Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (23251 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2012
"i swear i care about you"
"am sorry"

tongue
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2012
Beautful.B:
so many liesssssssssssssssss he told me

^^^

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by livingstoneony(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2012
(We r banging and she noticed some marks on my shoulders)
Ex-girl-how did u get dis finger marks/scars on yuh shoulders?!
Me-playing basketball!!!
(She slapped me got up from d bed and went home)
grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by seuntola: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by vivianc(f): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Men lie all the time so I'm used to it. I don't consider any biggest or smallest. I just laugh at their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Flygeriansteve: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
vivian chinaza: Men lie all the time so I'm used to it. I don't consider any biggest or smallest. I just laugh at their stupidity.
Don't generalise else you'd incur my ire
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by vivianc(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Flygeriansteve: Don't generalise else you'd incur my ire
That should make me so scarrreeeeeeedddddd I guess? Men lie! The good ones lie to get into ur heart, the bad ones like to get into ur bed! Period! So out with ur ire joor!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by oubi: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mine is .......Opening the thread to see names of lies pple ђa√ع heard. only to realize dat it is surposed to b " WHAT" is the greatest lie Ʊ ђa√ع eva heard angry angry
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Saraha1(f): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
When my ex was forming to be calling a friend for almost 20mins and I got upset ,so I force the phone frm him so I can talk with the friend as well.But to my greatest amazement ,this guy was't chating with anyone.WTF!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2012
My ex stole recharge card & came τ̅o my crib τ̅o spend †ЂΞ weekend & lied τ̅o ♍ε she bought †ЂΞ recharge card wit her money, †ЂΞ card seller traced her number wit co_operation from mtn customer care, set her up & got her arrested, i did nt show up @ †ЂΞ station @ all. ∂α† was †ЂΞ end of everytin. Bloody criminal.

8 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by seuntola: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2012
Jenams: My ex stole recharge card & came τ̅o my crib τ̅o spend †ЂΞ weekend & lied τ̅o ♍ε she bought †ЂΞ recharge card wit her money, †ЂΞ card seller traced her number wit co_operation from mtn customer care, set her up & got her arrested, i did nt show up @ †ЂΞ station @ all. ∂α† was †ЂΞ end of everytin. Bloody criminal.
hahahahahahah lmaoingggggg.....y U̶̲̥̅̊ sef no dey buy recharge card for her ehn.....chai ur ex no try ooo
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by yuzedo: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
My ex wanted to embarrass me so during a cocktail party so she told my boss & all my colleagues that when I poo-poo I don't flush and that infact she has to use knife to divide the poo-poo b4 it can be flushed down.. undecided

I swear it was a lie, I flush everytime but they didn't believe me! embarassed cry Witch! angry

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by vascey(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
daduke2k: @googles, neva mind.@post, she spent d weekend in school wit me, on monday she was ready 2 go, gav her Tfare and told her 2 lock up . On my way 2 school i 4got my wallet , i came bak an met her shaggin my neigbour. Oboy c laughter.

Lawd Have Mercy!!!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by MadCow1: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ TOPIC: She was an undercover agent for the Nigerian Secret Service..I was like Bi`tch WTF!!! shocked . . . O Well!! I fhucked the shit outta her under the covers... grin grin
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by tunapawizzy: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
googles: [size=13pt]i caught my boyfriend right on top of a girl grinding her and guess wat he told me "she seduced me i tried to ignore her but she forced me" grin grin[/size]but i saw him on top of her looking very well "unforced"
apparently u dont give him complete package
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by segzicres(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
I think the biggest lie I have told is to tell a babe I was gonna marry her " she said that's the only way I was gonna get in her pants" so I promised her and nacked! ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
No matter how we want to hide from the fact, we have all been lied to and we have also told lies. In fact, 95% of Boy/Girl relationships (Marriage aside) is built on lies!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by yuzedo: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
She told me P-squaaar is her fada! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by mizzyboy007: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
googles:

[size=13pt]am sure if i had dedicated my whole life to straffing the pooch he would still do it . . . . .he is so freaky,boy can even climb a paw-paw tree to straf a monkey[/size]
...den girls can climb a mango tree to straff a lizard...see dis babe oh!!!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by anelka101(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
She claim to be OBAFEMI AWOLOWO last borne and she is just 21yr, Awolowo died in 1987,i beg help me do the calculation
What a big lie

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Tlake(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
Even after banging her still told me she s a virgn dat I didn't enta,dat it was only d edge I was pookn. Jeezzz was jst laughn after all d I luv while givin her

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by seuntola: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
yuzedo: She told me P-squaaar is her fada! angry angry angry
shiorr...see ur life...."Psquaaar" don turn one person...I tire for U̶̲̥̅̊ o

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by okaforjuliet(f): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
the greatest lie i have ever heard is "I LOVE YOU" grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by anelka101(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
She z her father is the leader of Boko H***m that if i tried to Bleep up with her all my family member will suffer for it(BOMB)
Latter i find out that she is from Ilorin she just look like Hausa girl
Is this a lie or treat?
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Etumgbe(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
My ex girlfriend lied to me dat she was traveling from lagos to the vila (east) only for my cousin to see her in minna with a man
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Chanchit: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Jenams: My ex stole recharge card & came τ̅o my crib τ̅o spend †ЂΞ weekend & lied τ̅o ♍ε she bought †ЂΞ recharge card wit her money, †ЂΞ card seller traced her number wit co_operation from mtn customer care, set her up & got her arrested, i did nt show up @ †ЂΞ station @ all. ∂α† was †ЂΞ end of everytin. Bloody criminal.

Birds of same feathers, flocks together, how did u get attracted to her..? Hmmmm, maybe u sef be thief.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Told me she care to be wt me for d rest of her life after being bleeped by anoda guy!! Wht a lie
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by conyema12(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
Beautful.B:
so many liesssssssssssssssss he told me

B which of them was more hilarious.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by stepo707: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tlake: Even after banging her still told me she s a virgn dat I didn't enta,dat it was only d edge I was pookn. Jeezzz was jst laughn after all d I luv while givin her
cheesy cheesy cheesy

anelka101: She claim to be OBAFEMI AWOLOWO last borne and she is just 21yr, Awolowo died in 1987,i beg help me do the calculation
What a big lie
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
"Its not what your thinking"
"I love you"
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by bodescous: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
Whenever she goes to his house,he always play d P Square song "chop my money"Not knowing he only had 3k in his account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.