Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

All I Need To Know: Hacked PS3 Slim - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / All I Need To Know: Hacked PS3 Slim (1694 Views)

Hacked PS3 Slim For Sale / Any Hacked Ps3 Slim For Sale / In Need Of Ps3 Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Need To Know: Hacked PS3 Slim by DerrickOfficial(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys, am planning on buy a hacked PS3 slim and I would wish you gamers to put me through on what and what I need to know
Re: All I Need To Know: Hacked PS3 Slim by ibawon(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Hacked PS4 SLIM ?
I am not getting you or you mean Hacked PS3 SLIM
Re: All I Need To Know: Hacked PS3 Slim by TheBawse(m): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2017
DerrickOfficial:
Hey guys, am planning on buy a hacked PS4 slim and I would wish you gamers to put me through on what and what I need to know
There is no hack for ps4. I am suspecting u mean ps3.
Re: All I Need To Know: Hacked PS3 Slim by BiggSmoke: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
DerrickOfficial:
Hey guys, am planning on buy a hacked PS3 slim and I would wish you gamers to put me through on what and what I need to know
An excellent choice of hacked PS3 on Jiji wink
Re: All I Need To Know: Hacked PS3 Slim by 14teenK: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hacked necessarily mean that you don't have to bother looking for ps3 disk to play, the games are loaded into the harddisk of your ps3. Whatsapp me for more details and cheap hacked ps3 both slim and fat.

(1) (Reply)

Dream Soccer League : All Competitions / I Found A Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 / Ps3 Bhadguys Need Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.