Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! (9044 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nope
Oluwasaeon:

PM pls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Nope
Well...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by kuchikau1: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
We no like am Biko. cry Make una try use deodorant/perfume. Good smell turn most girls on wink

To that goat above, I'm sure na you smell pass embarassed
u don dey menstruate abi?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by kuchikau1: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Any other reasonable answer? angry
yes, why ur toto dey smell?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by kuchikau1: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Any other reasonable answer? angry
yes, why ur toto dey smell.?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by kuchikau1: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
DarkMagic:
Common English..u can't write Common sense ...u no get And u will b smiling and calling urself a human being with brain.. When they say pple with sense should come out..u self will come out Skull filled with relaxer
all nl gals are useless.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by kuchikau1: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
But who agrees with me though? And what can we do to address this menace? embarassed
i blame d stupid boys that run after ur menstruating smelling body..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
kuchikau1:
Bia, you this otondo, don't you have your mother's rotten, maggot filled pûssy to suck? Your madness don start again abi? Abi has your daddy put his prick inside your anus again? Abi your sister has aborted for your brother for the sixth time? Or is it that your grand father has anally raped you again? cry or you just had an orgy with your whole family? Whatever is the case, Biko carry your whahal and go. Go and lick your mothers menstraution and kill yourself afterwards.
#lastreply
kuchikau1:
yes, why ur toto dey smell.?
kuchikau1:
u don dey menstruate abi?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Isit ma fault that you smell like a dead body? Is it my fault that all the men in your family take turns to rape you? cry
kuchikau1:
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by kuchikau1: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Isit ma fault that you smell like a dead body? Is it my fault that all the men in your family take turns to rape you? cry
menstruating harlot.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by kuchikau1: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Bia, you this otondo, don't you have your mother's rotten, maggot filled pûssy to suck? Your madness don start again abi? Abi has your daddy put his prick inside your anus again? Abi your sister has aborted for your brother for the sixth time? Or is it that your grand father has anally raped you again? cry or you just had an orgy with your whole family? Whatever is the case, Biko carry your whahal and go. Go and lick your mothers menstraution and kill yourself afterwards.
#lastreply
wow! So, this is d type of family u come from. NO WONDER UR FATHER FEEDS FAT ON MENSTRUAL BLOOD.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by donbrowser(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

THE OP DOESN'T SMELL. BOTH SHE AND HER BAND OF HORSES.

IT'S JUST HER FATHER, HER BROTHERS (that is, if they're still alive because I'm sure they'd have choked to death on their own horrible smell), AND THE ENTIRE MEN OF THE UNIVERSE THAT SMELL. undecided
Brutality
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
donblade85555:
it contains aluminum..... which may lead to cancer
toothpaste contains fluorine which may also lead to cancer, but we still brush our teeth don't we?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Dshocker(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
why y'all so musty though? embarassed lipsrsealed

You sound like a runs girl!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Your opinion angry
Dshocker:

You sound like a runs girl!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by MrCork: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Your opinion angry

...ok I forgive u.. LadyGoddiva..can I mate wit u? wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ok
Get lost!!!
MrCork:

...ok I forgive u.. LadyGoddiva..can I mate wit u? wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Doubleagent008(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
What is stank really? Come on! Do me better than this
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by MrCork: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Ok
Get lost!!!

..so u sayin u don't wannto Fucck yet?..u don't like sweet things? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by deafeyez: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
^^^^ Stale!!!

So many stanky and pained mo'fos sha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Love the fun u re having. O my God, most boyz stink bc of the nature of their job and they just nice up after the days jab and good to go. That can't b said of the opposite sex.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by sltn(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
undecided Funny niggas & bitches! Lmao.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by sltn(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva
hey' wat sup.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Yep?
sltn:
hey' wat sup.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by sltn(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Yep?
erm. . . Hw's ur day going bae'
am not mrcork am nice. talk sweeet wit me bae.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Na who be this one common gerrarahia mehn! Talk sweet korh. Who told you that I'm here to socialize with Nairalanders? Better know your levels oh. You no know if I be man or ghost, you want to talk sweet. ok na.
sltn:
erm. . . Hw's ur day going bae'
am not mrcork am nice. talk sweeet wit me bae.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by MrCork: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Na who be this one common gerrarahia mehn! Talk sweet korh. Who told you that I'm here to socialize with Nairalanders? Better know your levels oh. You no know if I be man or ghost, you want to talk sweet. ok na.

..I serrroioooly wannnnto help u repair yorr life coz am from London an I like u...be nice to me and I post u £15 cash so u can buy cloth and food....so we garrrrrrra deal? smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
MrCork:

..I serrroioooly wannnnto help u repair yorr life coz am from London an I like u...be nice to me and I post u £15 cash so u can buy cloth and food....so we garrrrrrra deal? smiley
Tell her you're from peckham and you have €23,000.000 Range Rover too. grin

#YOLO
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Keketu(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
We no like am Biko. cry Make una try use deodorant/perfume. Good smell turn most girls on wink

To that goat above, I'm sure na you smell pass embarassed
i hate it. please stop using goat to compare bad thing
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by sltn(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
calm down!! Why your blood hot like this.
nobody told me that bae. Just wana know you, wana be friend with you. Money dey ooo.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by ninihorlah: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Which kind topic person no go see for nairaland?! I'm a guy that have a lot of friends and i can tell you we don't "stank". i can speak for myself and my gees at least. feel for you though, seems like you've come across a lot of smelly guys in your life. can imagine your frustration
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Marcelo290(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
why y'all so musty though? embarassed lipsrsealed
You should have said most guys in the slum you stay, others are way above your level...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys STANK!!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stanky stank stank embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.