Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? (12661 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Bukast(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Mine is mathematics. Just simple addition and subtraction of numbers..2+___=5. Ans is 3
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by bolaji3071(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Chemistry...
Maths
Physics..
I 8 biology....!
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by gurunlocker: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2017
buffalowings:

angry

So I cannot say the topic that open my brain to all calculation works in peace again....

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Unionised(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
For me its reproductive system in biology not only because of what you're thinking but also cuz our biology teacher then at govt. orita aperin mr.olaomo made it more interesting.
#lets hear your own best topic and under which subject
and the reason for choosing it
#

Wrong reason,
I loved reproductive system because it made the girls in class uncomfortable. grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by samwise180(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Surd in mathematics

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by brendachizzy(f): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2017
English: All topics except letter writing
Asusu Igbo: Literature reading part of it (agumagu)
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by brendachizzy(f): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2017
English: All topics except letter writing
Asusu Igbo: Literature reading part of it (agumagu)
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by kayo80(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2017
English...even if i did badly in all other subjects, i was performed well in English. Now i am a romance novelist.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by casspersteve: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2017
government-system of government,constitution etc
biology-cells,reproduction,sensory system
economics-production,demand and supply,money,elasticity-the degree of responsiveness,economic development,market system
government they scatter my head,going for political science
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Evestar200(f): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2017
omoelerin1:
You must have become a political scientist now.
Maybe that's not my calling.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by ndiboy01(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
For me its reproductive system in biology not only because of what you're thinking but also cuz our biology teacher then at govt. orita aperin mr.olaomo made it more interesting.
#lets hear your own best topic and under which subject
and the reason for choosing it
#

Mine was "demand & supply" coz it was in both subjects "commerce n economics " I found d topic soooooooooooooo interesting
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by JohnQueen(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Chemistry and English. Fallen out of love with Chemistry.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by piroux(f): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2017
History- Everything, every single thing from slavery, the old empires, European domination and aparthied. History was and still is the bomb. I still have my note sef undecided

Literature- in- English- Silas Marner, Hamlet, Dr Faustus, a man for all seasons.....

Yoruba- Ijapa tiroko

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Rapture4real(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Literature-Macbeth, Animal Farm, An African Night Entertainment.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Rapture4real:
Literature-Macbeth, Animal Farm, An African Night Entertainment.

Then you should be able to explain my name Macduff since you have read macbeth by williams shakespare.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2017
e=mc2 physics
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by superpauL(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2017
JuneOctober:
grin further mathematics: Permutation and combination, binomial theorem.

angry didn't like statistics. Our teacher liked making us draw countless number of graphs! Mtcheww
Can you teach me permutation and combination?
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Daywalker1: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2017
Maths and physics
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by rocknation62(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2017
leunamme93:
In Junior Secondary; Business Studies
In Senior Secondary; Commerce and Economics.
Business studies,commerce and Economics are somehow related
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by rocknation62(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Pavore9:
Manufacturing account.
Lovely...likes of Opening stock of raw materials,Add purchases....etc
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by banre(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Mine was longitude and latitude in maths.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by hakinze00(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Commerce
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2017
My Best subject was Lit-in-Eng, and poetry the most interesting part for me. I can still recite most of the poems.
To his coy mistress by Andrew Marvel
The Rose of the world by William wordsward
The second miming by W.B. Yeats
To an athlete dying young
The road not taken
The snake
I love poetry.
English language was in my list of best subjects too.
Biology (Reproduction in humans) that topic was the best and still remains the best.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by MissJoy29(f): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2017
placeofallure:
Right from my elementary school, I've loved English. No particular topic, I just love it! Prefixes and Suffixes, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Antonyms, Synonyms, Subject and Predicate, Phrases and Clauses, Essay Writing, just love them! I pass it effortlessly. Still my best. If you care to know, Biology is next and worst is Mathematics.

English has always been & still remains my best subject.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2017
JuneOctober:
grin further mathematics: Permutation and combination, binomial theorem.

angry didn't like statistics. Our teacher liked making us draw countless number of graphs! Mtcheww
lol, u called those 2 topics further math? cheesy no disrespect to ur intelligence, I know those topics are present in some further math textbooks but trust me my lady they are just basic math NOT "further" math cheesy
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by FIDELITY24(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2017
I was very good in government, the topics were all fun to me.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2017
balancing equation, oxidation, alkali , organic compounds all equal to chemistry cheesy
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Genetics & Variations, i so much love dz topic die.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by JuneOctober(f): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2017
harzheez:
lol, u called those 2 topics further math? cheesy no disrespect to ur intelligence, I know those topics are present in some further math textbooks but trust me my lady they are just basic math NOT "further" math cheesy

grin okay. Less I forget, differentiation is cool too grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by winsomelady(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Mine are Biology Maths Chemistry and English
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by JuneOctober(f): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2017
bjhaid:
statistics was too sweet o, esp correlation(Pearson, spearman), regression, but u can never draw graph to perfection

angry grin Don't like it jare
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by MissJoy29(f): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2017
English Language(Phonics/oral English)

Literature-in-English (figures of speech)

CRS(all topics)

Government (all topics before constitution and colonial rule)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt / Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years / Protest In ATBU Over Lack Of Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.