Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Three Sides Of A Coin - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Sides Of A Coin (156600 Views)

Messiah's Poem: The Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC) & Naira Marley Coin (NMC). / *sides Of Love* / sides Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by kerr9(f): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2017
This Peter guy is so intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the update.reading the story in 4d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by bellefidel(f): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
awwwwwww Peter my love grin grin ;U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by RolaDiva(f): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
bellefidel:
awwwwwww Peter my love grin grin ;U

Pls oo
You know Peter is mine don't just go there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by bellefidel(f): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
RolaDiva:

Pls oo
You know Peter is mine don't just go there
u wan turn David ABI.....abeg no put sand for my garri pls ;-X

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Fiyah where are you na. Abi you're still in remote area ni.

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Louisefaye(f): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Peter is smart unlike rhoda angryPeter is smart unlike rhoda

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by bellefidel(f): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
nah too much pampering dey worry rhoda

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Joislim(f): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
fiyah where art thou

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by fiyah(f): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
*EHI*

I could tell I was damped with perspiration despite the AC being on judging by the sudden chillness my shirt had on my skin.

I averted my gaze from Francis to stare at Peter who took his time assessing Francis before turning to stare at me. We gazed blankly at each other for what seemed like minutes and even as good as I was at reading facial expressions; everyone and everything seemed blank at that very moment.

Francis noticed I wasn't looking at him anymore, so he followed the direction of my gaze to meet Peter's stare.

The room was so silent I could hear both of them breath from where I stood while my fingers nervously dug into the softness of the chair before me.

Seconds passed, and nobody made a move to talk or even change positions. During that moment, I did the geometry and the physics of how I ended up alone in a room with two people who have in some ways wronged me.

Why did Peter even come back when he was just doing fine being the jeerk that he actually is?

Did he perhaps forget something even though I was sure as hell he didn't? He only came with a binder which he left with and which he is now back with.

I retracted my gaze from him and casted it on Francis whose entrance still has me dumbfounded.

I waited for something to change in the atmosphere. My thought was, if something changed, I would get the cue to act and do something aside standing like a broken mannequin in front of the two world most hated men.

'Ehi, I need a minute with…' Francis ignored Peter's presence to say that to me. He took two steps towards me but I stopped him by holding out my palm while taking careful strides backwards and away from him. I never knew imthe right time to stop untiI felt my back press against the wall.

I took a glance at Peter and I could swear, I almost pleaded for help with my eyes.

'Just let me explain myself.' Francis continued walking towards me not minding the stop sign in form of my fully spread palm. 'You really need to hear me out. You need to stop being like this! Give me a chance to at least redeem my already damaged reputation.' He said until he was just inches away from me.

His persistence and determination was starting to scare me and I was lost on what to do

My palm was doing nothing to stop him and it had begun to hurt as I had all my energy concentrated on trying to spread it wider than it was already.

I took another glance at Peter hoping my tear-clouded eyes would do the pleading. He remained at the doorway staring at us comfortably with curiosity etched on his face.

Like he was waiting to see how it would all end.

'Stay away from me!' I finally yelled pushing my body further into the ever resisting wall. My voice was my last resort since the piece of wasted muscle at my door didn't seem nor look like he was ready to help in any way.

'I am not leaving until you are ready to listen to me!' Francis was adamant. It didn't seem like he was going to change his mind. I knew I needed an escape route as he was etching a lot closer.

I quickly snatched myself from off the wall and took to my heels before he could stop me. I brushed past Peter who had his eyes follow me down the hallway. Tears flew off my eyes as I ran. I ran into one of the restrooms down the hallway and hurriedly and safely locked the door of one of the toilets behind me.

I sobbed and sniffed in silence while hurriedly wiping my face each time a tear fall on it. I stayed in there trying to fathom why I was crying.

I thought I was past this.

I was supposed to be strong.

I wiped my face and sniffed one last time before bravely exiting the restroom from which I narrowly missed slamming myself across peter who was solidly standing before the restroom.

Did he follow me down here?

'What is wrong with you?' He announced. It was more a statement than a question. It was like he already assumed something was wrong with me which got me confused on the reason why he even asked.

Ignoring him, I took my eyes from off his face. I avoided eye contact with him and made to go but he yanked me by the hand and pressed me against the wall, catching me off guard and getting my eyes darting up and down the hallway. The position was as incriminating as being found pants down in public and the last thing I wanted was getting involved in office scandal of any sort.

