Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People (1985 Views)

Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here / Use Ur Data And Time To Make N1500 / Making Money With Ur Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Bruno3000(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ANY PAID ACTIVITY WITHOUT YOU INVESTING A DIME,THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CLICK THE LINK BELOW, REGISTER AND THEN START ACCUMULATING UR CASH. NO HARM IN TRYING.
http://dommoney.club/586261890879/
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE.
Re: Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Ayofesirlove55(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Have you been paid?
Re: Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Muritala2015(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bruno3000:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ANY PAID ACTIVITY
WITHOUT YOU INVESTING A DIME,THEN YOU
ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT
TIME.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CLICK THE LINK
BELOW, REGISTER AND THEN START
ACCUMULATING UR CASH. NO HARM IN
TRYING.

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE.

No wonder this is the type of scam you....

You can see how cheap you are..

Unfortunately, your Yahoo Yahoo brain is too dirty that you can't even read.

Back too my own profile mention my real name . I included my pictures and websites.

My post link to my website with magazine,blog and free digital products download of over 100 products that benefits people. Visit www.digitalwealthbank.com if you can read.

Unfortunately, you that is accussing me is using fake accounts on Nairaland to scam people.

You claim to sell lands and offer jobs when you don't even have apartment and you are jobless.
You also dropped out of school.

You have no business and you are hiding your identity.

You curse yourself and you insult at Will because you think you can hide.

I have dogged out information about...

I challenge you to share your social media handles and state your address...

You SAARS will visit you soon... I am still investigating further. Just watch out.....

You can't hide from me....
Re: Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Muritala2015(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bruno3000:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ANY PAID ACTIVITY
WITHOUT YOU INVESTING A DIME,THEN YOU
ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT
TIME.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CLICK THE LINK
BELOW, REGISTER AND THEN START
ACCUMULATING UR CASH. NO HARM IN
TRYING.

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE.

Have you run away?

I am waiting for you to tell us your social media handles
Re: Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Bruno3000(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Muritala2015:

Have you run away?

I am waiting for you to tell us your social media handles
haha... Missing me abi? Sorry am not a social media freak. How our loan na? How many pple don get? Lol..
Re: Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Muritala2015(m): 1:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Bruno3000:
haha... Missing me abi? Sorry am not a social media freak. How our loan na? How many pple don get? Lol..

Why I are you running away?

Why can't you tell us your social media handles if your hands are clean?

Armed robber, tell us your social media handles... stop using fake Nairaland accounts to scam people... Selling what you don't have.

You are a full time fraudster
Re: Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Bruno3000(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Muritala2015:

Armed robber, tell us your social media handles... stop using fake Nairaland accounts to scam people... Selling what you don't have.

Mr loan provider cont describing ur real character to us... What a fooolish man u are! I just pity those that hang around u.
IF U LIKE MENTION ME A MILLION TIMES I STILL WONT REPLY U AGAIN MR FRUSTRATED LUNATIC LOAN PROVIDER.

HOW MANY PPLE DON GET THE LOAN? IDIOTA!
Re: Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Bruno3000(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Muritala2015:

Mr loan provider cont describing ur real character to us... What a fooolish man u are! I just pity those that hang around u.
IF U LIKE MENTION ME A MILLION TIMES I STILL WONT REPLY U AGAIN MR FRUSTRATED LUNATIC LOAN PROVIDER.

HOW MANY PPLE DON GET THE LOAN? IDIOTIC SCAMMER!
ABI I DON SPOIL UR MARKET? HAHAHA... WHAT A GREAT FOOL U ARE!
Re: Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Muritala2015(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bruno3000:

HOW MANY PPLE DON GET THE LOAN? IDIOTIC SCAMMER!
ABI I DON SPOIL UR MARKET? HAHAHA... WHAT A GREAT FOOL U ARE!

Laughing matter....

With your series of insults and curses again yourself, people who read all these will determine who is a scammer and frustrated.

I won't exchange words with you .

I only asked you to proof that you are not a scammer and armed robber and that you are not using fake Nairaland accounts to scam people by telling us your social media handles.

Its simple

Why can't you just do that?

I will continue to go after you until you are finally picked up.

Just watch..

You can be scamming people and get away with it.

I will expose you and get you to pay for your crimes.

I know that your level of illetetacy won't allow you to read.

There is nowhere I offered people loan or where I claim to offer loan but because scams bad Belle thrive in your blood plus poor level of education won't allow you to read my post....

Finally, just post your social media handles, you shameless scammer and armed robber...

By the grace of God , you will soon end up in underground cells of SARS, SAFU OR EFCC.

JUST WATCH OUT
Re: Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People by Muritala2015(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bruno3000:

HOW MANY PPLE DON GET THE LOAN? IDIOTA!

My mission here is to make sure that you are unavailable to scam people with this your fake Nairaland account again, while I track other accounts you use to scam people.

If you are not a scammer and armed robber, share your social media handles.

You Know if you share, your own has Finnished completely...

But watch it, you can't run away with your scams....

With your series of insults and curses again yourself, people who read all these will determine who is a scammer and frustrated.

I won't exchange words with you .

I only asked you to proof that you are not a scammer and armed robber and that you are not using fake Nairaland accounts to scam people by telling us your social media handles.

Its simple

Why can't you just do that?

I will continue to go after you until you are finally picked up.

Just watch..

You can be scamming people and get away with it.

I will expose you and get you to pay for your crimes.

I know that your level of illetetacy won't allow you to read.

There is nowhere I offered people loan or where I claim to offer loan but because scams bad Belle thrive in your blood plus poor level of education won't allow you to read my post....

Finally, just post your social media handles, you shameless scammer and armed robber...

By the grace of God , you will soon end up in underground cells of SARS, SAFU OR EFCC.

JUST WATCH OUT

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Funding For Cooperative Societies. / Share Your CAC Business Registration Experience / First Bank Is Charging Customers N200 For "Electronic Transfer Levy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.