Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Makes A Woman Boring To You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Boring To You? (7996 Views)

What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? / Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by SgtKisswhere: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
chikk:

A beautiful lady who knows she's beautiful is very self conscious and probably thinks of herself first before any other thing. She'd rather be the topic than engage in another. And frankly sometimes, same applies to her day to day relationship with people.

She's gorgeous!! She's got all the looks and shitz like you want, probably cooks well and turns your head in bed, knows her job and does it well, and you still want her to talk politics and shits? Lol, you can't have it all paapi, sorry, just compromise biko
cheesy cheesy

beauty fades my dear, you can only talk about what is there.....a human being should be aware of what's happening around him/her, that's what makes us human (interactions)...anything less is self-centered nd just pathetic....by the way, when will ladies realise u re made to be more?
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by chikk(f): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

beauty fades my dear, you can only talk about what is there.....a human being should be aware of what's happening around him/her, that's what makes us human (interactions)...anything less is self-centered nd just pathetic....by the way, when will ladies realise u re made to be more?

Oh... But we are Saying the same thing. My point is that most men don't seem to look beyond the physical. All that glitters ain't gold they say. I wonder when men will realise that.

As for the ladies, lol, oh well, na only God go help us o. Whoever wants or dares to be more, may God help her. Starting with me even. What do I know?
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
The guys make them boring
Una go dey oppress them how will dey feel free .. yall just confused grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
I saw the above topic on reddit and the responses were quite interesting. I would like to see the perspective of Nigerian men on what makes a woman boring.

Girls are also welcome to learn and change their ways too. One of the greatest drivers of cheating in men is boredom and I will like to get the Nigerian perspective of what boredom means.

Sorry no answer to your question just putting this for you , hope you enjoy it

Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by zealot4me(f): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
kmcutez:

I think most Nigerian women don't really debate issues when there is a potential suitor interested in them, in case the guys end up labelling them as too intelligent, argumentative or stubborn. The Nigerian guys ego is very fragile, so most women act less intelligent or don't debate issues to pander to their lack of self esteem.

God bless u my sister
Thats when you start hearing stuffs like 'you are smarter than your age'
As it is now i just sit down and listen, nod my head while listening to some dumb conversations with guys, contribute a little if i am in a good mood.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by zealot4me(f): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
walepackage:
yes i woudnt say you are not true,but to be sincere with you,many men get turn on with a very intelligent and witty lady who's very vast in different spheres of life.Be it as it may be,its only a 'mediocre' that see such a lady has "too knowing".When i know shes going to pass that 'trait' to my offspring.

Not many men my dear, here in the north 90% of men want dummies as wives, the kind that doesn't know half of what he knows. So even when we know we just have to shut and pretend we don't. Its frustrating though
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by iweecureyou: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
I saw the above topic on reddit and the responses were quite interesting. I would like to see the perspective of Nigerian men on what makes a woman boring.

Girls are also welcome to learn and change their ways too. One of the greatest drivers of cheating in men is boredom and I will like to get the Nigerian perspective of what boredom means.
U can ask ur farther firlst den quote me him replied thark u

Òde

angry

:-(

......angry

plis who is no ITSJUDE new MOURNIKAR BEACURSE HE HAD OFF IS FALMAR PROFILEDangry

thepussyhunter abeg tell me itsjude new mourniker

smiley

........sad

c

c

cc

lefulefu
sexybbstar
iamkashybaby
Lleigh
teehamzat
maxi112
comradespade
redbeans
Feliximor
Mightyn
Sirmichael1
angry
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by SirMichael1: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
U can ask ur farther firlst den quote me him replied thark u

Òde

angry

:-(

......angry

plis who is no ITSJUDE new MOURNIKAR BEACURSE HE HAD OFF IS FALMAR PROFILEDangry

thepussyhunter abeg tell me itsjude new mourniker

smiley

........sad

c

c

cc

angry

The pussy hunter is changed to sunshineR.. Start trolling him there goat grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by walepackage(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
zealot4me:

Not many men my dear, here in the north 90% of men want dummies as wives, the kind that doesn't know half of what he knows. So even when we know we just have to shut and pretend we don't. Its frustrating though
truly,you are not far from the truth,cos i spend the best part of my life in the north,the core north.I think their attitude here,is associated to their culture,patterns of setting and societal stratification which has place the women under the subservient and submission level.Trying to contest with your hubby in a superior argument or intellectual issues is seen as a threat.Thou,the rate is reducing now due to more awarenes and education.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by iweecureyou: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

The pussy hunter is changed to sunshineR.. I HAVE MISS U grin
Thark u CC SIrmichael1 sunshineR thepussyhunter maxi112 sexybbstar mightyn teehamzat Mrcorksad adaksbullet(trollsad) lefulefu comradespade

angry
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
If we talk wahala if we no talk problem.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by chikk(f): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
zealot4me:

God bless u my sister
Thats when you start hearing stuffs like 'you are smarter than your age'
As it is now i just sit down and listen, nod my head while listening to some dumb conversations with guys, contribute a little if i am in a good mood.