Luckily for me, the hallway was deserted. And even though there was no one in sight, I still tried to free myself from his tight grip. A mission that eventually proved abortive.

'Stop struggling!' He commanded and I don't know whether it was the tone with which he said that or the fact that I was tired of fighting, whichever one it was, I obeyed as my strength faltered progressively.

'What is wrong with you?' He threw his 'now' favourite line at me. Again. I was calm now and I was barely fighting.

'Well, maybe if I wasn't pressed against a wall, barely breathing and with your face inches away from me while you find it extremely comfortable breathing in my face, maybe it would have been easier answering your goddamn question.' I sniffed amidst each word while a drop of tear still lingered on my eyelashes.

He let go after what seemed like seconds of assessing me while I futilely tried to hide my face.

'You were crying.… Again.' He said in a disbelieving tone while his eyes still lingered on me. 'Just when would you realise crying and running away from reality wouldn't solve a thing?' He rhetorically asked leaving a space for me to chip in an answer.

'Wow! That's so easy for you to say since you ain't the one with an ex fiancé who dumped you on the alter so, I guess you deserve a medal for giving an advice on something you've never experienced.' I sarcastically commended whilst wiping my palm across my face one last time.

'Ehi…' He called, his deep and sultry voice getting me weirdly excited with the way it sounded pronouncing my name.

Geez! I really need to snap out of this real quick.

'…you need to have a chat with him. He isn't leaving unless he talks to you.' He said, tucking his hands in his pocket in an intimidating pose.

'Well then, he could as well die in the office. I am not going back in there.' I replied, folding my arms across my chest.

'Wow, that is very mature!' He sarcastically interjected, rolling his eyes to compliment his statement.

'I could call security on him. How about that?' I quickly added.

'Of course. What was I expecting you to say. You can't sit down and have mature conversation with him like an adult. Running away and evading things that matter is one of those things you have in common with Rhoda aside your friendship. That should be you guy's motto already.' He hurled the words at me and somewhere deep down, I knew it was the truth.

I slumped my shoulder reluctantly 'There is nothing to discuss with Francis. What is there to say
for goodness' sake? There is no good reason to justify his actions. He left his supposed bride to be hanging on her big day. He left without a word. Now he is back here to exonerate himself and you expect me to just grant it? I almost lost it! I almost lost my head! I can't even bear breathing the same air with him talk more of staying under the same roof, conversing…' My voice was breaking and I just had to stop talking because I was scared of breaking down.
I sniffed back the tears while trying to hide under his gaze.

'Life isn't fair. It has never been fair to anybody. Bad things happen to good people.' He was talking calmly and comfortingly now. ' You aren't the only one dumped at the time of need, you weren't the only one who got left to find her way...' He closed his eyes as though he was trying to force the words out of his mouth.

I don't need an Einstein to tell me he was talking from personal experiences.

'Just listen to him. You don't even have to talk or reply him. With an open heart, you just have to listen to what he has to say and I'd be waiting outside the whole time to make sure nothing goes wrong. Get it done with and get him off your back. You don't have to keep hurting. Trust me, he won't be here if it weren't for a good enough reason. For all we know, he may even be here to render an appropriate apology and that won't hurt in any way. You don't have to be a coward. You can do this.'

I watched him say the words with enthusiasm. Like it mattered to him.

For the first time ever, it seemed like he genuinely cared.

How can someone be two completely different characters at the same time?

'I am not sure…' I stammered. 'I don't want to…' I added.

'Why not? It doesn't hurt. You have nothing to lose. So, why not? You can do this, Ehi.' He paused to place his hand on my shoulder while squeezing it lightly. 'We can do this.' He encouraged with a dashing smile that weirdly triggered an odd sensation in my chest.

