Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East (42694 Views)

Masquerade Spotted Chilling On Moving Bus In Lagos / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Masquerade Spotted Asking A Lady For Her Phone Number (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
D god of Igbos.........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Nelannie: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
It was seen at the closing ceremony of AFIAOLU (new yam festival) at Nnewi(Anaeodo)last saturday

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Fulaman198(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamord:
because blacks have not developed an organized religion you see all manner of nonsense in the name of tradition ,, this is obviously a depiction of a demon

So religions in Ancient Sudan and Egypt were depicted by the devil? The ancient Fulani religion of Kumen had devilish aspects? Blacks have developed many organized and legitimate religions in the past. The problem is that there are a few Africans who know little to nothing about their ancient and traditional cultures that often they find themselves speaking rubbish and bad mouthing everything African related.
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Fulaman198(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Some of these pictures ke

I just goes to show that having a huge p3nis has always been important in many African cultures. No wonder why Europeans were angry.
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by somadinho10: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ѕнυĸĸυ aвιaмa ѕeғ dey oooo������
lol grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by jerrybakermillz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Lol. You believe a man killed in Israel by 3 nails died for your sins? You're sure you don't have mental problem?
so the masquerade man live to save your soul by displaying his uglyness of a joystick.. Then you should be send to an asylum
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
1metre:
it's not too ugly it's African culture, it has interpretation.
so the ugly joystick is an interpretation of what?
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by abilemi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
All this South- East people with senseless cultures. If not stealing, kidnapping, drugs then its non sence cultures.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by ANOWEDGREAT: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
OneHead:
Culture is one of the fun in our communities, It unites us and gives us a huge dose of recreation and joy.

Many remarkable festivals like the new yam festival in Igbo land are good times to celebrate admidst hard times.

This masquurade was sighted somewhere in the east thoght the facebook user did not say where exactly when she shared...

See More Pictueres Of Frightening Masquarades....
http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/caption-masquerade-saw-facebook/

Lalasticlala Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21

This can't possibly be anywhere in Igboland op should have been specific.
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by EMERITUS85(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zerotraffic:
It's this only a masquerade)? Or are they trying to send a message.
remember this grin

remember your 2 numbers and the third i guess owned by woman Judith grin

bro it's never too late to make amends cheesy
just like myself I'll forgive and forget about this and move on but if you want to play smart

be my guest grin

Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by 1metre: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
so the ugly joystick is an interpretation of what?
interpretation of the people's way of life which is culture. The knowledge behind that ugly joystick can be amazing. It's not my culture but it represents African heritage my son.
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
1metre:
interpretation of the people's way of life which is culture. The knowledge behind that ugly joystick can be amazing. It's not my culture but it represents African heritage my son.
too bad you don't understand your own explanation DAD
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
EMERITUS85:

remember this grin

remember your 2 numbers and the third i guess owned by woman Judith grin

bro it's never too late to make amends cheesy
just like myself I'll forgive and forget about this and move on but if you want to play smart

be my guest grin
I don't understand sir, pls enligten me..
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by okenwaa(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Caption: prick wey dey kill ashawo when fuccckkk dey sweet am.
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by EMERITUS85(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zerotraffic:

I don't understand sir, pls enligten me..
lol you don't need to understand bro

just like i told you before we can be gentlemen on this or you can keep not understanding

i just pity you because you just don't know what you just did

i give you one last chance bro
switch the damn phone on
refund my balance or send the stuff

i suggest you take the chance bro because not matter how long it takes I'll recover my money and maybe in a ruthless manner
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by esosuo2: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Weird
Na person born that one shocked
undecided
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
EMERITUS85:
quit smoking and bye.
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by EMERITUS85(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Zerotraffic post=59982277][/quote]
ok but I'll start by exposing you here on nairaland you criminal
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
EMERITUS85:

ok but I'll start by exposing you here on nairaland you criminal
OK sir. Pls do make i even know who you.
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by EMERITUS85(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zerotraffic:
ok
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by EMERITUS85(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zerotraffic:
by the time am through with you.
you'll realize that it's a mistake scamming an onitsha man.

criminal

so this is what you do to people

should have seen this earlier
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by 1metre: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
too bad you don't understand your own explanation DAD
u are enshrined to a particular culture by birth, u only grow to learn other people's culture via education. Education taught u to hate your culture and embrace western civilization. Your culture is your identity, it represents the totality of a person's way of life. U can't know it all Son but be assured that culture differs, people hv different ways of doing things. It differs from one society to another base on their world-view. That's what am trying to explain my Son.
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by kruusy: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
na person pikin be dat oh na person only son fit be dat guy......hustle for naija
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
1metre:
u are enshrined to a particular culture by birth, u only grow to learn other people's culture via education. Education taught u to hate your culture and embrace western civilization. Your culture is your identity, it represents the totality of a person's way of life. U can't know it all Son but be assured that culture differs, people hv different ways of doing things. It differs from one society to another base on their world-view. That's what am trying to explain my Son.
but DAD you are joying the fruit of western civilization, culture is a way of life... Back then our culture slaughter born twins and use human sacrifice, is that not too barbaric? The only culture i chose to embrace is peace and love, and i get to find that only in Christianity..... Don't know about you DAD, but feel free to dance around naked with your joystick, i bet you i will understand when you are coming from
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:36am On Aug 31, 2017
In this century?
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Ohcanada(m): 1:55am On Aug 31, 2017
abilemi:
All this South- East people with senseless cultures. If not stealing, kidnapping, drugs then its non sence cultures.

And you just posted a "SENCELESS SENTENSE" in the name of tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by akigbemaru: 2:13am On Aug 31, 2017
OneHead:
Culture is one of the fun in our communities, It unites us and gives us a huge dose of recreation and joy.

Many remarkable festivals like the new yam festival in Igbo land are good times to celebrate admidst hard times.

This masquurade was sighted somewhere in the east thoght the facebook user did not say where exactly when she shared...

See More Pictueres Of Frightening Masquarades....
http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/caption-masquerade-saw-facebook/

Lalasticlala Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Basic123: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ѕнυĸĸυ aвιaмa ѕeғ dey oooo������
Mangolodia Igboticacheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Basic123:

Mangolodia Igboticacheesy
υr anѕwer ιѕ correcт вυт υ anѕwered wιтн тradιтιonal ѕcιence тerмѕ...leммe тell υ тнe anѕwer (ғlaтιnoнeadιlιz crιмιnalιz oѕυтιca).☁☁☁☁�☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁�☁☁
☁�☁☁☁☁�☁
☁☁☁�☺☁�☁
☁�☁☁☁☁�☁
☁☁☁☁☁�☁☁
☁☁☁☁�☁☁☁
�☁☁☁☁~~LOL*
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by abilemi(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Ohcanada:

And you just posted a "SENCELESS SENTENSE" in the name of tribalism
Can your Mother and Father plus your Village People write as good as me? Onyiara , Onyioshi. Omo Ibo JatiJati.
Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by Ohcanada(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=abilemi post=59990040] Can your Mother and Father plus your Village People write as good as me? Onyiara , Onyioshi. Omo Ibo JatiJati.[/quote

GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Young Man Engages Masquerade In A Flogging Contest As Villagers Watch. Photos / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.