Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79254 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by EasyPeezy: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2007
Hmmm, mai pipul I hear all of you o,
I have been in the business long enough to know that voice, face, or indeed talent has nothing to do with success.
What really matters is a word for the season. If you lyrics flew with the wind, YOU ARE in business.

If Face was a criteria, Shabba Ranks should not be found anywhere within 10mile radius of a recording studio.
If Voice was a criteria, Boy o' boy, who signed Eddie Grant?

Its all about singing for the season, Oruka (Sunny Nneji), African Queen (2Face), Send down the rain (Majek Fashek) were examples of songs for the season. The lyrics ministered to the listeners, and it was the revelation they had been waiting for.

having said that, there are some artists who's music will always appeal to certain segments of the society, their music will almost always be hits, A typical example is eLDee. He might not be winning all the rave reviews or the awards at the moment but when he takes off, you can be sure its going to be massive.

Back to the question: 2Face or Faze, ? Its gotta be Faze for me. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Sheriff231: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2007
Eleshin, Shaka Mc, Mr me too,

These questions need ur SINCERE answers;

Do you remember that" TALENTLESS" TONY TETUILA won the INAUGURAL EDITION of CHANNEL O MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS while with KENNIS?

Do you remember that "  WHACK AND EXTINCT" EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM carried the famous OLYMPIC TORCH(first ever a young Nigerian Act) while with KENNIS also?

Do you recall that TUFACE won the INAUGURAL EDITION of THE MTV BASE AWARDS with KENNIS too?

Do you know that, Kennis made sure an AWARD CATEGORY was created for Tuface(making sure he won one even though he didnt deserve any) and themselves in the INAUGURAL HIPHOPWORLDMAGAZINE AWARDS? If not, what the f*ck is Special recognition Award? Rubbish.

Do you you know that these awards and many more were won by KENNIS MUSIC (KEKE AND D1) and not by the individual acts?

Do you know that none of the aforementioned ARTISTES would NEVER smell these AWARDS  without KENNIS(ask TETUILA and EEDRIS how many awards they have won since KENNIS dumped them )

Do you know that KENNIS would have still won the MTV AWARD without YOUR TUFACE?

Do you know that KEISHA and ZAMAJOBE(fellow nominees for the MTV award) were miles better than(in any sense) Tuface that year, and would always be?

Do you know that AKON is the biggest thing in HIPHOP as we speak?(Hit collabs with Snoop, Shady, Ob trice e.t.c, and soon with Michael Jackson confirms this)

Have you ever asked yourself why AKON went for FAZE and no one ELSE?(Remember WYCLEF did same)

Do you know that TUFACE can not represent NIGERIAN MUSIC  internationally and FAZE can?

Do you know that FAZE turned down an offer from KENNIS MUSIC(cos them nor reach), before he opted for WESTSIDE?

Kennis Music and KONVICT MUSIC which is bigger?

Now, some Facts

Tuface is good;even though he is very DULL(maybe that is why he is humble)

He is not the best, not even in a fair NIGERIAN TOP 5 CHART by you

Kennis in their usual tradition have succeeded, albeit temporarily, in making Tuface what he is not.

Faze is where he is presently in the industry based on his talent only , nothing else, and he is on the verge of blowing up now that he is getting some tested machinery to ride on.

From Lagos to Benin, Faze's songs(lndependent) has topped Tuface's(Grass to grace) in 90% of radio and Tv shows(except those owned by Keke and his stooges), quote me anywhere, facts are certain.

FAZE is a material for the GRAMMY'S, nothing less.

PEACE.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tiwiex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
i heard Face sing for the first time about 2 weeks ago at 803 night club in Port Harcourt. i always knew there were 3 of them but i can only id 2face as expected.

his performance was really nice then i realized he was the face behind koloment, nd kpo kpo, i did not particularly give the songs much thot but then he sang "letter to my brother" i had never heard that song befor then but i knew i was listening to music. in fcat i was looking for the lyrics online when i ran into this site.