I forced a smile, then nodded and with a reinforced willpower, I said;

'Let's do this.'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by yewande1234(f): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fiyah nice update. One more please

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by AryEmber(f): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
I won't really blame Rhoda. I mean, an half brother (my mom might know of his existence but not me !)just show up from no where and takes the position I'd always considered my birth right and I'm suppose to be cool with it? It wouldn't have hurt much if he's a SHE but a HE? And Pop thinks I should be accommodating. Hell ! (In Christina Perri 's voice) l'm only human and should be allow to act like one. It's normal of me to think my father preferred him cause l'm a girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Matured mind peter, unlike uncle David with childish thinking, low self esteem, believing that without rhoda dad property he can't make it. Aunty fiyah bring it on please.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Olabantu(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
AryEmber:
I won't really blame Rhoda. I mean, an half brother (my mom might know of his existence but not me !)just show up from no where and takes the position I'd always considered my birth right and I'm suppose to be cool with it? It wouldn't have hurt much if he's a SHE but a HE? And Pop thinks I should be accommodating. Hell ! (In Christina Perri 's voice) l'm only human and should be allow to act like one. It's normal of me to think my father preferred him cause l'm a girl
But she should also know that it not only her birth right, that guy also have equal right even more coz he is older and u know according to our society been a male also gives him am edge also u know the man hasn't been dere for him through out his formative years so I think she should understand that her father is only trying to reach our to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Olabantu(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
AryEmber:
But she should also know that it not only her birth right, that guy also have equal right even more coz he is older and u know according to our society been a male also gives him am edge also u know the man hasn't been dere for him through out his formative years so I think she should understand that her father is only trying to reach out to him....she should just drop her issues with him if she loves her family beyond her selfish ambition and join hands with him so they can raise up the company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by abasu(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
coolcool lets do it fiyah

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Twinkle004(f): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fiyah keep doing it..
More updates

2 Likes

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by olatex25(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2017
it's been a while I visit literature section or read any story here due to stress and everyday traffic here in Apapa.. yesterday I was so bored @work and I decided to get sth dat wud took me out of boredom. so I log into nairaland, after going tru sum stories and funny comments by sum crazy nairalander, (those guys can make u crack ur ribs). I decided to visit my best section, which have missed a lot... the first story dat got my attention is dis (three sides of a coin) by fiyah... in my tot (I said dis wonderful writer) I just go for it without second tot, and am not dissapointed I did. it really worth my precious time, and made me realize I have to add dis to my to my daily routline...
I really commend dis wonderful write up from a good writer. u are just too good at dis, kip it up dere s always a lite at d end of the tunnel. u are going to be greater than Achebe and Soyinka.. amen
in btw
that David guy eh.. make I reserve my comment first
modify :
where is Hadampson nah, I've missed dat guy eh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by fiyah(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
*RHODA*

I could see my mum through the dark shades I wore. She was sitting on a concrete slab made into a seat under a huge almond tree in the children's park. I could see her from where I was but she couldn't see me and I could tell with the way her eyes were busy roving the small park while she fitfully rubbed her blue skirt at intervals.

The park wasn't all that crowded like it always is on weekends. A few people could be seen roaming the park and going about their businesses but the head count wouldn't be anything more than ten.

Glancing at the digital time displayed on my phone, I did a quick review of my plan. I knew I had less than an hour to discuss whatever I had to discuss with my mum as David would be home in an hour or so and the last thing I want to do is get myself involved in an argument with him based on where I had been and what not.

We've both been lapsing into arguments over trivia issues lately and I guess that's an entirely different topic which I would love to save for another day.

I took seconds to assess my mum from where I stood before finally putting up the courage to approach her whilst she remained unaware of my presence as she had her eyes fixed in the opposite direction.

While walking to meet her, I couldn't help wondering why she changed her mind to eventually come meet me here. I had figured she wasn't going to show up judging by how adamant she was on the phone about me coming home to discuss whatever we had to discuss.

The speed at which she even granted my request was quite unexpected and seeing her sitting down right there waiting for me, kind of ignited the flame of optimism in me for the first time in a while although that did nothing to smother the aching disappointment I felt towards her.

For the first time today, I felt my persuasion would work.

'You showed up.' I said, immediately I sat on the little space left unoccupied on the concrete slab she was sitting on.

'The only reason why I did is because you weren't ready to listen to me.' She answered not acting any bit surprised. 'I figured if your Muhammad wouldn't come to my mountain, my mountain has no choice but to come pay your Muhammad a visit instead.' She reinforced the statement she made earlier with the famous 'Muhammad-Mountain' metaphor.

She acted as though this wasn't the first time she was seeing me in three months or so.

I have known my mum to have always been the ever confident type but never has it occurred to me that she would be this confident.

I mean, I am her only daughter. The one she hasn't seen in months and I can't believe she is acting like she had only seen me a few seconds ago.

