Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall (4125 Views)

Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by Frankicent(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:
Are you guys like this?

Bleep....awful
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by Fernandowski(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Frankicent:

22 bro grin don't know where to start from... note am not lean... Huge ooo
you still young... All you need is zeal and dedication to learn

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by Windflower(f): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
tonyx4x44:
Loving relationship, 3 years in, tall boy, short girl.

Height difference in relationships can cause a lot of aesthetic problems, but I never expected this one.

In a recent heart to heart session, my girlfriend stated that she has had thoughts about breaking up with me because I am way taller/bigger than her.

Imagine fa, I was busy thing we look cute together, while she was there thinking the exact opposite.

Life sha.

My problem is ehn, how can I help her feel less disturbed about this? cry
Lol,I totally understand. I am also brief and once dated a guy in school,he was tall,caring,matured and understanding. We were like the perfect combination but I had to break up with him because asides from being tall he also lift weight,which was what discouraged me. I began feeling insecure,he even worked as a part time bouncer,so u can imagine and he wasn't ready to stop lifting weight coz he so much enjoys it. I didn't tell him the reason for breaking up,If you actually want her back,then try and help her get over the insecurity by making her feel comfortable whenever ure in a public place together.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by Frankicent(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fernandowski:
you still young... All you need is zeal and dedication to learn

After that what next?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:
Are you guys like this?

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
carlos1:
Just cut some of ur legs out to shorten ur height

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by gabinogem(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2017
tonyx4x44:

Hehehe, not at all o. A bit below the shoulder.
That shouldn't be an issue nah, seems her mind is actually not in the relationship anymore. She Probably want to use the height thing as an excuse to bail.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by tonyx4x44(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Windflower:

Lol,I totally understand. I am also brief and once dated a guy in school,he was tall,caring,matured and understanding. We were like the perfect combination but I had to break up with him because asides from being tall he also lift weight,which was what discouraged me. I began feeling insecure,he even worked as a part time bouncer,so u can imagine and he wasn't ready to stop lifting weight coz he so much enjoys it. I didn't tell him the reason for breaking up,If you actually want her back,then try and help her get over the insecurity by making her feel comfortable whenever ure in a public place together.

because asides from being tall he also lift weight,which was what discouraged me. I began feeling insecure

Hmmm this is quite confusing o embarassed I lift weights too.

Insecure about what exactly?

If you actually want her back,then try and help her get over the insecurity by making her feel comfortable whenever ure in a public place together.

How?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by Windflower(f): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2017
tonyx4x44:

Hmmm this is quite confusing o embarassed I lift weights too.

Insecure about what exactly?

How?
If he was just tall that would be fine but he had this broad shoulder,more than six pack due to weight lifting.
So the insecurity comes in whenever we walk together,he seems like this giant and I am just an ant beside him. I am neither tall nor fat so his stature makes me feel uncomfortable. The solution to most relationship problem is extensive communication, I never talked to him about it,so if you can sit her down and ask why she is considering a breakup because of your height. Perhaps, if you can get those reasons then you can look for points to convince her. we see things from different perspective, she might not feel insecurity like I did,its might be another thing entirely. If the love is there,just make her see that reasons why you are compatible is far greater than the difference in height
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by MzDeeb(f): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
tonyx4x44:

I subscribe to this your thought process.

If yes, what is the way out?

I feel you should just keep on reaasuring her and help her boost her self confidence back.

Let her know u love her d way she is and that you both looks cute together.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall by rhymxkid(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Windflower:

If he was just tall that would be fine but he had this broad shoulder,more than six pack due to weight lifting.
So the insecurity comes in whenever we walk together,he seems like this giant and I am just an ant beside him. I am neither tall nor fat so his stature makes me feel uncomfortable. The solution to most relationship problem is extensive communication, I never talked to him about it,so if you can sit her down and ask why she is considering a breakup because of your height. Perhaps, if you can get those reasons then you can look for points to convince her. we see things from different perspective, she might not feel insecurity like I did,its might be another thing entirely. If the love is there,just make her see that reasons why you are compatible is far greater than the difference in height

Good afternoon, how is Ur day going ...I would like us to be friends , but don't know how this *Pm * thing works as I don't even remember what emailaddress I used to sign up.... What do u suggest ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / 3 Types Of Girls Man Can't Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.