Lol, seriously my sister, I feel you in a way but I can't imagine myself in your shoes. If you want to keep quiet and listen more than you talk, that's fine. If you also want to keep quiet because you dont think it's worth the stress to respond to some self-acclaimed, albeit foolish "wise man", that's also fine. But to sit and keep quiet, just because I want someone to see me as less a threat, even when I think my comment can gain me knowledge/clarifications or even help another, my dear, that I can't do o. I didn't come to this world to romance someone's ego.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

The pussy hunter is changed to sunshineR.. Start trolling him there goat grin

way to go bruv angry

you sold me out to this crazy dude and just won urself some bad-ass trolling for as long as this douche-bag keeps mentioning and disturbing me angry
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by SirMichael1: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

way to go bruv angry

you sold me out to this crazy dude and just won urself some bad-ass trolling for as long as this douche-bag keeps mentioning and disturbing me angry

grin grin He'll soon get tired, trust me. I only wanted your main handle free from his shackles so I supplied him your alternate in a bid to make him forget your main. I'm sorry if I made the wrong move.

But hey! Chin up! The trolling doesn't last long, just like a 3 minutes nan, he'll gradually saddle it down and keep it low smiley
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
chikk:

A beautiful lady who knows she's beautiful is very self conscious and probably thinks of herself first before any other thing. She'd rather be the topic than engage in another. And frankly sometimes, same applies to her day to day relationship with people.

She's gorgeous!! She's got all the looks and shitz like you want, probably cooks well and turns your head in bed, knows her job and does it well, and you still want her to talk politics and shits? Lol, you can't have it all paapi, sorry, just compromise biko
cheesy cheesy

Saying beautiful girls are not meant to be smart or they play dumb ?
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by zealot4me(f): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
chikk:

Lol, seriously my sister, I feel you in a way but I can't imagine myself in your shoes. If you want to keep quiet and listen more than you talk, that's fine. If you also want to keep quiet because you dont think it's worth the stress to respond to some self-acclaimed, albeit foolish "wise man", that's also fine. But to sit and keep quiet, just because I want someone to see me as less a threat, even when I think my comment can gain me knowledge/clarifications or even help another, my dear, that I can't do o. I didn't come to this world to romance someone's ego.

I always do that cos I think its not worth it

Lol @romance someone's ego
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

grin grin He'll soon get tired, trust me. I only wanted your main handle free from his shackles so I supplied him your alternate in a bid to make him forget your main. I'm sorry if I made the wrong move.

But hey! Chin up! The trolling doesn't last long, just like a 3 minutes nan, he'll gradually saddle it down and keep it low smiley

oh i see

we cool man smiley

was just kidding btw grin grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by chikk(f): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
pcguru1:

Saying beautiful girls are not meant to be smart or they play dumb ?

Neither. @ first paragraph, I'm saying that regardless of what she has upstairs, if her beauty gets in her head, she'd rather be the subject than discuss another. Also, sometimes, she'd believe that her looks are enough.

@second paragraph, when a man chooses them beauty and shii over/before brains, he should be ready to make do with his choices especially if that beauty ends up not having some brains.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by SgtKisswhere: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
chikk:

Oh... But we are Saying the same thing. My point is that most men don't seem to look beyond the physical. All that glitters ain't gold they say. I wonder when men will realise that.

