Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student (9615 Views)

4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike / Digest: Incredible 1490 Leonardo Da Vinci's To-do List Will Inspire You! / ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Abdullahi1994: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Did you watch that great match between Mayweather and McGregor? Don’t feel sorry if you don’t, neither do I. I only checked the result and that too was when I want to write this post. What most people emphasized about the fight was the amount it cost to watch the live match, I don’t mean on TV, I mean real life. It’s an average of $10k and I heard both player make millions in that single fight.
But what do these people do to deserve this kind of attention? They practice, every day, which is one lesson you should learn as a student, you need to practice every day to become the best at what you do.
Here are 4 things that must be on your daily to do list as a student
1. Reading: If you are an athlete who wants to win the Olympic what would you do? Let me tell you what they do. They practice every single day. By practicing every day, they get to train their muscle and get good at their craft. This is true for reading too, by reading every day, you are training your brain muscle. With time if you continue to train your muscle daily, you will realize that your mental muscle is strengthened and your thinking will be above that of an average man. You will think smart and take smart decisions.
2. Exercise: Cultivating the act of daily exercise is good for your health and makes you smarter. When I say exercise, I don’t mean you have to do some heavy weight lifting or run like Usain Bolt (if you can do this, they are nice). But one simple exercise I personally practice every day is a fast walk. You know the kind of walk you take when you are late for a meeting? That’s the deal. That is exactly what am talking about. This will not only make you fit but will also help you think clearly.
3. Sleeping: The brain in its function works like a machine. Let me ask you a question, what will happen if you keep running a machine 24hours every day for the whole year non-stop? Yes it will break down. Sleeping is similar to the break you give that machine, it refreshes your brain and replenishes your energy. One way I use sleeping is; I sleep whenever I have a great challenge I could not find answer to. And I don’t always come up with an answer every time I wake up but trust me, it help me see the challenge from a different angle and that is what you need most time to solve a problem.
4. Goal Visualization: This is like meditation, but here you think. You think by asking thought provoking questions like: what are my life goals? What do I need to do today that will bring me closer to my goal? Am I currently doing what will bring me closer to my goal or am I doing the opposite? It is like checking yourself before you are checked.
What daily routine do you have that I did not mention? I would like to know about them. Share in the comment box below

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 01, 2017
cool
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 01, 2017
cry cool
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by missyQween(f): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2017
So on point
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Opeyemibayonle(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2017
on point
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2017
And lastly, Banging

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Olaniyi53(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2017
owkay.... thanks
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by eddy42(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2017
I can relate
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by MhizzAJ(f): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Cool
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Antonblack(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2017
2undexy:
And lastly, Banging
oga banger u must show urself . u see that ur village people av succeeded in doing you. nice one op tho

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by ItzHoludex(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Issa good write up.
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Stop wasting your time in Nigerian schools that don't teach you how to be independent

See my profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Kabawhat: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2017
plot of land for sale ...........
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2017
what about eating....belle ministry.. Or will you read, exercise, think about goals and sleep with eating food? Please add eating
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2017
what about eating....belle ministry.. Or will you read, exercise, think about goals and sleep without eating food? Please add eating
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2017
I do 3 &4 regularly
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by prosper21(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Nailed it!

Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Jinyjagz(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2017
nice write up.
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Nobleking2000(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Nice
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Stop wasting your time in Nigerian schools that don't teach you how to be independent

See my profile
Does foreign school teach you how to be independent?

You guys always rush to condemn Nigerian schools.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Emeka71(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2017
donproject:
cool
Planning your own to-do list; after you'd claim 1st to comment.
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Emeka71:
Planning your own to-do list; after you'd claim 1st to comment.
lol...I don't gush over first to comment anyway. That is how I just feel to comment sir.
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by NigerianScholar: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Points 1&2. Not necessary

How will a normal human being/student read and excercise every single day

Abdullahi1994:
Did you watch that great match between Mayweather and McGregor? Don’t feel sorry if you don’t, neither do I. I only checked the result and that too was when I want to write this post. What most people emphasized about the fight was the amount it cost to watch the live match, I don’t mean on TV, I mean real life. It’s an average of $10k and I heard both player make millions in that single fight.
But what do these people do to deserve this kind of attention? They practice, every day, which is one lesson you should learn as a student, you need to practice every day to become the best at what you do.
Here are 4 things that must be on your daily to do list as a student
1. Reading: If you are an athlete who wants to win the Olympic what would you do? Let me tell you what they do. They practice every single day. By practicing every day, they get to train their muscle and get good at their craft. This is true for reading too, by reading every day, you are training your brain muscle. With time if you continue to train your muscle daily, you will realize that your mental muscle is strengthened and your thinking will be above that of an average man. You will think smart and take smart decisions.
2. Exercise: Cultivating the act of daily exercise is good for your health and makes you smarter. When I say exercise, I don’t mean you have to do some heavy weight lifting or run like Usain Bolt (if you can do this, they are nice). But one simple exercise I personally practice every day is a fast walk. You know the kind of walk you take when you are late for a meeting? That’s the deal. That is exactly what am talking about. This will not only make you fit but will also help you think clearly.
3. Sleeping: The brain in its function works like a machine. Let me ask you a question, what will happen if you keep running a machine 24hours every day for the whole year non-stop? Yes it will break down. Sleeping is similar to the break you give that machine, it refreshes your brain and replenishes your energy. One way I use sleeping is; I sleep whenever I have a great challenge I could not find answer to. And I don’t always come up with an answer every time I wake up but trust me, it help me see the challenge from a different angle and that is what you need most time to solve a problem.
4. Goal Visualization: This is like meditation, but here you think. You think by asking thought provoking questions like: what are my life goals? What do I need to do today that will bring me closer to my goal? Am I currently doing what will bring me closer to my goal or am I doing the opposite? It is like checking yourself before you are checked.
What daily routine do you have that I did not mention? I would like to know about them. Share in the comment box below

Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by NigerianScholar: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by Gerrard59(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
2undexy:
And lastly, Banging

Banging is good but it can lead to distraction and you might fail to make a first. shocked

Bang responsibly.

@Post, Exercise is not necessary. Rather eat nutritiously.
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by lilmaydee(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
5. Eating good food
6. making some cash.
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by rjek: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Get latest news on education at
www.eduterate.com
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by MrOdyssey(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
OP tell your self the truth. Are all those things you dropped up there really practical?.

Can one really read everyday?. remember sometimes you return from lectures as late as 6pm and you are already totally famished and exhausted for any other academic work for that day.

It good to dream big and set high standards but these is REAL LIFE so snap out of your FANTASY.
Re: 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student by cy4cent(f): 2:57am On Sep 02, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

See my profile

Oh really? And do what exactly? You were able to write in comprehensible English, probably cos you are educated.

After acquiring education, you guys turn around to discourage others.
Who told you all schools abroad teach you to be independent?

Whatever you decide to do in life, with education you tend to do it differently from the uneducated folks.
Is it because of the Bitcoin investment you advertise you think people should stop going to school?

Crypto currency trading or investment can be done even while you studying or working, it's not something new.
M not sure you are more involved in crypto currencies than I am, but it still doesn't stop me from pursuing my academic goals.

With an advice and mentality like yours, youths will forever be thugs to our politicians and their wards cos they can not contest for nor be appointed into any decision making body, they will keep complaining and grumbling like we have on Nairaland, but can't do anything about it cos they are not electable nor appointable.

Let's be wary, of the kind of unsolicited advice we dish out pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact / Bayelsa To Include Chinese Language In School Curriculum / Waec GCE (Agricultural Science Alternative To Practical) answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.