Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Lies Of 17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lies Of 17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri (549 Views)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Aerial View Of 17,000-hectare Sunti Golden Sugar Estate Commissioned By Buhari / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Of 17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri by Oracle16(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2017
This Hausa Fulani government is doing everything to tag Ipob a terrorist group, but the more they try the more the government show case their foolishness to the world and expose their evil plan of exterminating the Igbos.

I do not fully support Ipob, but mark my word, real change is coming. This change will be violent free and will not favor these evil people. It's either a restructured Nigeria or a total breakup.
Re: The Lies Of 17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri by ESDKING: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Okorocha is a looser.

He's a fool.
Re: The Lies Of 17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri by mecussey(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
TB joshua saw it coming...why he made a plan to relocate to isreal. He said...the thing will start like play play and get out of hand. I am very certain Biafra will get head should Buhari remain the president. The only thing that may slow biafra down is change of president or govt. Buhari's actions is just a catalyst to the whole thing.

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Of 17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri by Oracle16(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
mecussey:
TB joshua saw it coming...why he made a plan to relocate to isreal. He said...the thing will start like play play and get out of hand. I am very certain Biafra will get head should Buhari remain the president. The only thing that may slow biafra down is change of president or govt. Buhari's actions is just a catalyst to the whole thing.

You are right. That was my fear when he was in London, I knew if Osibanjo takes over, Biafra issue or even the issue of restructuring will die down. Buhari's government of tribalism, nepotism and his being a religious fanatic is like fuel poured on fire to the actualization of Biafra /Restructuring. He meant a different change when he was campaigning, but he didn't know God would use him to propagate the real change. Ipob is taking advantage of his foolish moves. The real change is coming!

(1) (Reply)

Where Were Nigerian Celebrities When Benue Flood Happened / How BBC Made President Buhari The Poster Boy For Shame-reno Omokri / Resident Doctors Embark On Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.