce, this is what University College Hospital Ibadan used to look like.

Ben Murray-Bruce says even the Saudi Royal family came to the foremost UCH for treatment.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/08/senator-ben-murray-bruce-shares.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/902657497420382208

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by PEPPERified: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
I have just one question:

"Which way Nigeria?"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by smartty68(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
So

Who him throwback pinshore epp

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by stonemasonn: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Past glory of the Yorubaland and the awo legacy.

Today it is called the brown roof republic by our noisy neighbors.

Yoruba ronu ooo!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by sammyj: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2017
The political elites including Bruce made a mess of this country. What was he looking at when his hero GEJ was in power !!! shocked sad

25 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by navyseal2220: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Something is wrong with Nigerians. I can't put my hands on what that is but there is a big demon inside Nigerians. Useless black people minus Biafraans who are fighting tooth and nail to end this country for the good of everybody. How can we be regressing? Can you believe that Saudi Royal Families were visiting this hospital for treatment in the 60s?Anybody advocating for this country to be continued ought to be stoned to death...For God sake it's been over 50yrs already as country, is that not enough to see change?

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2017
We will get back to top.
All we need do now is to make sure that all companies in nigeria are relocated to west.
oil yards , railway service, flush out our noisy neighbors, force federal government to build a new refinery in ondo.
No more nigeria stock exchange, but lagos stock exchange.
Return CBN in abuja back to lagos or Ibadan.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by omenkaLives(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2017
This man doesn't seem to realise Nigerians don't seem to be purchasing his common senselessness anymore.

Your constituency took you to the cleaners the other day over your lackadaisical performance so far in representing them.

All you do is post pictures of this and that on social media when the actual job for which you were given your mandate remains unattended to.

Take a rain check Mr Senator..
Your time is fast running out.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by eleojo23: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
The Nigeria of today is a big disappointment.

While others are making progress, we are dancing around in circles.

Our mentality and way of doing things really sucks! sad

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by free2ryhme: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Naijahelm:
According to senator Ben Murray-Bruce, this is what University College Hospital Ibadan used to look like.

Ben Murray-Bruce says even the Saudi Royal family came to the foremost UCH for treatment.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/08/senator-ben-murray-bruce-shares.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/902657497420382208

I get am before na story grin

i be rich man before na story grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
The good old days
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
#seen
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by zeramally: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Interesting

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by medolab90(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Is that really Uch Good days gone bad

Then where did we really miss it

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Naso. Welcome to Nigeria where pple who contributed to downfall of the nation go dey claim sense. Same man wey loot NTA use am start silverbird also took 11billion from union bank loot am. Eleribu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by free2ryhme: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
We will get back to top.
All we need do now is to make sure that all companies in nigeria are relocated to west.
oil yards , railway service, flush out our noisy neighbors, force federal government to build a new refinery in ondo.
No more nigeria stock exchange, but lagos stock exchange.
Return CBN in abuja back to lagos or Ibadan.

without inventing anything abi

continue to dey deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Eventoned: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
stonemasonn:
Past glory of the Yorubaland and the awo legacy.

Today it is called the brown roof republic by our noisy neighbors.

Yoruba ronu ooo!
Everything musn't be Yoruba ronu. UCH is a legacy of the british.

15 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
I think by now we all know that Africa as a continent is cursed and backward
it's the black curse
the black man blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Abfinest007(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
u belong to this rotten government so shut up bcus u are one of the criminals sucking this country with ur Hugh salary

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by sukkot: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
navyseal2220:
Something is wrong with Nigerians. I can't put my hands on what that is but there is a big demon inside Nigerians. Useless black people minus Biafraans who are fighting tooth and nail to end this country for the good of everybody. How can we be regressing? Can you believe that Saudi Royal Families where visiting this hospital for treatment in the 60s?Anybody advocating for this country to be continued ought to be stoned to death...For God sake it's been over 50yrs already as country, is that enough to see change?
but your eastern region is the worst looking and least developed place in nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Evergreen4(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Nigeria still going down the drain
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2017
PEPPERified:
I have just one question:

"Which way Nigeria?"

Abi

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by eddieguru(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
so in all d country in world,i was meant to a nigerian cry cry [img][/img]

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by stonemasonn: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Eventoned:

Everything musn't be Yoruba ronu. UCH is a legacy of the british.
No its not a legacy of the british

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by SkenolProp(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Good old days. embarassed embarassed embarassed #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by teresafaith: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
cheesy grin
free2ryhme:

Aswear na real akiko grin
free2ryhme:

Aswear na real akiko

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Mac2016(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Many Nigeria's past history go almost make person cry if == to its present state!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / Aliyu Umar Is Dead (Ex-Kano Attorney-General) / Ahmad Lawan’s Display Of Ignorance Of Electoral Act - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.