Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly (10026 Views)

How Will You Feel If You Make #50K And Above Via Internet? / What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? / Earn 50k And More Per Month For Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2017
HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS STARTING WITH JUST 50K

INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.

PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.
It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).

PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.

TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.

TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate.

LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:

Large church premises/entrance
Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment
Very busy street junctions e.t.c

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by tosbobby(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
tosbobbykc@yahoo.com

And if I may also ask, is there any other thing I can do aside popcorn with modicum capital to be earning minimum of 3k net profit perday or 20k/week.

Thank you big.

obi2smart:

INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.

PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.
It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).

PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.

TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.

TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate.

LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by BoosBae(f): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2017
I'm interested,

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
@tosbobbykc

From my experience , any business like that will either be online based, service providing or sales(consumable items like food and snacks).

popcorn can give more than twice of that depending on the area u stay and method of marketing.

when I started I was making like #2500 per day and later it rose to 6k with my network type of marketing.

just give it a try. the manual explains all.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
@tosbobbykc
From my experience , any business like that will either be online based, service providing or sales(consumable items like food and snacks).
popcorn can give more than twice of that depending on the area u stay and method of marketing.
when I started I was making like #2500 per day in profit and later it rose to 6k profits with my network type of marketing.
just give it a try. the manual explains all.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by adorable2010(f): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2017
obehi755@gmail.com pls I am interested, God bless u.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by emmahoney(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Nice one OP... Kindly send me the doc
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by abefeb1(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2017
pls am interested . my mail: oyewoleabiodun35@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Ahcu1(f): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
I'm interested. Uchaosaisai@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by domimire: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Kindly send to seyitoby@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Hello, good morning. Kindly check your mails. I have forwarded the link to your mails.Download, study and start your business as soon as possible.

Remember, procrastination is a thief of time.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Nacre1: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Please, I am interested. Thanks

aguombafaith@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by kayteajay111(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2017
obi2smart:

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

I'm interested pls, my mail address is kehindetemitopej@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Honeypie2016(f): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Please am interested
ogechiifeoma55@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by gbengarock: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2017
please I'm interested
temidayoolugbenga@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by stokfrick: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Pls I am interested
Kennethodiachi@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by kinsooo: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pls i knw u said 10 peoples but i am desperately in need of the ebook to start up a scale biz .Am begging u or any of those u sent to should help a brother.my email...erondukingsley18@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
lisachichee@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Opera240: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
adepojuadekunle2020@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by onaf: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
interested

davidonabajo@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Biggestguy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please I'm interested. Ds is my email ajaomahmud@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by GodLifted: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kolawolebukky@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by tosbobby(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Guys,

We need more moral instructors/helpers like OBI on nairaland.
Not those ones that will say bring 20k to learn excel or forex.

If you can make 3k per day, do you know that you are earning more than a junior banker.

Thanks @Obi.
Keep it up..

4 Likes

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by VinccyBoy: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please whoever has the eBook already should kindly share - many thanks
yemmy.affy@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by mayort12(f): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
ttop4real.2253@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Happie2016: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pls am also interested. Happieokezie2000@yahoo.com

Thank u.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by enkay2go(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
I am interested too. enkay2go@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by kinsooo: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
kayteajay111:
I'm interested pls, my mail address is kehindetemitopej@gmail.com
pls help me with the ebook erondukingsley18@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by mikeayus(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
hi dear pls send me the ebook ayus.mike@gmail.com

BoosBae:
I'm interested,
grabosom@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Bestlily(f): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please someone should send the e-book to me...

Cc..
Boosbae
adorable2010
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by anthoneg: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
hi dear. kindly assist with the manual. God bless
anthonegg@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Sylver247: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment (closing Date) / How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.