Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her (32805 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by pinkguy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
God bless her ,nice one lady when those beggar people were busy voting baba Buhari they should have knew that they will be dying of Hungary

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by echibuogwu(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
mazimee:
Crazy slay queen. She think she's doing me?
She is doing herself.

"We are the native of the street
Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We are part of your existence
Major fragment of the globe
As the day chameleon to night
You slump in the warmth of your beds
And the heat of loved ones
We also embrace the cozy
Cardboards laid on stinks
As the night inject us with cold breeze
And endurance

We sleep and dream
And have conferences with
The indigenes of the world
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
And move on with our days
Standing, kneeling and bending
To beg for alms just for the day
Necessary part of your society
Translators of your dreams
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
We are homeless, not hopeless
This makes us rife at hereafter
When death opens the gate
To the second phase"
homeless not hopeless. u read literature... very touching poem
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na craze world we dey ooo...craze world
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by GrandMufti: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
All these people criticizing her are the same ones that'll walk past a beggar withouthelping or will even impose hard Labour on their house helps

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Ladyjumong(f): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by wellmax(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's a movie scene for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by sekem: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Funny

Crazy and mad people full this world grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by GoldHorse(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
josephine123:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oxERi2kvY-Y/WabtfZqZUII/AAAAAAAAfxo/N9UPto2fU-oUonBGWuLyXnd9-j2XhLK3gCLcBGAs/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
This Nigerian lady was spotted dancing to the pleas of some women soliciting help from her, some people are just so heartless ...

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhpYHT2J_eI

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com.ng/2017/08/nigerian-lady-dances-to-pleas-of-some.html

The person that captioned this is a pure sadist that looks to make money or get traffic with sensationalized and false news.

You were not there but if you "read" the video well like a sensible human being that is not looking to make mischief will do you will see that the lady was probably "enjoying" the "music" before (paying) giving the alms. She was just enjoying herself and the singers were enjoying the dance too. Nobody was being dehumanized!!! You could see that she was holding some naira notes in her left hand.

Why give someone bad image just to make a fast one?!!! You need to hear some of these hausa women with sweet voice sign this "song" and you will want to dance (used to love the song when I was little). My prayer for you is that may you find misery and bankruptcy whenever you DELIBERATELY and falsly paint someone bad just to make a little "dough". Ise!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by AAinEqGuinea: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dc4life:
To somebody people, begging is a cultural trait, so dancing should be too for others- it's a parri-passu thing. We shouldn't raise eyebrows, she was just expressing a part of her cultural values. grin

And cultural traits of ppl smiling/laughing while walking by.grin

Our lives matter too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by mismore(f): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
mazimee:
She is doing herself.

Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We also embrace the cozy
And endurance

We sleep and dream
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
To the second phase"
Wow, you just reminded me this poem by Sola Owonibi.
The woman is actually doing herself though...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na Yoruba film joor
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ironically d joke is on her.
Anyone who understands d ways of the Almajiris will get my meaning.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
jobless lady.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by sisisioge: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
I don't think she meant evil...she probably gave them money afterwards. May God help all these meaning readers...that babe was probably trying to be funny.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Geezholla: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Read meaning into this, if this is not a deliberate act gears towards generating comments on social media then i may say that she has gone insane. This scene can not be real unless induced by some factors unknown to us, if not, no lady of sane mind would make such an awful dance. That's really mockery.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
You see her holding money and you call her heartless for dancing to people singing to her? Did you see the smile on the other one's face?
They sing, so you can be entertained and part with money. How are you, Mr/Mrs Judgmental, so sure she didn't give them money at the end of the dance?

Ligthen up a bit. It helps.

josephine123:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oxERi2kvY-Y/WabtfZqZUII/AAAAAAAAfxo/N9UPto2fU-oUonBGWuLyXnd9-j2XhLK3gCLcBGAs/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
This Nigerian lady was spotted dancing to the pleas of some women soliciting help from her, some people are just so heartless ...

