Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Crusifiy Me If You Want. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crusifiy Me If You Want. (5328 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Madukaele(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
Nice try locking the last post but i aint through yet. Pls hear this

exo 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Acts 15:20 We write them that they abstain from pollution of idols, from fornication from strangled.

1 cor 6 :13 Meat for the belly and the belly for meat but God shall destroy both it and them,now the body is not for fornication but for the lord and the lord for the body.

1 thes 4:3 This is the will of God ,even your sanctification that ye should abstain from fornication.

Remember the way that looks right unto a man the end DEATH.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ride on pastor!
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Freiburger(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2010
E don reach God's time now romance section posters dey hid face.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2010
oh God there are many virgins here, can you just please shut up!
Virginity of mind is more important than the virginity of the body.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by r231(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2010
lwkmd

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

mr virgin don yari ooo

ok wetin you want shay make we turn virgin ni or what
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Madukaele(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2010
simply, dont be deceived by the way of the world,BE WISE many have gone. Y IS EVERY ONE ANGER WITH VIRGIN TOPICS,  RATIO OF SE=X TO VIRGIN TOPIC IS LIKE 20:1, SO Y GET ANGER?WHY? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
*yawn* another idiot.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by googles: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]this guy confuses me this time he is talking about fornication, another time its a girl dat did not straf him cos she is always on her period na wa o

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]this guy confuses me this time he is talking about fornication, another time its a girl dat did not straf him cos she is always on her period na wa o

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Exactly why I say 'believers' are hypocrites just like their god. NEXT !
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by chibaby5(f): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2010
Madukaele:

simply, dont be deceived by the way of the world,BE WISE many have gone. Y IS EVERY ONE ANGER WITH VIRGIN TOPICS,  RATIO OF SE=X TO VIRGIN TOPIC IS LIKE 20:1, SO Y GET ANGER?WHY? undecided undecided undecided

i lyk am!  wink dint actually lyk da way da oda topic was locked.
err1 haz da ryt 2 express themselves! if u dnt lyk it, dnt respond. . .simple as!  angry
there r alotta crap in NL dat deservess lockin more. . KMTT!!
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by 190: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=26pt]where are my 501 crew (dr.shidodo,walestar,Po,r,n,o~dude~cockyz)

They need to see this and leave comments abt dis[/size]
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
rokiatu:

oh God there are many virgins here, can you just please shut up!
Virginity of mind is more important than the virginity of the body.

You're confused.

Mikaela:

Exactly why I say 'believers' are hypocrites just like their god. NEXT !

God is a "hypocrite"? I wager YOU are the hypocrite . . . God simply lays down rules by which He expects His children to abide by, you are free to ignore them.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2010
Didn't jesus f[i]u[/i]ck Mary Magdalena? Yes, yes he did.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

You're confused.

so you may think tongue next
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by 190: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Omo where dat 1 dey for bible
i nor see am ooh

closes eyes and runs away from thread
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Madukaele(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
Life on earth is only but 90 yrs ,eternity is the real life. They may criticize dont be deceived, they are only trying to be smart. BE WARNED AND BE WISE.  
googles:

i wrote does i admit, i needed answers to help me make up my mind about leaving the lady i broke up with lately, so i used different methods of threads to get answers. thanks all the same
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

and where did you get this false information? And here i was thinking atheists had any form of intelligence.

rokiatu:

so you may think tongue next

Sorry . . . so i firmly know and is obvious from your post. Its the same old anti-virginity rants from the inferior crowd.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

and where did you get this false information? And here i was thinking atheists had any form of intelligence.

Sorry . . . so i firmly know and is obvious from your post. Its the same old anti-virginity rants from the inferior crowd.
Ah crap ! Nobody here gets it. It's not sarcasm if I have to explain it.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by chibaby5(f): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

where did u get ds 4rm  
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Freiburger(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
chi-baby:

where did u get ds 4rm

u think say na everyone wey dey here e head correct mikaela na igbo smoker.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2010
chi-baby:

where did u get ds 4rm  
I need an explanation. Mary was a LovePeddler right? And you want me to believe that Jesus remained a virgin? Wasn't he like 35? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Didn't the bitch throw herself at him? Please don't tell me that he only kissed her forehead and said : go woman, sin no more. Unless if he was gay.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Madukaele(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2010
I have seen heaven and hell, God be my witness. if u want to prove life after death. pray like this (Lord Jesus please show me were i will end up living the way i am now or u simple pray,God show me life after Death), pray for only 1 week, and pray like u mean it. I belive the God that i serve will revile to u all u think is hidden.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

I need an explanation. Mary was a LovePeddler right? And you want me to believe that Jesus remained a virgin? Wasn't he like 35? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Didn't the naughty woman throw herself at him? Please don't tell me that he only kissed her forehead and said : go woman, sin no more. Unless if he was gay.

and all this is deduced from?

1. Christ wasnt 35.

2. We do not read that the woman "threw herself at Him".

3. There are men over 35 who remain virgins . . . there's something called self discipline . . . a thing many of you unintelligent morons lack and wish to foister on others.