This wasn't how I expected this moment to be. I was expecting a motherly emotional moment on her part where she would break down and cry for some weird reasons while gushing loudly about how she terribly missed me.

I bit my lower lip like that would help hide my disappointment.

'Oh, wow.' That was the next thing that left my dumbfounded mouth. There was no better thing to say.

'So, I am here now. What is that urgent thing we have to discuss?' She asked leaving her statement imbedded in a glowing ditch of sarcasm. 'You know what?' She continued again before I could answer her question. 'This is just guilelessly ridiculous. I can't believe, I as your mother can't even talk to you and you'd listen to me.' She said while leaving her eyes to rove over me. The disbelief in them was quite evident.

I removed the dark shade from my eyes, thinking she wouldn't take me serious with them on.

'You never called.' I ignored her statement. 'Not once.' The accusing tone in my voice was plain and it was intentional. I needed to make her feel guilty.

'Oh, that would have been great accusation if you weren't the one who changed your number.'

'Pardon my ignorance, Who could have thought a changed number would have stopped a mother from reaching out to her only child.' My voice was laced with fury but I tried to maintain my calm as hard as possible.

'There are a lot of people you could get my number from if you were ever interested to.' I added again.

'That is very lovely your royal highness. I guess I should be ashamed of myself for allowing my only child, who is an adult by the way, play hide and seek with her mother.' She sarcastically replied again leaving a long pause before continuing.

I'm guessing my sarcasm is a trait I inherited from her.

'I knew you'd be fine.' She started, calmly and seriously this time. ' I always call Ehi to check up on you. I told her not to tell you about it.' She added. 'Speaking of Ehi, what is this I hear about you two having some big fight.'

I stared at her for a while while refraining from replying her.

The formal atmosphere between my mum and I seemed kind of funny. It would have been the last thing I would have imagined if I ever had to think about any of these things that have changed in the last few months at all.

'How have you been?' She asked out of the blues. I gazed at her in silence. Knowing I wasn't going to answer, she rested her chin on an open palm, sighing.

'I can't believe I granted the request to meet up with you here only for you to have me turned into some miserable radio from the '80's ' She said in frustration.

She gave me a look that suggested she was having seconds thoughts about me. She was staring at me like I was some clone.

'Why can't you come over to the house? It is your home and we meeting up here is the most ridiculous and unexpected thing that has ever happened to me since forever.' She tried again when I let her statements linger in the air before eventually offering an answer.

'Well, it ceased being my home ever since that…' I paused, looking for the right word to use. '…. ever since your husband's favourite child stepped in. I'm just surprised you as my mother would allow me get treated this way by your husband and the best you could do is sit back, accept your husband's child from another woman with open arms and watch me go through all of this bullshiits!' The pent up emotions, the fury, the anger, all took full control of me and I just had to caution myself before lashing out the wrong words.

' It isn't like you have some other child somewhere which is why I am just so amazed you'd be silent through all these!' I took a break to take a breath while making sure I had all of my mum's attention.

' You should be after my happiness. Isn't it obvious your husband never really loved me? He only treated me like a person in the past cos Peter wasn't around. He treated me like a princess cos he doesn't have a choice then. Now, he has and he has made a choice. This is no secret but I guess I have to spell it out to you. He made a choice and that choice wasn't me. That choice isn't your daughter! Do you realise how much that hurts?' I was partly screaming now and I didn't need an hankie to know my cheeks were miserably wet.

'Of course you don't which is why all I'm asking of you is to just speak to your husband! Could that ever be harder than what I am currently going through? He is your husband for goodness' sake..'

'…and your Father!' She interjected, cutting me short while rising up to make her point. 'Save me the 'I-am-still-a-baby' bull crap cos you are not. You are an adult and you should be doing the talking. Why do I have to be the one talking on your behalf?' She threw the rhetoric question at me. Her face was strewed with different shades of anger.

There was no denying what I said did all that. She was pretty riled up.

' And what is this I hear you say about me accepting my husband's son? So, based on your criteria on what a good mother should be, I am a bad one for accepting the son my husband had from his first wife not excluding the fact that I've always known about that child and his mum?' She paused to let her message sink in.

'You know what Rhoda, I am mightily disappointed in you. I have always commended myself for raising my only child to be a strong person. I was so proud I didn't raise a sissy… but how disheartening could it get as I could barely fathom who or what exactly I raised judging by what I am seeing right now. Standing right in front of me is someone i'm not sure I have ever met talk more of that person being a part of me.' Her words were like a ninja's pin. They pierced my weakest points leaving me broken.