WATCH THE VIDEO

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com.ng/2017/08/nigerian-lady-dances-to-pleas-of-some.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by ogashman(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
u guys don't understand y she was dancing...

she be like "shey na una vote buhari,go and beg him for money not me"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by MiriamMoney(f): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
mazimee:
She is doing herself.

Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We also embrace the cozy
And endurance

We sleep and dream
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
To the second phase"
Wow, how time flies! That poem by Sola Owonibi, 'Homeless Not Hopeless'. Reminds me of secondary school, 2012_set. I had all the recommended poems then, by heart! Fast forward to today, a prospective graduate of English and Literature from one of the best federal university in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Kingbuhari(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
why are they begging her they have hands and legs to farm, they should make proper use of their abilities... this Hausa/Fulani people has something in common with begging TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Correct person ���

GoldHorse:

The person that captioned this is a pure sadist that looks to make money or get traffic with sensationalized and false news.

You were not there but if you "read" the video well like a sensible human being that is not looking to make mischief will do you will see that the lady was probably "enjoying" the "music" before (paying) giving the alms. She was just enjoying herself and the singers were enjoying the dance too. Nobody was being dehumanized!!! You could see that she was holding some naira notes in her left hand.

Why give someone bad image just to make a fast one?!!! You need to hear some of these hausa women with sweet voice sign this "song" and you will want to dance (used to love the song when I was little). My prayer for you is that may you find misery and bankruptcy whenever you DELIBERATELY and falsly paint someone bad just to make a little "dough". Ise!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by MiriamMoney(f): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
mazimee:
She is doing herself.

Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We also embrace the cozy
And endurance

We sleep and dream
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
To the second phase"
MiriamMoney:

Wow, how time flies! That poem by Sola Owonibi, 'Homeless Not Hopeless'. Reminds me of secondary school, 2012_set. I had all the recommended poems then, by heart! Fast forward to today, a prospective graduate of English and Literature from one of the best federal universities in Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by judgedredd22(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Piiko:
This is what you call zombie dance, she don't even got moves sef

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by KingsleyCEO: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
After voting Bubu they want to come and beg... They should go and work o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=59980143][/quote] your mum gave me a Mouth Action this evening, she asked me to keep it secret undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Oyindaberry(f): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
She's a Yoruba actress.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Skywalker5(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
I hope God forgives me. I was watching the video and all I was doing was laughing. I don't know if I am heartless.I watched the video hoping hoping to get angry at the lady but I was just laughing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by sweetilicious(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dc4life:
To somebody people, begging is a cultural trait, so dancing should be too for others- it's a parri-passu thing. We shouldn't raise eyebrows, she was just expressing a part of her cultural values. grin
You are not serious.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Annruby: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
bloggers and fake news,shes an actresss wumi toriola
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by xxgig(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Baloselly:
If I didn't know better I wud av said she's mocking them.... But if she was and they still stood and continued singing like that, then the blame is on them...

Think outside the book before judging her.
Nice one. I have seen people do this before. They simply dance to the melodious tunes of the beggars and give them lots of money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Mskrisx(f): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
mazimee:
She is doing herself.

Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We also embrace the cozy
And endurance

We sleep and dream
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
To the second phase"

.jah bless! "Homeless not Hopeless - Oscar Wilde
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by obstead200(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
josephine123:

WATCH THE VIDEO

abeg free The babe joor.
If u grew up in the north and are used to these beggars, u will know that the begging song could be quite melodious at times. I use to drum for them while they sing it to me. It is just harmless fun to pass boring hours. She meant no harm and she likely gave them alms anyway.
Social media shud stop making a mountain out of as molehill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by ajl: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
safiaaASSHOLE:
That's not a slay queen, that's an actress dumbasses. You've turned "slay queen" into a cliche angry

She is actually a Yoruba actress. If you live in some parts of Lagos, it's common to see these women singing while begging for alms. To be honest, on occasion I witnessed this myself, usually on Fridays which is the Jumat day. It's so rthymic. Forget alms, forget poverty, that's raw music. The lady was being comical. I am damn sure she would have spared them some change. I think she is just having some fun with the women, rather than throwing money at them scornfully while walking away.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) / Big Python Killed By A Mopol Friend Today (Photos) / Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.