Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) (48534 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Aminat508(f): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Popular Yoruba Actor Rotimi Makinde Seeks Nigerians Intervention over Building Marked For Demolition.. Says Gov. Amosun Refused To Compensate Him

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8JlF_XWB82g/Wabm0zzgEDI/AAAAAAAAZVs/YTZYkutBWxk4ruPep_N24xtaEITusDrHACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20170827-WA0015.jpg[/img]

Popular Yoruba actor and former member of House of Representatives, Honorable Rotimi Makinde whose house was recently marked for demolition by the Ogun State government has cried out for Nigerians intervention.

Makinde in an exclusive chat with Amiloaded correspondent, disclosed that the State Government under the leadership of Governor Ibikunle Amusan has refused to compensate him for his building which about to be demolished.

The building belonging to Makinde was previously marked 6 meters for demolition but later extended to 18 meters in what the State Government admitted as flaws but has to be adjusted in the best interest of the public.�

According to Makinde, "God bless you, am crying. They didn't compensate me for my electoral misfortune and now they want to bulldoze my source of livelihood."

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/08/so-sad-popular-yoruba-actor-rotimi.html

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Aminat508(f): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2017

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Accept my sympathy in advance sir embarassed embarassed embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na wah o.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Tolexander: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
According to Makinde, "God bless you, am crying. They didn't compensate me for my electoral misfortune and now they want to bulldoze my source of livelihood."
nonsense!

When you were having the money as a member of the house of representative in Abuja, building houses everywhere, who did you call!

12 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
ehya.. ... If you like cry from now to next year for Nigerians to intervene.. Building wey dem don mark' must come down..

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Dutchey(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
chai, owo wo gbo
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Choi
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Demolition based on what grounds...better get a lawyer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Kimy97(f): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sorry
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pele oo
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by kafiz1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
was it nt surveyored ?
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Thatlonevoice(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
upon you are an actor yet you are seeking for compensation.. I suggest that money 4th hat would be paid to u be used to compensate those whose shops and cage like buildings were brought down..

rubbish... face it acting ooo

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
lol, see my area oo

The demolition going on there is massive.. I really hope the Governor would do something about that road as quick as possible. It is not enough to pull down buildings, construct the terrible road and compensate the affected. If this demolition ever extends to Ajuwon or Akute, it will take massive rigging for APC to win any election again in Ogun state. Over 4 churches and mosques have been pulled down already.. By the time Amosun extends this to Akute and Ajuwon, UBA, FCMB, Sterling, FirstBank and some of the best schools around should get ready to count their losses..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Boooooooooni: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Guruboi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
This kind big house
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kokan aye
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kokan aye

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Big problem with land acquisition....... Ayefele too fell fowl of of the land laws...... (he was a bit lucky)

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by excel127(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
k
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's well
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by maysimsimple(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mr Makinde, what about those that their houses was also demolished and have no one to call on??

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oga o
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by dupsyfoundation(f): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
have u visited idi-ape /Iwo road Ibadan of recent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by aoadedeji(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kokanye
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by sholahokif: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Acidosis:
lol, see my area oo

The demolition going on there is massive.. I really hope the Governor would do something about that road as quick as possible. It is not enough to pull down buildings, construct the terrible road and compensate the affected. If this demolition ever extends to Ajuwon or Akute, it will take massive rigging for APC to win any election again in Ogun state. Over 4 churches and mosques have been pulled down already.. By the time Amosun extends this to Akute and Ajuwon, UBA, FCMB, Sterling, FirstBank and some of the best schools around should get ready to count their losses..
I think the people understand they need development and it comes with all these. Fashola did more than that, Ambode is doing more, still APC claimed all the local government in Lagos in the recent election.
Expect same in Ogun State.
I stay at Alagbole tho

18 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by kinzubi20: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
you know how many buildings wey Rochas don demolish for IMO state

came down na general sickness

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Franco93:
Did you argue with the elders in your village when you travelled for august meeting this year?

Pls sir, I need an answer so that I can draw my conclusion immediately.
no August in SW

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's not just about marking and pulling down buildings, it's about completing the whole damn job.. they pull down buildings, scrape/expand the supposed roads with caterpillars, only for them to abandon the projects and make a mess of the whole environs.. if u think I'm lying, u might wanna check areas like 'Elega' in Abeokuta.. oguns state governor just dey behave like Hurricane Harvey.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / Agbani Darego Slays At Indian Wedding [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.