Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard (15580 Views)

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by ThisTrend(f): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2017

A team of Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (F-SARS) on Wednesday, August 30, along Ikot-Ekpene road, Aba intercepted one L300 Mitsubishi Bus with Reg. No. KT 126 KST conveying 24 pieces of Solar Batteries and two gas cylinders with its hose.

They arrested the driver identified as Ifeanyi Jacob, a member of the gang that recently robbed an MTN Mast in Ohanze village Obi-Ngwa LGA of the state.

The security man attached to the Mast, Brown Ohia was attacked during the robbery. Effort is on to apprehend other members of the gang.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photo-police-nabs-member-of-gang-that.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by ttemmi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wait and see flat-headers come and say this is witch-hunt.

The Igbos see this as hustle or business.

17 Likes

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
To the poster above clap for yourself. Thought I was FTC. Not like I had any comment

10 Likes

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by iamJ(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
those inverter batteries got me licking my lips

Just 6 and i will be having 24/7 light grin , if he wasnt caught he would have sold them for 5k, that's why its good to have IGBO friends, never know when an opportunity will surface

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by jobaltol: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
People have poor conscience...how can you steal the equipments of a basic human need? It is grossly unfair

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by soberdrunk(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
So nah this people nor dey allow us enjoy our xvideos in peace without buffering angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by charleff512(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
People Can Steal Anything.These Ones Want Start Another Robbery Industry In Nigeria!
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by cr7rooney10(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
If not crime i not guda, who is mtn. master of robber
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by simplemach(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
I don't think a thief or an armed rubber in his right senses will ever prefer stealing inverter batteries to any other thing, considering the weight of those batteries. I don't think the stress can equal the gain.
Anyway Thief na Thief sha, anything goes.
Instead of not stealing anything sometimes dem go thief even of na BRA wen womam wash spread for outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by Smooyis(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmmmm, many days for the thief, but one day for the owner of things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by EuDavies(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
D guy done humble... �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by lonelydora: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
No peace for the wicked
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by goldenfresh: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Space booked
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by emeijeh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
See his face!

Na dem

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by Abiagirl777(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oshi aguru !
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by policy12: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why na nairaland can change you to be tribalistic. I don't believe I am checking the names. Which day I join NCAN reporting from Enugu Holy Ghost market branch.
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by johnnyholtby(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:

Just 6 and I will be having 24/7 light grin , if he wasnt caught he would have sold them for 5k, that's why its good to have IGBO friends, never know when an opportunity will surface
trust me you on a long thing..Dem go gada arrest una..U think say na awoof abi

1 Like

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by PMWSpirit(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Busted

1 Like

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by freedom96: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
BSS?
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by crackerspub: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:

Just 6 and i will be having 24/7 light grin , if he wasnt caught he would have sold them for 5k, that's why its good to have IGBO friends, never know when an opportunity will surface

Mumu Afonja, so Igbo's are thieves what about your brothers that specialize in high-level robbery and skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by LastSurvivor11: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
See him face like sorry

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by Almaiga: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
This man na Original Biafran, see the shape of his head. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by free2ryhme: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
ThisTrend:

A team of Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (F-SARS) on Wednesday, August 30, along Ikot-Ekpene road, Aba intercepted one L300 Mitsubishi Bus with Reg. No. KT 126 KST conveying 24 pieces of Solar Batteries and two gas cylinders with its hose.

They arrested the driver identified as Ifeanyi Jacob, a member of the gang that recently robbed an MTN Mast in Ohanze village Obi-Ngwa LGA of the state.

The security man attached to the Mast, Brown Ohia was attacked during the robbery. Effort is on to apprehend other members of the gang.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photo-police-nabs-member-of-gang-that.html

na wa ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by MasterKim: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
See head like centre table

2 Likes

Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by luluman: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
jobaltol:
People have poor conscience...how can you steal the equipments of a basic human need? It is grossly unfair
Bros don't waste your time preaching o, to the Igbos anything is "stealable"
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by UfuomaUN(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:

which 5k 2v 1000AH batteries go for for 18-25k in the black market. Those thieves nearly got away with a lot of moneygrin
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by femolii: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu send him.
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by classicfrank4u(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2017
look at his face looking humble, but bet me if you release him he wouldn't mind stealing dat same day cry
Re: Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard by obyrich(m): 2:08am On Sep 01, 2017
UfuomaUN:

which 5k 2v 1000AH batteries go for for 18-25k in the black market. Those thieves nearly got away with a lot of moneygrin
The batteries are 12V, 165AH. I know both the site securityman and the FSARS Officer in charge of the case personally. These guys have done evil. I won't disclose much here. I will contact the security man and the FSARS DSP tomorrow. I am very pleased to hear this news.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Missing Children Found In Anambra State (Photo) / Man Brutalized By Police In Lagos Lands In Hospital (Photos) / 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.