I spent the last 2 days trying to get the Face CD. It was scarce. One of the CD guys said if he gets a 100 CDs now, they would be finished in a couple hours. he had a lot of 2Face CDs and i was not interested. i rarely buy Nigerian CDs. in fact this is thee first nigerian CD i will be buying after 2 years. Incidentally the last one i bougth was the African Queen CD. The African Queen album was good. But right now Independent knocks the life out of Grass to Grace. Pple play becos 2 face is already up there. Time will tell.

i have been askin myself the same question "Who is beta". in fact i have been telling ma self "Face is better then 2Face". i am not a freak about Nigerian music like that. i like good music. i am listenin to the songs right now (my boss no suppose know oh).

Face beats 2Face pants down. he is richer and deeper in style.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2007
@sheriff,tuface is very talented and have proven himself,before tuface joined kennis,he have been a star more than any naija artist,kennis don't make fnz cry for tuface while he is performing,kennis didn't teach the polish and jamacians african queen,tuface deserve all the award he has won as long as truth is concerned.tony tetuila and idris have proved themselves,kennis didn't make jaga jaga and my car a hit.the artist made it and it was ahit.does old papa kennis write music.they are jus good bizznezz men that knows how to sell.for ur informations,tony tetuila,idris all dumped kennis.though kennis overhype artist but this ones have proved themselves,it is up to them to come up with good hits again,why didn't make sound sultan and azadus more famous.2face is a king and will always be,the only he might miss without kennis is there hype on tv.apart from i know and we know that tuface is a king and got his own style,2face and face are different.don't u have ears.do u think that if they have the same style then face wouldn't have been in the plantashun boiz atall.faze is good no doubt,i wish him but 2 baba remains the king
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2007
thank u shaka mc for that u took some words right out of my mouth. Ppl keep talking about marketing and hyping by kennis music. I'm not in naija maybe thats the reason I'm so ignorant about the music scene but as far as the international setting goes kennis music no get any grags for here!!! Go to youtube and search for African queen and read the comments from people all over the world believe me those people don't know shit about kennis music. The song sells itself in other words tuface sold that song well with his voice and the way it was delivered. That song makes people proud they're are African while other races are jealous they don't have such a song to celebrate their beauty in such a manner. Y didn't tony tetuila blow up all over the world with "My Car" if kennis music is so fantastic. Maybe the song made it to Channel O but thats it. Maybe I'm still showing tuface preference because he made so F*&ing proud to be Nigerian admist all the negative press we are getting. I just listen to the songs I don't care about the hype. Faze has not impressed me enough to make me feel he's better that tuface. I have been to different parties hosted by people from different nationalities and I see the dance floor come alive when tuface comes on. Thats what I base my preference on and not Kenny or D1 (they're not in a lil bit a factor). @ Sheriff231 Please tell me a Keisha song that u think made him deserve that award than tuface. Again I don't know any of these people personally so there's no reason for me to be partial but when I hear that album or song to prove to me without a doubt faze is better I'll be the person blasting his music so that all my neighbors can listen and hear that another naija boi has done it again!!!

P.S. - One of the ways I know a record company sells an artist is through music videos. African Queen video was wack at best while the faze alone video was the bomb, I'm not just saying this for argument sake but that video (faze alone) is still one of my favorite naija videos. So let ppl not try to make it seem faze wasn't marketed.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2007
@Sheriff231

When u say Wyclef went to faze and tuface. Maybe I didn't listen to "Proud to be African" enough but I think tuface carried that song more than any other artist featured on that song. I also notice u didn't say anything about Beenie Man. Akon signed faze to his record company lets see what they're going to do with him. Signing to a label is the least thing we should be celebrate about (not trying to take anything away from it) when they put him out and support him and market him properly that when we'll know they believe in him. Do you really all think Tuface couldn't have gotten a top international label to sign him? I really don't understand his loyalty to kennis music
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
mr me too:

P.S. - One of the ways I know a record company sells an artist is through music videos. African Queen video was wack at best while the faze alone video was the bomb, I'm not just saying this for argument sake but that video (faze alone) is still one of my favorite naija videos. So let people not try to make it seem faze wasn't marketed.
i dislike people that can learn to appreciate other people success
if alone was the bomb, y didn't they play it up here in USA like the way they did africanqueen
why wasn't the song played in one American movie like africanqueen
why is it everywhere u go they will rather listen to some africanqueen than alone.
Why does every females in our nationalist love africanqueen and u are telling me it's whack

plz stop are this criticizing, u are just jealous 2FACE IS TALENTED hissing hissing

