Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Your Best Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Quotes (20380 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Urakhai(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2010
Mama use to say life was like a box of chocolate, you never know whatchu gonna get: forest gump.
you shall not pass! :gandalf in lotr
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by darkey(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
I gat to get me one of these - Will Smith Independence day
Trust me, i know wat I'm doing - Sledge Hammer (nt a movie sha), emm,will b back
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by swizzle(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
Woman: Wat do u want?
Man: Wat do you give?
Woman: Everything but I dont kiss on the mouth----- Julia Roberts & Richard Gere - Pretty Woman (1990)

This is my house, I have to defend it - Macaulay Culkin - Home Alone (1990)

You English Pri*k, I tell you my dad was Irish - Dnt knw the dude's name - The Rock (1996)

I your di*k jumps out of ur pants u jump out of this plane - John Malkovich aka Cyrus the virus - Con Air (1997)

I'll take pleasure in guttin you boy! - Dnt knw d dude's name - The Rock (again lol) (1997)

"The royal Penis is clean your highness" - By a maid giving Eddie Murphy a bath - Coming to America (1988)

Mr Peabody: I'm gonna out u in the 5th grade so that u wil be outta here in no time,
Junior:, but my dad says that 3rd grade is the foundation of good education,
Mr Peabody: oh!, your dad said dat? your dad is a slowpoke! he's a slowpoke! u knw wat a slowpoke is?! dats wat ur daddy is! I'm gonna put u in the 5th grade cos thats where you belong! - Michael Oliver and Gilbert Gottfried - Problem Child (1990).

So many on my mind,
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by swizzle(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2010
"The royal pen*s is clean your highness" - By a maid giving Eddie Murphy a bath - Coming to America (1988)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by darkey(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
Come with me if you want to live - Teminator
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by doubleroti: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ Vavavoom,

I beg to differ with Mel on this one, Def, he nailed some similar roles, but not so sure about the ancient roman side of it, Can't think of anyone that could have done a better job than russel here "SINGLE COLUMN!!!"
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by ashaby(f): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by ashaby(f): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
"An erect p*n*s has no conscience" by Gabrielle Solis (played by Eva Longoria-Parker in Desperate Housewives)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by waju03(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
one of the best "I wud have to phuck you up smokeyyy, playin with my money is like playin with my emotions"-Friday.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Mrsachs(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2010
Trust nobody, even me your father; pepi de lena---------------The Last Don
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by bechex(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
My best Quote from dark Angel, The Alien - :I come in peace"
Dolph - "and you go in pieces"
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by TayoUK(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
Top Gun by Tom Cruise

Carole: Hey, Goose, you big stud!
Goose: That's me, honey.
Carole: Take me to bed or lose me forever.
Goose: Show me the way home, honey wink

and another one from the same film:

Goose: The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by ikedeo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2010
be the knife, or be the lamb; be both, you'd end up slaughtering yourself!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by lajjy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2010
Counsel : Did u say waste the motherfucka?
L Jackson : Yeah! I said waste the motherfucka coz am not gonna stand and watch one of my marines get killed again. [/color] ____ [/font] SAMUEL L. JACKSON ( RULES OF ENGAGEMENT)

" IT IS TOO EARLY TO BE KILLING PRINCES----- ACHILLES ( TROY)    

I see 50,000 men brought here to fight for one man's greed.~ Hector ( TROY)

~ All of my life I have lived by a code and the code is simple: honor the gods, love your woman - and defend your country. Troy is mother to us all. Fight for her!~ Hector  ( TROY)

Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom.~ Alex ( WIIL SMITH) IN THE MOVIE ( HITCH)

~ Is Rome worth one good man's life? We believed it once, make us believe it again. He was a soldier of Rome. Honor him.~ Lucilla ( Gladiator)

~ Don't get too cocky my boy. No matter how good you are don't ever let them see you coming. That's the gaffe my friend. You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy. You know, the nerd, the leper, shit-kickin' serf. Look at me. Underestimated from day one. You'd never think I was a master of the universe, now would ya?~ John Milton- AL PACINO ( The Devils Advocate)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by suggyspic: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
am countermanding it. angels and demons
charlie, oh charlie my boy, why are you all alone in this. saint of a woman.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
ashaby:

"An erect p*n*s has no conscience" by Gabrielle Solis (Desperate Housewives)
lol. . .whao! dats a stunner. very funny!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Carlosein(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
you complete me. Tom Cruise/Jerry mcguire kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ lajjy,

Nice one there, mate. . . . I'm impressed!

IT IS TOO EARLY TO BE KILLING PRINCES----- ACHILLES ( TROY). . . Splendid!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Carlosein(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
No respect, no ressspecctt! Jabberjaw/Jabberjaw grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Carlosein(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
Persian emissary: what makes this woman think she can speak in the presence of men?

Spartan Queen: because only spartan women give birth to real men.

300. cool
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Carlosein(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2010
You came this close to losing your joooooo!!!! Employer/The Incredibles. (absolutely love this)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by mohid(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2010
this is sparta, "300"

-you gotta him?
-yeah i gotta him
-take him!

the untouchables

I want this man dead;i want his family dead; i want his house burned to the ground!, vintage De niro same movie
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by bamkky: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2010
U need pple like me so u can point ur f, king fingers and say dats d bad guy. Wat does it make u? good- Scarface

Ill be back- Terminator

Today, we dine in hell- 300
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by ashaby(f): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
pine_ed:

lol. . .whao! dats a stunner. very funny!

Thanks man! This quote brought people to my FB page for weeks. Quite legendary I must say. Got me glued to the series till now, lwkmd
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by nakoks(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
Charles: Let me ask you one thing. Do you think - after we've dried off, after we've spent lots more time together - you might agree *not* to marry me? And do you think not being married to me might maybe be something you could consider doing for the rest of your life?
Carrie: I do.

(FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL)
watched this movie over a hundred times and keep loving it
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by buzugee(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
say hello to ma lil fren  angry
king kong aint got shiittt on me, alonzo in training day
you motherfuckerrrrrrr you shot me in the azz, alonzo in training day
you wanna go to jail or you wanna go home ?
my nigga
im the police, i run shyttt around here, you just live here
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by makajibbz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2010
''dnt you knw who i am,iam jugarnut, bitsh'' X-MEN
''he fast,real fast,i mean he make fast people look_____not fast'' lol 1 ADAM SANDLER FILM LIKE THIS.
''ewo bo shey tirin bi igi ishano '' PHAT GIRLZ
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by AMIGO112(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2010
"Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fcukin' genius. The hair, They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls, just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips, and when they touched, yours were like, that first swallow of wine, after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, neepples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns, or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em, passport to heaven. I need a drink." -Al Pacino in Scent of a woman
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by damilola15: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2010
"He spank my winky"(dinky or something, can't remember) - one of the Home Alones

makajibbz:

''ewo bo shey tirin bi igi ishano '' PHAT GIRLZ
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin loved it
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by yagbaboy1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2010
THIRD WORLD COP
Don Wonnie: ever heard of the word DELETE
What did Capone say?
Ever heard of the word informer
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by donugapi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
Screw you guys I'm going home - Eric Cartman - South Park

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die - Mr Mackie - South Park

F*** u, F*** u and F*** u, who's next - Eddie Murphy as barber in -Coming to America
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:10am On Jul 16, 2010
[size=13pt]I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it."
- TERRY MALLOY (Marlon Brando) in On the Waterfront (1954)
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas / Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People / Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.