Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? (1529 Views)

Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black / Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. / Ladies What Will You Do If Your Husband Do This In Front Of Your Child(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by XtremelyCoded(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
A married couple from Anambra both work in different cities. He works in Enugu while she works in Owerri, they
goes home every weekend. Both have Facebook accounts.
One day while bored at work he playfully creates a Facebook account with a fake picture, he sends his wife a request & she accepted him. They chat regularly over one month,
she finds him very exciting and always looking forward to chat with him everyday, she began to hate weekends because she will not be available to chat him. They chatted about everything, recently their chats became very sexually explicit,
she got turned on by the things he asked her to do, then one day he asked her to send her sexy pix she excitedly does that without hesitation. he then asks her to take other nude pictures & she did and sent all to him. They later arranged to meet at Starbest globe hotels in Umuahia, Room 147 unfortunately for her, she came in and saw her husband.
If you are the husband what will you do?

lets be honest.........

Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Burgerlomo: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Case closed cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

Jeeezzzu is laawd! embarassed

Oohh plz..I hope this wont never gonna happen to me sha.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Case closed!
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by DarkMagic(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
It is finished grin
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by gabinogem(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
cheesy Case Completely Closed
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by teebankz10(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
She has met her doom shocked shocked
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nna menh...serious wahala wey dey do press up dey grin
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by babfet(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
They are both guilty of same offence

1 Like

Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by XtremelyCoded(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
babfet:
They are both guilty of same offence

what do u mean by they are both guilty of same offence?
did you digest the write up at all??
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Dammytemmy(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Done deal.
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Divay22(f): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
And Jesus said
It is finished....
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nkaa dikwa serious!!
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by adajoe555: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin grin grin
That is the end
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
undecided pretend yuh still d stranger phuck her well,n ask her to Go and sin no more... What d phuck else wia u expecting nigga? U both can still pretend 2b strangers if dats gone save yuh relationship...
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by joseo: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
actually not her fault.....since he knows her too well it will be easy to get her.........
secondly spending the week apart for married couple is just too long for both of them as body no be firewood.............hope they remain married.
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by DreamChaser2000: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

If you will give me a chance I wont let that happen to you. I sent you pm. Hope you give me a chance and i will prove it you Miss Pretty.
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2017
Technically she didn't cheat on him. But wait if he can go through all that stress to do that and the wife enjoyed it why not just do it directly, or could it be that women would find any guy she's not married to more attractive because of " The grass is greener outside" or it could be that a neutral person that doesn't remind her of marriage and motherhood. Does that mean the longer you are married the more boring it will eventually become , if that's so then all marriages are doomed, mehn I need to take my meds.
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Fourwinds: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
pcguru1:
Technically she didn't cheat on him. But wait if he can go through all that stress to do that and the wife enjoyed it why not just do it directly, or could it be that women would find any guy she's not married to more attractive because of " The grass is greener outside" or it could be that a neutral person that doesn't remind her of marriage and motherhood. Does that mean the longer you are married the more boring it will eventually become , if that's so then all marriages are doomed, mehn I need to take my meds.
that woman may not even have time for the husband if he was to do it directly
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by mirrakk(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
then you don't believe in yourself and what you can do
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Homeboiy: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Old question

well if iam the man which I cannot be self,I will just walk out of the room without saying a word to her
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by rali123(f): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
joseo:
actually not her fault.....since he knows her too well it will be easy to get her.........
secondly spending the week apart for married couple is just too long for both of them as body no be firewood.............hope they remain married.

They see each other weekends man, they are not apart for a month or 2, it not too long. shocked
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Blackfire(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Then what happened in 1919 will repeat itself.
Re: What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Funke !!

(1) (Reply)

Brokenhearted Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms / A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. / Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.