Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours (18006 Views)

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child / Catherinemary Nneamaka Ugoji Honoured At Godfrey Okoye University Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Reigning Miss Coal City Nigeria, Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka from Anambra State has bagged a FIRST CLASS degree from Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu state following her graduation from the institution.‎ The Computer Science graduate also emerged the overall BEST GRADUATING STUDENT in her Faculty and the entire University of Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu for the 2016/17 set of graduating students

The intelligent beauty queen has been on top of her academic game from her formative years. She attended‎ Rose Bethel Primary school. Anambra State and further proceeded to‎ Loretto Special Science school, Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra State.‎ She graduated as one of the best students from Her secondary school; Loretto Special Science school, Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra with 9 A's (Distinction).

Queen Nneamake whose ambition is to be a software Engineer dabbled into the pageant industry with the emergence as Queen of her University, Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu in Nigeria at age 17 in 2014. The hardworking lady went ahead to win the Miss Coal City Nigeria Beauty Pageant in 2015 at age 18, becoming the reigning MISS COAL CITY NIGERIA till date.

The latest first class graduate who is passionate about reading novels, singing, and dancing had Carried out Charity projects in the old people's home at Awkunanaw, Enugu State and nd educational projects for University students in Enugu State.‎ Speaking cross sections of youth at her graduation ceremony she said 
"Always stay true to yourself, be determined and never loose focus"‎

In her words " I am forever grateful to God, my family, my friends and my fans. Am inviting you all to my convocation ceremony coming up on February. I love you all"
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/08/amazing-beauty-queen-miss-coal-city.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by emmayayodeji(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTC

I am not happy

I dedicate this to the scammer that scammed me of my $43

May you die a miserable death EMANI06

https://www.nairaland.com/emani06

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by millionboi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
One night stand

She is too pretty to land First Class #i no gree

4 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by eleojo23: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Godfrey Okoye University?
This is the first time I am hearing about this school.

41 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by mrvitalis(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Really proud to be Igbo I swear

4 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by LordKushmann(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Loretta school product. Beauty and brains.

2 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by chiamaka4g: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Come get the 1st class for UNN.

25 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by okerekeikpo: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thank God it's not a first class in cucumber degree

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by KiNiBiGd: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Beauty with brain
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Innobee99(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
I love this shape... but dat first class na hand work of ur puna

2 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Badonasty(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
Reigning Miss Coal City Nigeria, Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka from Anambra State has bagged a FIRST CLASS degree from Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu state following her graduation from the institution.‎ The Computer Science graduate also emerged the overall BEST GRADUATING STUDENT in her Faculty and the entire University of Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu for the 2016/17 set of graduating students

The intelligent beauty queen has been on top of her academic game from her formative years. She attended‎ Rose Bethel Primary school. Anambra State and further proceeded to‎ Loretto Special Science school, Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra State.‎ She graduated as one of the best students from Her secondary school; Loretto Special Science school, Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra with 9 A's (Distinction).

Queen Nneamake whose ambition is to be a software Engineer dabbled into the pageant industry with the emergence as Queen of her University, Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu in Nigeria at age 17 in 2014. The hardworking lady went ahead to win the Miss Coal City Nigeria Beauty Pageant in 2015 at age 18, becoming the reigning MISS COAL CITY NIGERIA till date.

The latest first class graduate who is passionate about reading novels, singing, and dancing had Carried out Charity projects in the old people's home at Awkunanaw, Enugu State and nd educational projects for University students in Enugu State.‎ Speaking cross sections of youth at her graduation ceremony she said 
"Always stay true to yourself, be determined and never loose focus"‎

In her words " I am forever grateful to God, my family, my friends and my fans. Am inviting you all to my convocation ceremony coming up on February. I love you all"
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/08/amazing-beauty-queen-miss-coal-city.html?m=0

Which one be Godfrey okoye university again?

2 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by adeblow(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Beauty plus brains

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Heromaniaa: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by oluwatymylehyn(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Beauty with brain... Congratulations, I wish you all the best in life
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Alwaystruth: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nonsense ..We want referendum and they 're shown us one coal city queen.
We want referendum to unchain Umuchineke from Egypt
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by MistaBabz: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
She finally used what she have to get first class, issoryt. Seen......... Next

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Facxie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
That's beauty with some brains

If she really work hard for it...not the other way round

3 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Root of first class unknown

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by raker300: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Beauty and brains..very intimidating.

I think I peed a lil from gazing at the last pic

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Nbote(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Come get the 1st class for UNN.
Ppl no dey get first class for UNN ? Jus first congratulate her

10 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Partnerbiz3: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by elipheleh(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afonjas won't like this o

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by cuvox(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Miss Coal City?
For crying out loud how many beauty pageants do we have in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Young03(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Her nose be like bowl

Godfrey okoye wey everybody dey get ist class
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by hollah123: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
not hating but I don't think a First Class graduate can have all the time for beauty pageant.
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by mannyiyke: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Badonasty:

Which one be Godfrey okoye university again?
It's a Catholic university owned by Catholic Diocese of Enugu. It was named after its former bishop, His Lordship, Rt Rev. Godfrey Okoye who is late.

8 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Profcamsey(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Best graduating student. No doubt, she read and studied for it. Pussy can't help.

3 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by noble71(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
shocked
Congratulations! Beauty with brain.
Meanwhile those bad belle up there Pls show some love for once.

2 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Congrats lady.
Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by brainbox34(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
My school
I know her she is very intelligent
All those saying that she used what she has to get first class please you people should stop assuming all girls are like your sisters and mother

6 Likes

Re: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours by JennyOfOldstones(f): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Innobee99:
I love this shape... but dat first class na hand work of ur puna
What the hell is wrong with you? Not every beautiful girl in the world is stupid you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Shares Cute Christmas Pictures / 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos / Simi Accepts First Nollywood Movie Role In Kunle Afolayan's Movie, Mokalik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.