Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (41004 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by anthonydunamis: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
A few weeks before my wife and I got married, something happened. After church one Sunday, a man approached her on her way back home and told her that God gave him a message for her. He said, ‘God told me to tell you that the man you are about to get married to is not the right person for you.’

Wow.

Although she knew what God had said about our marriage in times past, a shadow of doubt was cast on her mind. This was a complete stranger, yet how did he know that she was about to get married? When she got home, she went into prayer. ‘Lord, show me the truth,’ she pleaded.

Suddenly, her eyes were opened and she saw the boot of a car, and in this boot were piles of wedding souvenirs. On one of the jotters, she saw her picture and mine, with the inscription GOZIE WEDS OSAS. Then she heard a clear voice saying: ‘THIS IS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN’.

The devil is a bastard.

I once shared on Facebook that the best thing one can do for himself or herself is to learn how to hear from God before choosing a spouse. While a spiritual mentor, pastor, prophet can also provide insights and enquire from God on your behalf, it’s best to get the truth from God BY YOURSELF. That way, when trouble comes and doubts are about to settle, you will remember what God told YOU.

God bless!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158554751835076&id=567405075

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Let's always be careful about some fake men of God.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by CodedExtra: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Slay Queens won't do what this lady did.
Wetin concern them? As long as he don get money, let's marriage proceed..; D

71 Likes

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Kilanee: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by EmeeNaka: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Story for women

10 Likes

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Jostico: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
The other one called me one day , sat me down and told me that Catholic Church fellowship doesn't fit into my life that I should migrate. and I was like, wati dey worry you, you done chop? useless set of people under the name of spiritual warfare All I want is more of Jesus be it catholic or other faith period. more of you Jesus

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by HMZi: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
RELIGION!!!!! HARMING NAIVE MINDS SINCE BEFORE KARL MARX

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by anthonydunamis: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
lalasticlala your attention is needed here oh
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Richy4(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
" So suddenly her eyes were opened and she saw Gozie wed Osas..." cheesy

I wish I can possibly believe this smiley

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Chrisozone: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
See wetin nollywood movie dey cause undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by shurley22(f): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thank God, she didn't allow doubt get the better part of her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by pautex: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin Happy married Life.

4 Likes

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Opistorincos(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
People and looking for God where he's not ehn

2 Likes

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by free2ryhme: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
anthonydunamis:
A few weeks before my wife and I got married, something happened. After church one Sunday, a man approached her on her way back home and told her that God gave him a message for her. He said, ‘God told me to tell you that the man you are about to get married to is not the right person for you.’

Wow.

Although she knew what God had said about our marriage in times past, a shadow of doubt was cast on her mind. This was a complete stranger, yet how did he know that she was about to get married? When she got home, she went into prayer. ‘Lord, show me the truth,’ she pleaded.

Suddenly, her eyes were opened and she saw the boot of a car, and in this boot were piles of wedding souvenirs. On one of the jotters, she saw her picture and mine, with the inscription GOZIE WEDS OSAS. Then she heard a clear voice saying: ‘THIS IS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN’.

The devil is a bastard.

I once shared on Facebook that the best thing one can do for himself or herself is to learn how to hear from God before choosing a spouse. While a spiritual mentor, pastor, prophet can also provide insights and enquire from God on your behalf, it’s best to get the truth from God BY YOURSELF. That way, when trouble comes and doubts are about to settle, you will remember what God told YOU.

God bless!

na wa ooo
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by whitering: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Praise! Praise!! Praise the Lord. Alleu............
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Sunofgod(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ok
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Narldon: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2017

WORD!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by yeyeboi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
No be today yansh dey for back
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by free2ryhme: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
anthonydunamis:

Wow.

The devil is a bastard.

God bless!

fake pastors everywhere
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by jashar(f): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
hmm.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by PehaKaso: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by phemie007(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
b
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Briee(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
shocked this story get bowleg

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Prophet & Prophetess got married,,,,,lol

This reminds me of a brother who was appointed a choir-master. "God has shown me even before you call on me, it is my calling," he said at the workers' meeting.
Few months later, he noticed things were not really so rosy at the office as he thought it would, my assertion though. During a meeting, he renounced his office & gave many reasons why he could no longer hold the office. "Bro, I would like to remind you that you also confirmed this is your calling on that day when you were summoned for the appointment. Are you now telling us that God has chosen wrongly or you had another vision from Him? Please think well o because you were chosen by God," a minister responded. Na so the brother got confused & started looking like Mumu as he gave more flimsy excuses to back himself up.

@OP, you sure say na your wedding? Well, both the hubby & wifey need more fervent prayers to avert evil prediction or prophecy over your marriage. Do not mind some fools who strengthen even false beliefs. The bible made it known that Jeremaih was able to turn the table over. May God bless your union.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by amtalkin(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thank God she didn't listen.
I smell Bad belle friends handwork. Someone must have told the idiot about her

Though the "revelation" sound very funny. Your wife must be a big fan of Nollywood movies

6 Likes

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Harbeyg09(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Richy4:
" So suddenly her eyes were opened and she saw Gozie wed Osas..." cheesy

I wish I can possibly believe this smiley

I really wish i could grin

3 Likes

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by okerekeikpo: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
That's how they operate
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by ChommyforGod(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oh such a lovely couple,,mine will come soon
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by ziggyzee: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
..."I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." Mohandas Gandhi

3 Likes

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by sekem: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tales by the NOONlight

4 Likes

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by phatasschick(f): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin ok.............lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.