Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:34 PM

What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? (3856 Views)

Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lol....achi is bae! It goes with uha, uziza, olugbu, ukazi and anara leaf.

Goodmorning & happy Sunday. Hope you went to Church.
yes dear i jst came back..even though am not a religious person i more of a spiritual person
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirBLUNT:
yes dear i jst came back..even though am not a religious person i more of a spiritual person
That's good. Welcome back then.
Please explain the Spiritual person thing
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissJoy29:

That's good. Welcome back then.
Please explain the Spiritual person thing
i have an open mind..i dont discreminate any religion if u invite me to the mosque i wil attend..i dnt see myself as a christian i see myself as a child of God who wants to hav a personal relationship wit GOD lyk ABRAHAM,DAVID,MOSES and the rest... i dnt bilieve everytin dat a pastor jst say i study the bible to knw God personally...
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i have an open mind..i dont discreminate any religion if u invite me to the mosque i wil attend..i dnt see myself as a christian i see myself as a child of God who wants to hav a personal relationship wit GOD lyk ABRAHAM,DAVID,MOSES and the rest... i dnt bilieve everytin dat a pastor jst say i study the bible to knw God personally...
Ok...I understand. And I concur especially with your last sentence. But I PERSONALLY disagree with your second sentence. I have an open mind too. But there are some boundaries I can't cross
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissJoy29:

Ok...I understand. And I concur especially with your last sentence. But I PERSONALLY disagree with your second sentence. I have an open mind too. But there are some boundaries I can't cross
i undastand u i was jst exagerating to the xtreme..what is ur philosophy abt religion?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i undastand u i was jst exagerating to the xtreme..what is ur philosophy abt religion?
Ok. I get now. My philosophies? Well, like you, I don't swallow everything these god of men say nowadays. I believe in personal convictions. I believe it is possible to hear from God Himself without waiting for a man of God. I'm also both religious and Spiritual.
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissJoy29:

Ok. I get now. My philosophies? Well, like you, I don't swallow everything these god of men say nowadays. I believe in personal convictions. I believe it is possible to hear from God Himself without waiting for a man of God. I'm also both religious and Spiritual.
karl max is quoted as saying "that religion is the opium of the masses,the help of the helpless,the soul of the soulest...and i guess in nigeria we are so drunk in it...do u share the same sentiment with karl?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirBLUNT:
karl max is quoted as saying "that religion is the opium of the masses,the help of the helpless,the soul of the soulest...and i guess in nigeria we are so drunk in it...do u share the same sentiment with karl?
I believe that we are so drunk in Religion in Nigeria. We are so religious yet so wicked. How does one even reconcile the two?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissJoy29:

I believe that we are so drunk in Religion in Nigeria. We are so religious yet so wicked. How does one even reconcile the two?
am afriad we cant because we r so drunk,the problem of nigeria is religion and until we realize dat religion is man made and it takes understanding to be outstanding...u dnt nid religion to tel abt gud and evil wat u nid is empathy..but what is the way forward?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirBLUNT:
am afriad we cant because we r so drunk,the problem of nigeria is religion and until we realize dat religion is man made and it takes understanding to be outstanding...u dnt nid religion to tel abt gud and evil wat u nid is empathy..but what is the way forward?
Exactly @ we don't need religion to tell about good & evil. I think we all have to stop lying to ourselves & living in denial and hypocrisy by hiding under Religion to work evil.
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissJoy29:

Exactly @ we don't need religion to tell about good & evil. I think we all have to stop lying to ourselves & living in denial and hypocrisy by hiding under Religion to work evil.
exactly but u see in nigeria if u talk abt religion u wil b labelled as an anti christ which i find it quite appauling alot of christian are so oblivious of wat christianity is evn abt..
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirBLUNT:
exactly but u see in nigeria if u talk abt religion u wil b labelled as an anti christ which i find it quite appauling alot of christian are so oblivious of wat christianity is evn abt..
Exactly! So oblivious
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissJoy29:

Exactly! So oblivious
am finding u very interested..except wen it comes to achi soup
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirBLUNT:
am finding u very interested..except wen it comes to achi soup
Lol... grin grin
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissJoy29:
Lol... grin grin
what has been your main source of motivation so far in life?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirBLUNT:
what has been your main source of motivation so far in life?
God
failures
music

yours?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissJoy29:
God failures music
yours?
GOD, success inspired, and the fear of failure itself
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirBLUNT:
GOD, success inspired, and the fear of failure itself
Wow! Nice one.

What is your biggest fear in life?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 5:37am On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Wow! Nice one.

What is your biggest fear in life?
to die a poor man...am not just talking about money to me its about leaving a legacy behind for the unborn generation..
what is your's?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
to die a poor man...am not just talking about money to me its about leaving a legacy behind for the unborn generation..
what is your's?
Ok..mine is to miss Heaven.
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 6:39am On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Ok..mine is to miss Heaven.
of course no human wants to miss heaven apart from that...what is your fear?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
of course no human wants to miss heaven apart from that...what is your fear?
You would think it's all human beings that wouldn't want to miss Heaven right? Well, you are sadly mistaken.

Anywaay, apart from fear of missing Heaven, the closest one is being trapped in an unhealthy marriage.
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

You would think it's all human beings that wouldn't want to miss Heaven right? Well, you are sadly mistaken.

Anywaay, apart from fear of missing Heaven, the closest one is being trapped in an unhealthy marriage.
tell me who will voluntarily wants to miss heaven pls elucidate on that?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
tell me who will voluntarily wants to miss heaven pls elucidate on that?
Lol...have you not seen those who have pledged their loyalty to the devil himself?

Have you not seen those who have allowed sin and constant indulging in it and neglecting of God pricking their hearts to deaden their conscience?
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by sirBLUNT: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lol...have you not seen those who have pledged their loyalty to the devil himself?

Have you not seen those who have allowed sin and constant indulging in it and neglecting of God pricking their hearts to deaden their conscience?
yea probably does that have sold their soul to the devil...lyk the iluminati atleast does once knows their fate here on earth but apart from them no human wil like to miss heaven, some girls wil say i want a God fearing man but the question is which man wil tel u dat he is not GOD fearing man bt of course by their fruits u shal knw dem...same thing no matter how a man is evil he wil stil tel u he wants to make heaven no man bilieves dat he is evil
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by MissJoy29(f): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
yea probably does that have sold their soul to the devil...lyk the iluminati atleast does once knows their fate here on earth but apart from them no human wil like to miss heaven, some girls wil say i want a God fearing man but the question is which man wil tel u dat he is not GOD fearing man bt of course by their fruits u shal knw dem...same thing no matter how a man is evil he wil stil tel u he wants to make heaven no man bilieves dat he is evil
True!
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by vertF(f): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Mine is beans and fried plantains...i love the food and can definitely cook it well.
Re: What's The One Food You Can Prepare That Will Always Be A Hit? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Okro soup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogi Or Custard? / Is There Any Nigeria Food That Doesn't Have Oil? / Affordable Peanut Coating Machine Fabricated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.