Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas (17761 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Beautiful People, Igede Girls Are Prepossessing, See Photos / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
I just returned from a trip to Ekiti where I spent few days with an old friend. But the things I saw,brethren, were out of this world. The babes are pretty to a fault as in FÙCKING PRETTY. Yoruba women are just too pretty and am using this thread to showcase that.
We the guys self make sense so will add some pix of us too. wink

THESE ARE YORUBA WOMEN FROM DIFFERENT STATES NOT JUST EKITI

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by geraldmezi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bro sorry ooo

12 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Oyindidi(f): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
You're right.gringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Network problem No vex my peeps
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
TGoddess:
You're right.gringrincheesy
You from Ekiti?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2017

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Henryyy:
You from Ekiti?
NO.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Henryyy:

You from Ekiti?
Am from Ekiti
N yes....we are a beautiful people!!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by iamJ(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
itching fingers cry cry so much to say cry

Let me just bone, no yoruba girl will ever win an international beauty competition, quote if u dare

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
luminouz:

Am from Ekiti
N yes....we are a beautiful people!!!
Cool bro. Ur babes make sense.
TGoddess:
NO.
Ok

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
shocked

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by luminouz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:

Let me just bone, no yoruba girl will ever win an international beauty competition, quote if u dare
Who is this one now?
Must ur brain hit d tribalistic note even when farting

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by luminouz(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Henryyy:

Cool bro. Ur babes make sense.

Ok

Nice!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:

So it's by beauty pageant? Even the most beautiful contestants never win so wetin be ur point?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
cheesy

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Marcelo290(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Every tribe got beautiful girls, but we all know which people got them more. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by MrCork: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Henryyy:
I just returned from a trip to Ekiti where I spent few days with an old friend. But the things I saw,brethren, were out of this world. The babes are pretty to a fault as in FÙCKING PRETTY. Yoruba women are just too pretty and am using this thread to showcase that.

angry
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Marcelo290:
Every tribe got beautiful girls, but we all know which people got them more. cheesy
Hehehe....the difference so clear man.but yh every tribe gat beauties. Do suit yaself.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by MrCork: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Henryyy:

...ok so u sleep wit yorr old friend in ekikititi(were ever that is) & then when u woke up, yorr old friend turn to preeeeety woman from ekikititi.... correct?...bro r u ok? (No oofeense) undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by walepackage(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm...Now i think i have to pay my old friend Ayo a visit.I hope i wunt be disapointed.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrCork:

...ok so u sleep wit yorr old friend in ekikititi(were ever that is) & then when u woke up, yorr old friend turn to preeeeety woman from ekikititi.... correct?...bro r u ok? (No oofeense) undecided
Bro ar u an illiterate? (No oofeense) grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
shocked

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
cool

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
wink wink

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Briee(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:

Talk joor, cat bite your tongue?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bro there are beautiful women and men everywhere in africa but when we talk of exotic beauty or unique beauty in Africa
I give to somali and ethopian women

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineG:
Bro there are beautiful women and men everywhere in africa but when talk exotic beauty or unique beauty in Africa
I give to somali and ethopian women
I agree that somali and Ethiopian women are really pretty but I still give it to yoruba women.They just have this inexplicable edge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
cool

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas by muller101(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
League of total bleachers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows / Valentine's Charge For Men (1) / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.