I bet she saw the wavering emotion in me because she suddenly lowered and calmed her voice, while placing her palm on my shoulders.

'It isn't like the world is going to end if you don't get the company. You are great at what you do and you shouldn't let yourself get defined by an inheritance.' She sat back down, her hand still on my shoulder.

'The company was never yours to start with so why act like the company is who you are when you could be something greater?' She said encouragingly.

…but that wasn't encouraging. It only stirred up the dying flame of anger in me.

'Now you get my point. The company is who I am! It has always been. I have lived my whole life for it. I prepared myself all my life for it. So yes, it is who I am and I can't just watch it slip off my fingers even if you are going to.' I said rising up with tear flooded eyes.

'Rhoda.' She started calmly again. ' I know you are furious. I know it isn't fair. I am not happy about it either. You gave it your all, I get it but there are times when you know it's time to let go. This is one of those times. Talk to your father and know where you stand.'

'You are not happy with the development but you are fine with it? Cos if you weren't, you'd have talked your husband out of this and I won't be meeting up with my mum in a park.' What she said sounded ridiculous to me and I just had to voice out.

'You can say whatever you want to but I won't be talking to your father on your behalf. It is your your thing to do and it doesn't matter how long you'd keep dragging this. The thing is, your father's opinion is what would eventually matter in the end so why not ask him.' She said in a concluding tone.

I knew I would be wasting my time trying to convince her.

In actual fact, I was done trying to.

She had her mind made up and it would take 2-3 angels plus Jesus to convince her.

I picked up my bag and wiped my tear stained face while maintaining eye contact with her.

'You can't be so sure his opinion matters in everything. It may not really matter in issues like who runs the company. You two might have just pushed me to that edge. I guess this is goodbye then.' I finished that and head off towards the exit of the park, leaving her awed and starstruck trying to figure out what I meant by my statement.

It wasn't long before she was thrown out of her daze because I heard her say this after me;

'Don't you dare do anything stupid Rhoda!'

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by ChizzyMaris(f): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Really, Rhoda, don't do anything stupid.

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by bimberry1307(f): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] oh fiyah! please come and update nau. been refreshing this page since forever.

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by fiyah(f): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
bimberry1307:
[color=#000099][/color] oh fiyah! please come and update nau. been refreshing this page since forever.

I just did nah Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by eitsei(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Childish Rhoda

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by MissRelly: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
i know it hurts when all u have prepared for,slip off from ur hold bt truth gat to be told,Rhoda is acting lyk a baby just lyk wat her mother said

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Olabantu(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wow... I knew Rhoda was dumb but I never knew it was this much.... If you have prepared the whole of your life to manage the company then why not channel that knowledge into something else.... I also think Dave is in love with her inheritance and not her... Anyways fiyah, na you said... Abeg come continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by RolaDiva(f): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fiyah mama
I am feeling ya
Feeling the story too...

I don't know why I enjoy reading Ehi's part and Peter's part...

I met with my imaginary Peter today seff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by olatex25(m): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2017
RolaDiva:
Fiyah mama I am feeling ya Feeling the story too...

hmmm.. make i cum nd be going

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Nice one fiyah and am liking the 3 characters. I understand rhoda pain but her mum is Damn right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by bimberry1307(f): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
fiyah:

I just did nah Ma'am
you are a darling.
Rhoda dear, having what you've worked for all your life slipped off your fingers like that hurts badly, I know. But that's not the end of life. you can do better than fighting your parents over inheritance. you can be who or whatever you wanna be if you're determined and absolutely no one will drag that with you. inheritance? people from different corners will forever envy and fight you over it. calm down and restrategise.
ok, that's enough. fiyah dear, thanks for the update, next one soonest pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Adesina12: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
RolaDiva:
Fiyah mama
I am feeling ya
Feeling the story too...

You know the reason jhoor
No be say u wan them together ni
Marriage kancelor .... tongue

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by RolaDiva(f): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
olatex25:

hmmm.. make i cum nd be going

Don't cum here o...
Go and cum in ya bedroom tongue

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by RolaDiva(f): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Adesina12:

You know the reason jhoor
No be say u wan them together ni
Marriage kancelor .... tongue

Lmao.....
Oshey
Bad belle grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Delayed Diagnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.