Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) (33915 Views)

"Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2017
The Good Life! Paul Okoye of the popular duo, P-Square is definitely living his life. The singer and his wife, Anita Okoye, who recently welcomed a set of twins – a boy and a girl in US..

Paul today, took to his Instagram to share photos of himself chilling in on a gold chair, gold crown, gold bottles, gold scissors & Gold bricks.

He captioned one of the photos: “King Ruddy”.

See the photo below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYZDfiWFFgF/?hl=en&taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/slay-king-paul-okoye-of-p-square-shows-off-his-luxury-golds-photos/

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by 7inches: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2017
How do they get all these plssssss.

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2017
This na dey real... 'King don come'

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2017
7inches:
They either buy,steal,rent or borrow them... Depending on their financial muscle.
But in the case of Psquare... They always buy.
It's the likes of Kaycee,Oge Okoye,Dammy krane,etc that do borrow or steal.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by 7inches: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2017
eezeribe:

OK

Did u later go there?.

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by bkool7(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2017
#copiec

Today makes it exactly 25 years since my bae brokeup with me in Nursery school simply bicos i sharpened pencil for another girl.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Just like the OP name Mandynews, this news is meant for Nigerians who sit in their house trolling all day and dreaming of one day to make it in life and reach front page on nairaland just as the OP is hoping for with this crappy news

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Jostico: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2017
7inches:

please bro, take your emotions off there. all that glitters ain't gold.even scissors is gold to them .it would be nice if I tell you the truth

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2017
7inches:

Did u later go there?.
Yes... I just came back,I will come and see you in the evening.

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
Just like the OP name Mandynews, this news is meant for Nigerians who sit in their house trolling all day and dreaming of one day to make it in life and reach front page on nairaland just as the OP is hoping for with this crappy news
You are absolutely right...

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by 7inches: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Jostico:

please bro, take your emotions off there. all that glitters ain't gold.even scissors is gold to them .it would be nice if I tell you the truth
Lol u mean those are fake bars?
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Jirate(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Paul today, took to his Instagram to share photos of himself chilling in on a gold chair, gold crown, gold bottles, gold scissors and raw gold”.
1. Gold Chair?, Is that how a Gold Chair Look like?,
2. Gold Bottles?, Are You Serious?.....
3. Raw Gold?, Is Paul Okoye a Gold Miner?, What will he be doing with "Raw Gold", for your Information, an Unpolished and Unrefined Gold will be too Crude for any ones liking.

The Picture is Good, that All. cool

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Jirate:

3. Raw Gold?, Is Paul Okoye a Gold Miner?, What will he be doing with "Raw Gold", for your Information, an Unpolished and Unrefined Gold will be too Crude for any ones liking.

it's funny on this forum: almost all ya brokanese always condem people online and act like you know it all.

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Bomaareei(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Jirate:

Them must talk
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Na so

2 bottles of Ace of Spades
One crown used for sex orgies
One funny looking box like box of Irish spring soap.

D be like say poverty don such data comot una brain. Where the gold wey them dey tok?

A whole Psquare drink champagne and refuse to throway d bottle.

This is Kwarupshun, Buhary must hear dis.

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Narldon: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017

MEDIOCRITY..

THAT'S ALL WE CELEBRATE IN THIS COUNTRY..

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Work hard, play hard. Enjoy, you've earned it.
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
good for him
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
They (celeb) will just come online flaunt wealth and make thousands of men depressed with the stage they are in.

This is why yahoo amongst other crime is on the increase

Modified: The op made a lot of errors but I guess no one is perfect, as for if it's called a scissor or scissors. Both are right but I think when writing one should try to use the correct tense. speaking and writing are different.

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2017
What is that thing on his head? He don crown himself? Nigerians shaaaa.
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Franco93: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Life is good when spend with legitimate money.
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Greatmind23: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
God,when civil servant can afford fake gold watch

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by DaBill001(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Mandynews:
it's funny on this forum: almost all ya brokanese always condem people online and act like you know it all.

I clap � fr u jare....
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by medolab90(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Good for him
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by marcelifeh(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
bkool7:
Today makes it exactly 25 years since my bae brokeup with me in Nursery school simply bicos i sharpen pen for another girl.

I need to know the planet you are from. Of course, certainly not from planet earth.
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by columbus007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Now how will this Psquare of a guy picture posing with gold bring back my stolen charger now undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by zeramally: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
blackbeau1:
Work hard, play hard. Enjoy, you've earned it.

Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by bamite(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
shit
Re: Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
7inches:
The fact he snapped with them does not mean he owns it.

Daniella Okeke Poses With Baby Lion (photos) / Adesua Etomi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Wore The Green Dress Better? / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo