Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari (22256 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has praised the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu for meeting with Some south east governors a few days ago in Enugu state.

Speaking in Ado Ekiti on Thursday, Fayose commended 'Kanu's commitment to peace and display of humility' by attending the meeting. He also pointed out the meeting provided a veritable platform, which the Igbo should key into “otherwise they will remain guinea pig as long as this country exists.”

Fayose said he was “particularly glad that South-East governors have come to the realization that they cannot ignore their own in times like these as agitations are normal and must not be ignored, although the approach should be handled with caution.”

He blamed President Muhammadu Buhari’s actions for agitations in the country.

“The father figure of this country is president Buhari and, if his language does not represent unity, there will be agitations like we are seeing now. A father figure rallies even the bad boys in his house. The utterances and actions of Buhari, when he became president, were against the unity of this country.

How can a president say he will only attend to the needs of those who gave him 97 percent vote and neglect others who did not vote for him? For Nigeria to move forward and in unity, there must be no sectionalism, there must be no oppression and there must be justice and equity.”

The governor, who commended northern leaders for standing up to ensure that the Arewa youths’ quit notice against Igbo in the North was resolved and withdrawn without arresting and detaining anyone, added: “I am sure that the same can be achieved by Igbo leaders as arresting or re-arresting Kanu may be counter-productive; it may be perceived as vilification of the entire South-East, not necessarily Kanu as a person.”

The statement read in part: “This meeting has provided a veritable platform, which the Igbo must key into otherwise they will remain guinea pig as long as this country exists.

That Eze Israel Kanu, the father of the IPOB leader, Nnamdi, and elder-statesman, Prof. Ben Nwabueze, were part of the meeting is a sign of strong determination and unity on the part of the South-East leaders and their governors, which I believe will end up in the amicable resolution of all issues involved, especially by pro-Biafra activists and IPOB.

While I appeal to the federal government to allow political solutions to agitations by Nigerians as against the use of brute force, which, regrettably, has become the hallmark of this administration, I remain committed to the call for a full and total restructuring of Nigeria through dialogue and negotiation. Even though it is too late for Nigeria to disintegrate, we do not need the All Progressives Congress kind of restructuring.

Once again, I salute my brother governors from the South-East for their historic meeting of yesterday and I urge them not to relent in their efforts to bring lasting peace and harmony to their region.

I also commend the IPOB leader, Kanu for his display of humility and commitment to peace by attending the meeting and enjoin him to cooperate with leaders of the region.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/01/fayose-praises-nnamdi-kanu-meeting-seast-govs-attacks-buhari/

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2017
For the sake of Eid-Adha I will reserve my comment.

Eid IL Mubaraq to the gallant President, Asadulahi Sai Baba.

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by OjukwuWarBird: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2017
What is the difference between Yugoslavia and Nigeria.?

What is the difference between Sudan and Nigeria.?

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by yarimo(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Any one that takes FAYOSE statements serious on your own will be your middle name

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
Your ram is intact shocked shocked shocked and please be mindful of your utterance towards Aminat508 because she belongs to me tongue

Eid IL Mubaraq

Na midolian they burst Aminat brain ooooo, that babe love midolian die. The guy get future well well grin

I no talk say you no get but your own buhari they play with am

25 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2017
You don kill me with laughter here grin grin grin that means Jonathan has successfully used your own future self reason you are barking up and down. Am sure Sai Baba is kind and he will remain small for me to enjoy my life grin grin grin

CROWNWEALTH019:

Na midolian they burst Aminat brain ooooo, that babe love midolian die. The guy get future well well grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
You don kill me with laughter here grin grin grin that means Jonathan has successfully used your own future self reason you are barking up and down. Am sure Sai Baba is kind and he will remain small for me to enjoy my life grin grin grin

Jonathan was a true Jew , he no they use people destiny grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
2019 gimmicks

Anu pam

See my profile jare

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2017
I am a Muslim and not Terrorist. My quest for igbo lady started recently and Insha Allah I will get one soon.

PDJT:

-So you're a terrorist, I mean, Muslim? And you're drooling for an Igbo woman, whilst hiding your own women in the back garden away from civilization. Smh.

-To Mr. Fayose; Nigeria has never being in a better position than The Soviet and referendum for Biafra is all we ask for. Forget Unity in Nigeria, there is absolutely nothing like that. Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Jew abi ijaw?

CROWNWEALTH019:

Jonathan was a true Jew , he no they use people destiny grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Habane(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Jonathan was a true Jew grin
So true that common sense is not common

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2017
I don't know what to call these useless south east governors for failing to synergies with Nnamdi kanu to deal with this useless tyrants that keep maginalizing their people. Fayose who is not an ibgo is showing support for NK and Biafra. but the useless governors in the east kept mute.

When Biafra comes una go smell una ynash. idiots

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2017
DabLord:
You're a bloody church goer mo.ron
Take a chill pill Palestine cry

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Habane(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Y

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Habane:
Haha haha haha, at least the Palestinians didn't reject me like the jews did to yeeboos
And that's why the Jews and sons of Israel is chewing on their bone everyday till they go into extinction

God bless the Jewish nation

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Aminat508(f): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

angry shocked
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Aminat508:
angry shocked
Baby what of midolian

Hope he's fine and did you tell him I'm asking of him ?
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by markfemisgay: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by PDJT: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
DabLord:
You're a bloody church goer mo.ron
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2017
We don't want you to praise or commend him please. If after commending him, you still stand for one fraud, then keep your applaud. We don't want to be Nigerians anymore. We want Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by PDJT: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
I am a Muslim and not Terrorist. My quest for igbo lady started recently and Insha Allah I will get one soon.

-You're probably one of those on the reserve team.

-Is that(Igbo lady) your life ambition?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by dotcomnamename: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2017
two comedians
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Ijaya123: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2017
The tragedy of a governor opens his tap of rubbish again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Umar Ganduje And Other All Set To Welcome Buhari To Kano / FG Makes Fresh Offer, ASUU Insists On UTAS / President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.