Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige (20659 Views)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest / ASUU Cautions Labour Minister, Chris Ngige, Over Blackmail On Strike (2) (3) (4)

ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by AnthonyDgreat: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, on Wednesday disclosed that his child is also affected by the current ongoing strike action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.

Ngige revealed this when he spoke with state house correspondents after the Federal Executive Council meeting.

He said, “I have my child at home as we speak. Government is leaving no stone unturned to make sure that we reach a conclusive agreement with ASUU so that they can go back to classroom.”

The minister also said, “Students who are supposed to take their exams and promotional exams have been forced by circumstances beyond their control to stay at home
SOURCE: http://www.dailyschoolgist.com.ng/2017/08/ASUU-child-also-affected-strike-labour-minister-chris-ngige/

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Yusfunoble(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2017

And so?

Is your child hydra with many heads, we wey dey house nko.

Child wey don get job with or without certificate.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
The guy above me wicked sha oh. I hail u though.

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by femolacqua(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
So?
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by fk001(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
This administration is very transparent and free from corruption.

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great, Opposition is a good thing but we are not doing it in a right way

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by kingjomezy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
how many sons do you have... I believe the guy no fit get admission abroad that's y

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
fk001:

Come 2019 i will vote for ApC again and again.

Political prostitute spotted.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
The only Ipob yoot I respect.

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by fk001(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Political prostitute spotted.

What is the meaning of political prostitute?

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Evablizin(f): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Release it fire fire, atomic bomb

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Evablizin(f): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

If this is true then Ngige is a fool.
If I were his child I will disown him.

Is he trying to please Nigerians that can never be pleased?

How can a minister allow his child school in this dumpshack?
Nonsense.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i said it atomic bomb,he has finally released it lemme come and be going

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Yusfunoble(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
fk001:

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great, Opposition is a good thing but we are not doing it in a right way

Sorry bros, which administration?

Be like say u just come back

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by fk001(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yusfunoble:

Sorry bros, which administration?
Be like say u just come back
PMB administration
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by CornelG(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
No doubt Lai Muhammad is just winning more souls in his lying kingdom. And am very sure Chris Ngige is a product of that too

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=fk001 post=60001574]This administration is very transparent and free from corruption.

[/quote,
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

If this is true then Ngige is a fool.
If I were his child I will disown him.

Is he trying to please Nigerians that can never be pleased?

How can a minister allow his child school in this dumpshack?
Nonsense.

Believe me bro,You are wise,for real,but You spit poo,too much....

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Nenejeje(f): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
fk001:

PMB administration

really? tell us what we don't know

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Goddygee(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
AnthonyDgreat:

He said, “I have my child at home as we speak. Government is leaving no stone unturned to make sure that we reach a conclusive agreement with ASUU so that they can go back to classroom.”

Mr Man, will u keep quiet... Which Child?

[img]https://wtdevflnt.files./2011/07/man_beats_up_wife_in_public_because_she_wouldnt_obey_him-thumbnail.jpg?w=300&h=180[/img]

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ehe..! So what! angry

y u telling Us! angry
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by fk001(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nenejeje:

really? tell us what we don't know

Where do you want me to start from?
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Then do something quickly before his brain get rusty from staying at home.
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Useless point
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Nenejeje(f): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
fk001:

Where do you want me to start from?

anywhere
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by roqrules04(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which University is his child ?
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by ekensi01: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
So that people will vote you next time for anothe post, i know Nigerians in and out.

Make him shift.
God give Buhari more life to rule us well.
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by xynerise: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
What has this man done since he was appointed?
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Joshmedia1: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Affected but has nothing to loose

Abeg check my signature jare
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by ogashman(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
until he tells us his child's name and the university he attends...I refuse to believe.

govt of lies!

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Political madness

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
See as him dey talk like better person. A. P. C agent of failure

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Sermwell(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
D

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE / Lawyers Caught Writing Exams For Students, Law School DG Alleges