Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her (32806 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by safiaaASSHOLE: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
ajl:

She is actually a Yoruba actress. If you live in some parts of Lagos, it's common to see these women singing while begging for alms. To be honest, on occasion I witnessed this myself, usually on Fridays which is the Jumat day. It's so rthymic. Forget alms, forget poverty, that's raw music. The lady was being comical. I am damn sure she would have spared them some change. I think she is just having some fun with the women, rather than throwing money at them scornfully while walking away.

Yeah, she goes by the name wunmi.

The mods are clickbaiting again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by masqot(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
mazimee:
Crazy slay queen. She think she's doing me?
She is doing herself.

"We are the native of the street
Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We are part of your existence
Major fragment of the globe
As the day chameleon to night
You slump in the warmth of your beds
And the heat of loved ones
We also embrace the cozy
Cardboards laid on stinks
As the night inject us with cold breeze
And endurance

We sleep and dream
And have conferences with
The indigenes of the world
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
And move on with our days
Standing, kneeling and bending
To beg for alms just for the day
Necessary part of your society
Translators of your dreams
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
We are homeless, not hopeless
This makes us rife at hereafter
When death opens the gate
To the second phase"
are those your lines?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by ped007(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Who says she didn't give them any money
If you watch the video closely she's wit money..
Maybe she even gave the something reasonable...
Pls stop judging others from afar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Moganajoe: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
benzene00:
This one is strong

the odds of this lady being mentally stable is 1.25odds

according to bet9ja

shooo, so if person double chance am nko?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by mazimee(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
masqot:
are those your lines?

Nah, those poems

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by bionixs: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
josephine123:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oxERi2kvY-Y/WabtfZqZUII/AAAAAAAAfxo/N9UPto2fU-oUonBGWuLyXnd9-j2XhLK3gCLcBGAs/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
This Nigerian lady was spotted dancing to the pleas of some women soliciting help from her, some people are just so heartless ...

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhpYHT2J_eI

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com.ng/2017/08/nigerian-lady-dances-to-pleas-of-some.html
senseless adult
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Handsomecole(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
An average illiterate Notherner is trained to beg most especially their woman and teenagers . In my village women like this are farmers very fit and can never beg for food. It's a pity yet their leaders occupy the best positions in the country but sponsor them to be poverticalised.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by benzene00: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Moganajoe:

shooo, so if person double chance am nko?

cheesy 1.09
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by treasuredm(f): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
mazimee:
She is doing herself.

Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We also embrace the cozy
And endurance

We sleep and dream
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
To the second phase"
Awesome piece.. never thought I'd see this poem again.. Remind me the title please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by daddysprincess1: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
I thought the term 'slay Queen' was supposed to be a positive thing. Chai! Now I'll be on the lookout for wicked people
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by ThugBoy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
THEM THEY FORBID TO BEG GOVENMENT? ABI NA WHO STILL DEY MANAGE HER LIFE WAN CON GIVE YOU HER HARD EARNING SINCE THEY GAT HANDS AND LEG MAKE THEM GO BEG GOVERNMENT MAKE HE GIVE LAND FOR FARMING TO BOOST NIGERIA AGRICULTURE
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by kabaka1: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
I nogo lie this video make laugh tire grin grin grin especially ima see how she do that cunny demo to cameraman at the end by the she touched her private garden area shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dc4life:
To somebody people, begging is a cultural trait, so dancing should be too for others- it's a parri-passu thing. We shouldn't raise eyebrows, she was just expressing a part of her cultural values. grin

God bless you my brother
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
benzene00:
This one is strong

according to bet9ja
i tell you, no be me dance but I shame.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa
But the women begging have hands and legs nah..people should learn to stop begging and start working

Nice DP. You two look gorgeous. Who of the two sweet ladies are you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by lilachiever(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
mazimee:
She is doing herself.

Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We also embrace the cozy
And endurance

We sleep and dream
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
To the second phase"

Ambassadors of Poverty - P. O. C Umeh
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by tmxme(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2017
josephine123:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oxERi2kvY-Y/WabtfZqZUII/AAAAAAAAfxo/N9UPto2fU-oUonBGWuLyXnd9-j2XhLK3gCLcBGAs/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
This Nigerian lady was spotted dancing to the pleas of some women soliciting help from her, some people are just so heartless ...

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhpYHT2J_eI
It is obvious she doesn't have money. So wetin she dey slay. Mtchew. Smello oshi

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com.ng/2017/08/nigerian-lady-dances-to-pleas-of-some.html
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Desyner: 12:37am On Aug 31, 2017
benzene00:
This one is strong

according to bet9ja
Why didn't the beggars go back to their religion and culture that promotes contentment, fate and reproduction as a mean as a political tool. Were you not in this country when a seating governor(Yari of Zamfara) attributed the suffering of his people (a preventable epidemic) to God's punishment for their sins?
You are the unstable one here.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Desyner: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa
But the women begging have hands and legs nah..people should learn to stop begging and start working
Thank you. You the first poster that made sense. These people go about preaching contentment, fate, and many poverty engendering doctrines only to turn back and beg when their need are lacking. Religion and culture of illiteracy. the bible says idler should be made to eat the food of their hands.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by owoshuyi(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Let's not be quick to criticise or judge her. Who knows she must have them money before or after her dancing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2017
This one strong ooh grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by 900warriorz: 2:40am On Aug 31, 2017
with her yeye flat nose like wetin dem dey take serve beans! angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by fitprince: 4:57am On Aug 31, 2017
why do nigerian girl like wearing that dirty hair nets. its just disgusting. why must you wear hair nets?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by KcAngel(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2017
WHY MUST SOMEONE WITHOUT ANY FORM OF DEFORMITY STEP OUTTA STREET ND BE BEGGING? Dem should go and work.... THIS IS LAZINESS PLS... STOP ENCOURAGING LAZINESS BY GIVING ARMS TO SUCH PEOPLE
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by sunshineV(f): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2017
U people don't know anything. When this aboki women sing its nearly impossible to dance
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by sunshineV(f): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2017
scaramucci:

Are you is wrong. Is you is more correct.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by MhizzAJ(f): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2017
scaramucci:

tanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Itshsb: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Dc4life:
To somebody people, begging is a cultural trait, so dancing should be too for others- it's a parri-passu thing. We shouldn't raise eyebrows, she was just expressing a part of her cultural values. grin

But you know that doesn't make sense. It was a very distasteful thing to do. I'm more irritated with the women still asking her for money even while she was doing her dance.

It's not by force to give anybody money, but you don't treat human beings like that. Say no then walk away, don't act like that and start dancing. It's actually quite pathetic behavior.

Anyway, I'd like to believe she gave them money at the end sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by masqot(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2017
mazimee:

Nah, those poems
lovely, I like poem
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by omoiyalayi(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Able body women begging for money they should go and work joor

Anyway na business dem dey do

I don't blame that girl

The rhythm of the song is good I guess
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by tonguengineer(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa
Dude u re very funny
Begging is northerners hobby......no mata how undeformed they re they will still beg
Begging is running in there veins in fact is as easy as breathing to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) / Big Python Killed By A Mopol Friend Today (Photos) / Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.