anyway they have signed faze to Akon label let wait and see is gonna make out of it
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2007
I don't think u read my whole post and u r just taking that quote out of context. I said the VIDEO for African Queen was wack not the SONG. I was just referring to people that talks as if it was Tuface's marketing that made him successful. So what I meant was tuface was successful in spite of his WACK VIDEO while faze was not as successful even with his nice video.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by spikelord(m): 12:13am On Mar 08, 2007
Music fans are tired of listening to the same thang all the time. All they are interested in now are Dancehalls and not YES O YES O YES O EI, common, I'll say this again, let 2face change his style and you'll see how he's going to gain more fans. For me, Faze is better and I love his creativity, that's one thing 2Face can never beat OVERSTOOD?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 12:55am On Mar 08, 2007
Y fix something that aint broke? U say tuface keeps saying YES O YES O!! cool. and what about your bro faze? How does face alone start and again how does letter to my brother start? NOOOOOOOOOO OOOOI. I'm I right? Faze didn't make a huge enough impact on his first record maybe thats the reason he felt he had to re-invent himself, which is probably working to his advantage while 2face stuck to the same ol' formula which to some people might not be working anymore still works for me tho'

P.S. Kolomental is not dancehall its Reggaeton
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 1:32am On Mar 08, 2007
wot many people don't understand is that 2baba is making his own type of music,he does not need to do a dancehall or reggaeton,he is a brand and he is selling,he is hot and people cry for him jus like they cry for wacko jacko,i guess u haven't watched some of his tours,let wait untill face make his fanz shed tears of love and dedication,if faze is so good and confindent,he won't be complaining that 2face went solo,we wanna see achievement and track record,how many years do we have to give faze to be like tuface,will the world hear his vioce or is he relying on akon to make him big,afterall who made akon,dat akon signed or wanna sign faze is no big deal cuz is as big as akon,would akon have made it if he was living in naija,noway,if akon went crazy the day he watched tuface perform african queen live in london,akon came to the stage and begged tuface to do the song again.u don't help people who have made it already.it is jus like bank giving bill gate loan, lol. plz fellow me and watch how tuface fanz turn out in his concert and shed tears.anyway faze u dey try but abeg prove ur self to ur fanz.i be one of them but still baba na my hero.no shakin,no shady dealing.to faze fanz[if u think dat u re sleeping then wake up cuz 2 baba is the king, http://www.2faceidibiaonline.net/
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Abdogood(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2007
Lets face fact: from day one, we all had supported one artist from the other. Btw 2faze, Faze, and B faze, I've had been on the side of Faze because from day one, it was clear to me that he was going to make things happen. The reason why I still believe in faze is that: Him (faze) is still discovering himself, he still have things to offer. He was taken off guard when 'P boyz' brokeup. People then thought He had nothing to offer but thank God he still hadsn't disappoint me. Look at it, it was after the breakup he wrote Faze alone. A song that makes wave. It was after dat 'i no send u' of 2baba, he wrote 'Letter to my broba'. Believe me or not, Faze is creative and i strongly believe he blow the world of africa music come 2007/2008, whether Akon or no Akon, He is going to shake the world. My track for the year is 'On the plane' by Faze.

Mind U, I stil listen to 2baba N Bfaze because their have good musics.
they are good, I love them music bt my vote still go 4 Faze.

BRODA PEACE!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2007
@abdogood,i repect your views,u made one point that struck my mind and that is when u said that faze is still discovering himself.let's hope so,i pray he will deliver even better than tuface.i wish all them luck especially faze who is still discovering himself and blackface who people really have to start understanding his point of view in music.god bless plantashun!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by lilthanny(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2007
HMMMMM,2FACE'S ALBUM IS GREAT BUT I BET U,2FACE IS WAY BACK BEHIND FAZE.I BELIEVE FAZE I'VE GOT SOME BETTER STUFF 2 DELIVER MORE THAN WACK 2FACE THAT KEEP REPEATIN RYHMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
THATS MY OWN OPINION!!!