4. You dont need an explanation . . . only a repudiation.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by googles: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]oyinbo and her weed troubles again na wa o

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]ha igbo na  b.a.s.t.a.r.d
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

and all this is deduced from?

1. Christ wasnt 35.

2. We do not read that the woman "threw herself at Him".

3. There are men over 35 who remain virgins . . . there's something called self discipline . . . a thing many of you unintelligent morons lack and wish to foister on others.

4. You dont need an explanation . . . only a repudiation.
You did not read? So that makes it untrue? She was a freaking LovePeddler and jesus liked her. How old was he then? 30? Boo, 5 years difference. And men who remain virgins at 35 don't do it by choice, rather lack of opportunity. You know, ugliness factor.

You're blind. The bible is so contradictory yet you don't question it. You follow it blindly. *yawn* idiots.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by chibaby5(f): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2010
Freiburger:

u think say na everyone wey dey here e head correct mikaela na igbo smoker.

lol i cnt shout oo  grin

Mikaela:

I need an explanation. Mary was a LovePeddler right? And you want me to believe that Jesus remained a virgin? Wasn't he like 35? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Didn't the naughty woman throw herself at him? Please don't tell me that he only kissed her forehead and said : go woman, sin no more. Unless if he was gay.

i c u knw abita ur bible. . .nwayz Jesus had a mission on earth n dat is 2 save us. .(sinners 4rm death)
mary magdalene is a gd example of his mission on earth. . .i.e 2 cleanse us 4rm our many sins
i hope u knw dat Jesus was not human though he cme 2 the world as a man wearin this earthly flesh.
so yes! he 4gave her of her sins and asked her 2 go n sin nomore.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2010
chi-baby:

lol i cnt shout oo  grin

i c u knw abita your bible. . .nwayz Jesus had a mission on earth n dat is 2 save us. .(sinners 4rm death)
mary magdalene is a gd example of his mission on earth. . .i.e 2 cleanse us 4rm our many sins
i hope u knw dat Jesus was not human though he cme 2 the world as a man wearin this earthly flesh.
so yes! he 4gave her of her sins and asked her 2 go n sin nomore.

He wasn't human yet he came in human flesh. Didn't the loser bleed when being crucified? The blood was red right? So he was human. Are you going to tell me that he didn't have erections? Didn't poo or fart? Didn't scratch his ass. Hahaha !
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by chibaby5(f): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

He wasn't human yet he came in human flesh. Didn't the loser bleed when being crucified? The blood was red right? So he was human. Are you going to tell me that he didn't have erections? Didn't poo or fart? Didn't scratch his backside. Hahaha !

is it dat u cnt read he came in the form of man! dnt u understand wat dat means?? i.e he came human lyk me n u but da diff is da he had all da powers on earth n beneath the earth still in him.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

You did not read? So that makes it untrue? She was a freaking LovePeddler and jesus liked her. How old was he then? 30? Boo, 5 years difference. And men who remain virgins at 35 don't do it by choice, rather lack of opportunity. You know, ugliness factor.

You're blind. The bible is so contradictory yet you don't question it. You follow it blindly. *yawn* idiots.

lol see who's accusing me of "not reading"?  grin You're just a joke.

Sorry WHERE DID YOU READ THE NONSENSE you spewed above? Just show me . . .

Yes Mary was a freaking LovePeddler (like many of you are to be honest . . . )

but where did you read that Jesus "liked" her in the sense that you all use it today?

It is well documented that Christ was crucified at about 30 - 33 yrs of age . . . since he met Mary Magedalene BEFORE His death it is IMPOSSIBLE that he met her at 35. This is basic common sense . . . try it, it doesnt hurt.

Virgin men at 35 do not simply do it out of "lack of opportunity" . . . the nonsensical excuse many of you undisciplined whores like to use. There are probably uglier men and women who lose their virginities at 12 yrs of age here in the US and Europe.

lol the bible is "contradictory" and yet its quite clear you've never read it since you cant get basic facts right no? And you call me "blind"? there is none more blind than she who cannot see.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
chi-baby:

is it dat u cnt read he came in the form of man! dnt u understand wat dat means?? i.e he came human lyk me n u but da diff is da he had all da powers on earth n beneath the earth still in him.

not everyone who can read has the cranial capacity to digest it. Dont make that mistake.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by TeeJay6(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

He wasn't human yet he came in human flesh. Didn't the loser bleed when being crucified? The blood was red right? So he was human. Are you going to tell me that he didn't have erections? Didn't poo or fart? Didn't scratch his backside. Hahaha !
", every knee shall boy and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, " call Him a loser, gay etc as much as you like one day you will face Him and then it will become evident who the joke is really on, carry on madam its your season to be a jolly  angry
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

You do not know me and yet you assume that I against virginity simply because
I raise an opinion about virginity. you have no ideal even whether I am a virgin or not, I could be but I don't go wearing it as a
scarf roaming around. at the end of the day been a virgin doesn't define us what define us is our personal characters.
maybe I'm wrong. I don't know you. So I will not make conclusions about you like you have made about me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ / Ingredients In Soaps By Celestial Church Of Christ(ccc) / The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.