As for the ladies, lol, oh well, na only God go help us o. Whoever wants or dares to be more, may God help her. Starting with me even. What do I know?

well, you re right about that.....men are attracted to what they see but we definitely don't want a "bimbo" for a wife. it is never too late to develop interest in things apart from the "defaults" every lady seems to be interested in.
Yesterday I met a lady who has played more GTA than I have nd I tell you, there was never a dull moment speaking to her.....same goes for me, I can engage a lady in conversations about hairstyles nd stuff, now I don't need those information for myself but it helps to connect faster when you knw I am a bit familiar with wat u re used to, it is more like we ve common interests nd we roll that way
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by iweecureyou: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

way to go bruv angry

shocked eh cum o is it me u are talk to like dis abi am realsonabu ya age mait cum be ciarfoolangry
sirmichael the thunder dart wee strike u ehangry

CC

IAMJcheesy(Happy betday in arears i am wish u many mensions in ya life smiley hip hip hip..........angry)
thepussyhunter
sunshineR
sunshineG
sexybbstar
lefulefu
adaksbullet(Failed trollsad)
teehamzat
comradespade
Henry007
henryOO7
Lleigh
classcaptain
kingofcasting
hushpuppi
maxi112
iamsirmichael1
Mrcork
iamkashybaby(tank u fur tell me itsjude new profile aka iamj smiley)
Mightyn
victornezzar
angry
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
iweecureyou:
shocked eh cum o is it me u are talk to like dis abi am realsonabu ya age mait cum be ciarfoolangry
sir.michael the thunder dart wee strike u ehangry

CC

IA.MJcheesy(Happy betday in arears i am wish u many mensions in ya life smiley hip hip hip..........angry)
thepuss.yhunter
sunshine.R
sunshin.eG
sexybb.star
lefulef.u
adaks.bullet(Failed trollsad)
teeha.mzat
comr.adespade
Henr.y007
henryO.O7
Lleig.h.
classca.ptain
kingof.casting
hushp.uppi
maxi..112
iamsi.rmichael1
Mrco.rk
iam.kashybaby(tank u fur tell me itsj.ude new profile aka iamj smiley)
Mi.ghtyn
v.ictornezzar
angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na wah o

i thought you finally deactivated o sad
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by hanassholesolo: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Nigerians are better. I remember when I was in Ghana. 9 out of 10 Ghanaian women are boring!!!!!!!!!.

Yeah. Even in bed. Its almost like dick makes them paralyze.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by hanassholesolo: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
iamJ:
Most women from most african countries are dull and boring but its men that caused it, made women to feel inferior and not be themselves

WoW. That explains why western women are the way they are.

All of a sudden, Feminism is not sounding so bad.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Yeah. Even in bed. Its almost like dick makes them paralyze.
I wonder how the men in that country cope. Boring uninteresting women make the majority of their women even the educated ones.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by iweecureyou: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na wah o

i thought you finally deactivated o sad
Cum is o blind are u no ear dart 9Mobile neltwalk is no good dart is why i am go and CUMsad

fc
cc

MOVLOGS
UNBOXTHERAPY
JAKE PAUL
LOGAN
PAUL
iamj
sunshineR
sunshineG
sirmichael1
who washes unbox therapy on youtube hia plis quote mesad

movlogs nko

mrcork
henry007
lefulefu
sexybbstar
teehamzat
comradespade
Mightyn
Lliegh
victornezzar
victornezzer
Maxi112
iamjsad
iamkashybaby
msroe
seunaccount
seunfirstson
classcaptainangry

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by obomobo: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Stay silent when we are together
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by hanassholesolo: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I wonder how the men in that country cope. Boring uninteresting women make the majority of their women even the educated ones.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
iweecureyou:
Cum is o blind are u no ear dart 9Mobile neltwalk is no good dart is why i am go and CUMsad

fc
cc

MOVLOGS
UNBOXTHERAPY
JAKE PAUL
LOGAN
PAUL
iamj
sunshineR
sunshineG
sirmichael1
who washes unbox therapy on youtube hia plis quote mesad

movlogs nko

mrcork
henry007
lefulefu
sexybbstar
teehamzat
comradespade
Mightyn
Lliegh
victornezzar
victornezzer
Maxi112
iamjsad
iamkashybaby
msroe
seunaccount
seunfirstson
classcaptainangry

angry
Guy waytin.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by hanassholesolo: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I'm sure ther men loved them like that. Although the women can be very promiscuous but hey are also well endowed . Shame they can't use it very well.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
hanassholesolo:

But they are soo endowed though. Shame they can't use their endowments.
Endowed but very ugly grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by hanassholesolo: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Endowed but very ugly grin

Lol, c'mon man. Be nice. There are georgous ones around.
Re: What Makes A Woman Boring To You? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Lol, c'mon man. Be nice. There are georgous ones around.
They are in the extreme minority. I lived there for 4 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. / Could This Be Happening To Me? / Shocking! Hot Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.