Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (40067 Views)

Mr. Eazi Is Not A Good Singer, He’s A Lazy Musician – K.K Fosu / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Igboblog: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
This photo of popular singer Mr Eazi got fans talking after he shared it on Instagram, but one of his fans reacted by asking him whether this is the only sweater the singer has because he always post photos wearing this same sweater. What do you think? See photos below
Source : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/08/is-this-only-sweater-that-you-have-fan.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Wetin Concern the fans abi na airconditioners?...maybe he's got more than one.Its sure he's got more than one,so whats the fuss all about?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Cashrange660: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Choi.. Naija I hail una, what if the guy has more than one but all of them are same colour? Just like mark the owner of facebook who wears only one type of grey T-shirt.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Just like one naija babe asked Mark (Facebook owner) on his fbk page .

Is this the only Tshirt u have ? grin grin

People can be funny grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Igboblog: 12:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Cashrange660:
Choi.. Naija I hail una, what if the guy has more than one but all of them are same colour? Just like mark the owner of facebook who wears only one type of grey T-shirt.
Nobody the happy for Naija again. lol grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Simple question o
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by RealZizou(m): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Naija no dey take am cool wit person,his name eazi and he decided to wear one easy sweater 4 life...Therefore life is eazi 4 him grin

4 Likes

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Just another lousy set of attention seekers. What if that's his only sweater? Is it a crime to have one? or must he flaunt designer sweaters and stuff to prove he has what exactly? Too many dumb fans arounds and bloggers aren't helping either

21 Likes

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 2:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Some people just "live" to "watch" other people... While their own lives waste away....what a pity... cry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 2:39am On Sep 01, 2017
what if this is his favorite? Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by MasterKim: 3:04am On Sep 01, 2017
majamajic:

People can be funny grin
Nigerians no get Joy again

2 Likes

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Satansadvocate(m): 4:36am On Sep 01, 2017
This was before life became eazi

that guy black like ghanian malam

2 Likes

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2017
monitoring spirits just full nigeria like worm..... sad

5 Likes

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2017
maybe it's his favorite. and again it's just a question.

1 Like

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Igboblog: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2017
majamajic:

People can be funny grin
lol
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by cheehummer(f): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
https://www.facebook.com/girlieclothings/
This store is a front. They don't deliver any goods or have any to sell. I've been a victim and would hate to see anyone fall for their schemes. They have good pictures, seemingly attractive products and many followers. I fear many would still patronise them. Each time I make a post on their page, they of course block me.
#spreadtheword#saynotocrime#love
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by veekid(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
It's ileya day with no noise
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Tochex10: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2017
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Shorsky1(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2017
Why don't the fan who is complaining buy a sweater for him.
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2017
The guy is trying to be modest...
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Is it their bizness
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Some people non get sense especially girls. Thats why they are always been deceived by what they see. Though I am a fashion and designer lover but I see many people far far richer that me wear cloth that I consider cheap and wouldnt buy when I see then in mall.

Na by clothes?

1 Like

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Some people can not just mind their business
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Someone cannot wear his favorite sweater in peace again.

These our Nigerian youths need job.

1 Like

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by dust144(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2017
This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Pipu shud learn 2 mind dere bizness....
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by succyblinks(f): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2017
cheehummer:
https://www.facebook.com/girlieclothings/
This store is a front. They don't deliver any goods or have any to sell. I've been a victim and would hate to see anyone fall for their schemes. They have good pictures, seemingly attractive products and many followers. I fear many would still patronise them. Each time I make a post on their page, they of course block me.
#spreadtheword#saynotocrime#love

I went through the page and saw it was really a scam, you can do better by posting this on their comment section on all the pictures as I am already doing. I just can't imagine how many people must have fell for this scam

1 Like

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2017
Angry people all over the place.
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Bayokun(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2017
Different Sweater, same color...
Contact me for ur MTN data bundles
1gb--N600...
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
joblessness at it's peak, wetin concern dem wit him sweater now
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by hillarioux: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2017
such person never know mark Zuckerberg, when it comes to same colour of cloth, the guy is a legend in that and nobody ever talked about it upto now. Do u know why?
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by EmyLeo(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2017
all this fans and aproko work ehen!..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Rated: Zlatan Reacts To Headies Nominating Him Alongside Rema, Lyta Fireboy / Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) / Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.