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2007
LOL.I feel u jare.U saying d truth.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by star01(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2007
can some1 rip me a copy of both
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2007
@lil thanny,how dare u call 2face wack.wot do know about music,go and make ur music and let see how hot u will be,don't come and diss people dat u can never be like.bullshit,u call tuface wack, who da f**k are u.damn!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by star01(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2007
y diss de guy is just puttin down hin opnion , freedom of speech homie
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2007
freedom of speech  ain't callin successfull artist wack that is mere hatin,in this game if u think someone is wack then u have to come out wit your own dope stuff not sit back in cyber cafe and call people wack,that is bullshit,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by muno1(m): 1:36am On Mar 12, 2007
@ Hey shaka mc please can you let lil thanny be.

They are both talented but faze is better.

Faze keep it up.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 4:03am On Mar 12, 2007
Yeah FAZE is.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2007
SHERRIF,
I NEED TO EDUCATE YOU A LITTLE YOU KNOW THAT 2FACE AS A MEMBER OF THE P'BOIZ WON A PERSONAL AWARD AS THE BEST MALE VOCALIST AT AMEN AWARD,DO YOU KNOW THAT HE SIGNED FOR KENNIS IN 2OO4 FOR A 2 MILLION NAIRA CONTRACT.KENNIS NEVER CONTACT FAZE YOU ARE A LIAR!.IS TUFACE THE ONLY ARTIST UNDER KENNIS WHEN HE WON THE MAIDEN EDITION OF MTV AWARD?DO YOU KNOW THAT TUFAZE WAS ANNOUNCE A WINNER A DAY B4 THE MTV AWARD BECAUSE OF THE GAP IN THE VOTES.HE HAD VOTES THAT PUTTIN 2GETHER ALL OTHER NOMINEES VOTE HE WILL STILL BE THE WINNER.THE CRITERIA WAS STRICTLY BY VOTING.WELL IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT OF HIPHOP WORLD,I'M ONE OF THE VIEW THAT INVEST ON INFORMATION JUST TO ENLIGHTEN P'PLE LIKE YOU HOW I WISH THAT YOU LEARN FROM MY TEACHING.THEN KONVICT SIGHNING FAZE WILL MAKE LITTLE DIFFERENCE.MARION JONES WON FIVE GRAMMY UNDER LITTLE KNOWN RECORD LABEL,SO WAS CARLOS SANTANA.IF NOT THE KENNIS CONTRACT THAT PINNED 2BABA DOWN AKON WILL BE OVERDELGHTED TO HAVE 2FACE UNDER HIS LABEL,HOPE YOU WATCH THE MOBO 2005 CONCERT WHEN AKON JOINED HIM ON STAGE AFTER PERFORMING AFRICAN QUEEN.IN WEST AFRICA KENNIS MUSIC IS THE BEST EVEN THOUGH BAD-BOY OR ROCA FELLA OR EVEN G-UNIT CHOOSE TO SIGN FAZE HE WILL CONTINUE TO THREAD BEHIND THE KING OF AFRICA AND BAALE OF NIGERIANS.THE COLLABO WITH WYCLEF,2FACE DELIVER CHORUS,BRIDGE AND A VERSE WHEN FAZE HAD ONLY ONE VERSE TO HIS CREDIT HOW COME YOU MENTION IT AS A POINT.MAYBE YOU WRONG LISTEN HAAAAAAAAA.LET US FACE THE FACT AND BE REALISTIC FAZE HAS A GOOD ALBUM BUT TUFACE'S IS BETTER BECAUSE HE DID NOT SING ONLY FOR LAGOS CLUB(KOLOMENTAL) BUT FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM AND UNLIKE FAZE THAT TARGETED NIGERIAN AUDIENCE TUFACE ALBUM IS MEANT FOR AMERICANS,EUROPEANS AND AFRICANS EVEN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! ALL WE NEEEEEEEEEED IS ONE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE.ANY MORE QUESTION?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by bennsul(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2007
I believe faze has a nice album, but 2face? he is the guy with the lyrics,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 2:58am On Mar 14, 2007
Dnt think so but its ur opinion
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tng(f): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2007
Havent listened to independent yet but grass to grace doesnt do it for me. Too many weak lyrics e.g i dey feel like bob marley eh, because you dey high me.face 2face was way better.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2007
@ELESHIN,I WANT TO MARRY U BECAUSE U RE SO INFORMED.LOLI THINK WE WILL MAKE A GREAT COUPLE, INIT MAYBE OPEN OUR OWN LABEL[SHAKASHIN INC]LOL grin grin
eleshin:

