Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell (2069 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
I dont really understand this.. just personal psychology to me, but what does this really mean ?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Am not a christian but i dont think you are christian enough
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
drunkcow:
Am not a christian but i dont think you are christian enough
Why do you say so ?

I do really believe in God personally..
I'm trying so hard to live by his commandments
And i believe in his love, grace and mercy towards my life.

Born in a family home where we always follow the bible according to the way it should really be..

Apart from missing some of these Feasts recently and skiping churches for quite some time, i cant see a reason to say there is no God.
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by shege45: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
just d name Christian alone signifies the existence of heaven.my brother u are not a Christian, u are like me

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Mrnakeina(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
There's no problem sir.

Seeing is believing... unfortunately we wont hear your statement of regret

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by SuperSuave(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
WebSurfer:
I dont really understand this.. just personal psychology to me, but what does this really mean ?
there are people like you, trust me.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
SuperSuave:
there are people like you, trust me.
Does this imply anything ?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mrnakeina:
There's no problem sir.

Seeing is believing... unfortunately we wont hear your statement of regret

Well, sentiments aside, which one of them do you really want me to believe on ?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
to say u dont believe in heaven or hell means u are not a christian, just deceiving yourself, now dont get offended, this statement is d lives of 60% of Christians. i say this because as a human being, u must be looking forward to something unless u are just like an animal, living to survive. As a christian, your goal should be to make heaven and take as many people as possible with you. even at work we have goals. re examine yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Then why do you go to church? For miracles alone? undecided
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
to say u dont believe in heaven or hell means u are not a christian, just deceiving yourself, now dont get offended, this statement is d lives of 60% of Christians. i say this because as a human being, u must be looking forward to something unless u are just like an animal, living to survive. As a christian, your goal should be to make heaven and take as many people as possible with you. even at work we have goals. re examine yourself.

Exactly! That was why the apostle Paul said we should settle down and focus on things above.

This life is a race. . . To where? To eternal destiny of heaven or hell if you'd ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by revelatiorcm(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Matthew 3:9
I am Christian but I don't believe in heaven nor he'll, then what makes you a christian,
which faith and hope is your Christianity build up on.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
What if my own goal in life is to do good to humanity and make so much people see reasons to do thesame,

we still believe in God right ?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Then why do you go to church? For miracles alone? undecided
Sorry i dont go to church for miracles, Never did.

And like i said, i barely do go nowadays
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
revelatiorcm:
Matthew 3:9
I am Christian but I don't believe in heaven nor he'll, then what makes you a christian,
which faith and hope is your Christianity build up on.

My hope is is being on God's side no matter what because i believe in him, theres no order way i would have lived life modestly better without his guardiance
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

What if my own goal in life is to do good to humanity and make so much people see reasons to do thesame,

DEAR u can believe in GOD and still do good to humanity. though, the best gift u can give to humanity is to introduce them to Christ and help in building them up.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

DEAR u can believe in GOD and still do good to humanity. though, the best gift u can give to humanity is to introduce them to Christ and help in building them up.
Now thats what i wantes to hear.

Introducing them to christ when i have a chance to
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

though, the best gift u can give to humanity is to introduce them to Christ and help in building them up.
Lol. Introduce them to a Jewish criminal? That's wrong.
You don't need Christ to build people. Rather, proper education should be the right tool.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Now thats what i wantes to hear.

Introducing them to christ when i have a chance to

u are d one 2 CREATE d chance, because d devil skill is to distract u and make u feel that u are so busy 2 talk to someone or dere is no chance to chat up someone, dere4 consciously make TIME and am sure u will return with good news smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
WebSurfer:
For me, Heaven and Hell is what you make earth to be.

For some, hell's a place where all their enemies shall burn and roast.. The human mind can be nasty like that sometimes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
@op,you are not a christian because the basic of christianity is to believe that Jesus died for ur sins and resurrected so that you can be save from God's wrath(which is believed to be hell) and make heaven at last.So,why won't you believe in hell and heaven and claimed to be a christian?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Amberon11: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
You are not a christian
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You don't need Christ to build people. Rather, proper education should be the right tool.

you are a lucifer na, see your username. dats why u can spew rubbish like dis from ur demonic tongue.;lol Besides u are not a christian 2 understand wat i mean by building dem up

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Amberon11: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Non-christians do same.

Like someone rightly said, you're not a christian, you're only deceiving yourself because you don't believe in the very essence of Christianity.

The most popular bible verse says John 3: 16 says "For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son that whosoever believed on him shall not perish but have everlasting life" perish in this context refers to hell and everlasting life connotes heaven.
So how can you inherit heaven when you don't believe in one in the first place.

Moreover Jesus Christ spoke of hell and heaven a handful of times, to disbelieve in them is to doubt God's word.

WebSurfer:

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Jewish criminal in what way?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amberon11:
Non-christians do same.

Like someone rightly said, you're not a christian, you're only deceiving yourself because you don't believe in the very essence of Christianity.

The most popular bible verse says John 3: 16 says "For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son that whosoever believed on him shall not perish but have everlasting life" perish in this context refers to hell and everlasting life connotes heaven.
So how can you inherit heaven when you don't believe in one in the first place.

Moreover Jesus Christ spoke of hell and heaven a handful of times, to disbelieve in them is to doubt God's word.

Am i telling you i dont believe in him in this case ?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by 0temAtum: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Here are the three golden rules:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god
3. Do good to humanity

Courtesy : Atum

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Jewish criminal in what way?
He was Jewish. He blasphemed against his people's God. They hung him on a cross, alongside other criminals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

you are a lucifer na, see your username. dats why u can spew rubbish like dis from ur demonic tongue.;lol Besides u are not a christian 2 understand wat i mean by building dem up
That's cool. This is a public forum. It will be wise to use diction fit for one.
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

That's cool. This is a public forum. It will be wise to use diction fit for one.

We are alll laughing, arent we? happy holidays!
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

We are alll laughing, arent we? happy holidays!
Same to you. Hell needs a ram. Can you send one?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
WebSurfer:
Sorry i dont go to church for miracles, Never did.
And like i said, i barely do go nowadays
Then what makes you think you're Christian?
You're a 'Christian' and not a 'believer'
Albeit, we have different categories of Christians today.
However, what make you think heaven or hell does not exist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Visited Heaven And Hell / Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM / Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.