SHERRIF,
I NEED TO EDUCATE YOU A LITTLE YOU KNOW THAT 2FACE AS A MEMBER OF THE P'BOIZ WON A PERSONAL AWARD AS THE BEST MALE VOCALIST AT AMEN AWARD,DO YOU KNOW THAT HE SIGNED FOR KENNIS IN 2OO4 FOR A 2 MILLION NAIRA CONTRACT.KENNIS NEVER CONTACT FAZE YOU ARE A LIAR!.IS TUFACE THE ONLY ARTIST UNDER KENNIS WHEN HE WON THE MAIDEN EDITION OF MTV AWARD?DO YOU KNOW THAT TUFAZE WAS ANNOUNCE A WINNER A DAY B4 THE MTV AWARD BECAUSE OF THE GAP IN THE VOTES.HE HAD VOTES THAT PUTTIN 2GETHER ALL OTHER NOMINEES VOTE HE WILL STILL BE THE WINNER.THE CRITERIA WAS STRICTLY BY VOTING.WELL IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT OF HIPHOP WORLD,I'M ONE OF THE VIEW THAT INVEST ON INFORMATION JUST TO ENLIGHTEN P'PLE LIKE YOU HOW I WISH THAT YOU LEARN FROM MY TEACHING.THEN KONVICT SIGHNING FAZE WILL MAKE LITTLE DIFFERENCE.MARION JONES WON FIVE GRAMMY UNDER LITTLE KNOWN RECORD LABEL,SO WAS CARLOS SANTANA.IF NOT THE KENNIS CONTRACT THAT PINNED 2BABA DOWN AKON WILL BE OVERDELGHTED TO HAVE 2FACE UNDER HIS LABEL,HOPE YOU WATCH THE MOBO 2005 CONCERT WHEN AKON JOINED HIM ON STAGE AFTER PERFORMING AFRICAN QUEEN.IN WEST AFRICA KENNIS MUSIC IS THE BEST EVEN THOUGH BAD-BOY OR ROCA FELLA OR EVEN G-UNIT CHOOSE TO SIGN FAZE HE WILL CONTINUE TO THREAD BEHIND THE KING OF AFRICA AND BAALE OF NIGERIANS.THE COLLABO WITH WYCLEF,2FACE DELIVER CHORUS,BRIDGE AND A VERSE WHEN FAZE HAD ONLY ONE VERSE TO HIS CREDIT HOW COME YOU MENTION IT AS A POINT.MAYBE YOU WRONG LISTEN HAAAAAAAAA.LET US FACE THE FACT AND BE REALISTIC FAZE HAS A GOOD ALBUM BUT TUFACE'S IS BETTER BECAUSE HE DID NOT SING ONLY FOR LAGOS CLUB(KOLOMENTAL) BUT FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM AND UNLIKE FAZE THAT TARGETED NIGERIAN AUDIENCE TUFACE ALBUM IS MEANT FOR AMERICANS,EUROPEANS AND AFRICANS EVEN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! ALL WE NEEEEEEEEEED IS ONE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE.ANY MORE QUESTION?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mukina2: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2007
nice couple you'll make

but pls becareful with the fonts . .we do not want to go blind grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
shaka mc:

@ELESHIN,I WANT TO MARRY U BECAUSE U RE SO INFORMED.LOLI THINK WE WILL MAKE A GREAT COUPLE, INIT MAYBE OPEN OUR OWN LABEL[SHAKASHIN INC]LOL grin grin
eleshin:

SHERRIF,

Lol. Make una tell them jo. I started having doubts if 2face's album was really better but I listened to it again with my friend that hadn't listened to any of them before. He couldn't get enough of "see me so" and no other song on faze's album moved him that way. My advice is drop all your broke-down boom boxes and get a nice system, then compare. lol
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kellorah: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2007
until i see the future, as for now, tuface is way better
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kosikosi: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2007
you guys can argue from now till the end of time
TOTAL WASTE OF ENERGY AND TIME
good thread sha, lol

TUFACE AND FAZE ARE COOL
only God knows tomorrow
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by LORD101(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2007
Faze 4 life
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2007
Take some time to listen to tracks like ON A PLANE, ALPHABELTIC LOVE, NEED SOMEBODY, LETTER TO MY BROTHER, AND DO GOOD, then you would realize and know why FAZE is just too tight. I forgive ur ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.