Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media (37916 Views)

Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-4esy4qC7ucI/WakPICEL2kI/AAAAAAAADn8/YmyZQBnt940Xd2Q7i34owSz1t1GaWLbgQCLcBGAs/s320/chioma-akpotha-1.jpg[/img] [img]https://1.bp..com/-FUiEtqMzFUU/WakPLKAXQFI/AAAAAAAADoA/46PvzZPaEzwcQUHVcPSNkVDHU-zJ2nxmQCLcBGAs/s320/21147995_1920684208188119_2440624713664299008_n.jpg[/img]

For some days, we have been seeing photos of the new wavy eyebrow trend on social media, while some say it is cool, many say it is ugly.

Actress Chioma Akpotha has this to say about it:

Who's with me on this one? These wriggly brows MUST GO! Let's make it stop biko. They be looking like snakes , maggots and earthworms �������. Can't have them on my temple. Ngwa start kabashing oooo! Tag all your female friends oooo #WrigglyBrowsMustGo #LetsMakeItStop #laughItOff ��� #LetsGoOnBrowStrike #WomenPower @omonioboli @ufuomamcdermott @uchejombo @asoebiafrica @k8henshaw @ritadominic @funkejenifaakindele @iniedo

[img]https://3.bp..com/-dKebk_v9_Yk/WakNOAqxhOI/AAAAAAAADnw/Wb36jejKlRIrzQZsXmgUeduafgen5MDtACLcBGAs/s320/cho.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/actress-chioma-akpotha-reacts-to-new.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by iamJ(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2017
its joblessness that is doing this one

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Destined2win: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Any lady that has that eyebrows is surely possessed by evil spirit

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Stanleyafam(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2017
The marine kingdom is gradually releasing all its fashion into the world... Hence the increase of fornication.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by nenedima(f): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2017
Which kian yeye brows is this...its a No No for me! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by officialteemi(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2017
even the normal eyebrows some gals etill find it hard to draw....
now this one is out..
i wonder the outcome...
annoying part is that,most of this slayer cant even draw the map of dia country

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by TINALETC3(f): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by IMASTEX: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Well, I call it choice. As long as she is comfortable with her looks.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by ignis: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Any lady that has such eye brows should be termed prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by BHM01: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
What is her own? Everybody to their body Biko, draw ur own d way u deem fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ki leleyi? Mtcheew!!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by eleojo23: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
They keep inventing more ways to look artificial.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by RoyalBlak007: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
♤Ladies & trends
grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by hotspec(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Me looking at women and nonsense topics like

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by PiuniMan: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Prolly Wanna Create A Major Trend

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by xenakanbi337: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
With all the pressing issues the world is facing, see the fight she chose

11 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Just when you thought you have seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by marunga(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
who be this one.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by pheyimen: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
it's ur face biko! if u like draw wavy or WO! na ur wahala be that
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Khutie: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
•••one day I go park jejely go Mars go stay! our obinrin matter don tire me.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by banmee(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Destined2win:
Any lady that has that eyebrows is surely possessed by evil spirit

What's with you people and witches?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by biomustry: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigerian ladies wehdone mas
Men will be men.
Women will be Aunties
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by kokoye(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
what has women power got to this with this situation?

...and she's tagging other women hoping they agree with her against a another woman's personal choice!

Conflicted soul...

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
eyebrow won't stop me from banging
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by olowobaba10: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
WHY CAN'T THIS ATTENTION SEEKER MIND HER BUSINESS, WHAT IS HER OWN? LET HER JUST STAY ON HER LANE

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by MisterDreamz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by weedtheweeds: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
I cannot imagine that a product of a fake industry would step foot into the famous shoes of critics. This is a work of art and anyone in the entertainment industry should not condemn it. Chioma, your music, and your films are substandard and they too MUST GO. Art is self-expression and that has been the reason why a mediocre industry like Nollywood can exist.
She appears like a Puritan to many but not me. I hear people say that she doesn't act silly roles and I laugh. Is that truly an actress? They say that she accords herself with dignity and I roll on the floor. How is this one better than Cossy Orjiakor?
Chioma, HAVE SEVERAL SEATS!

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Nnachuka(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Stanleyafam:
The marine kingdom is graduating releasing all its fashion into the world... Hence the increase of fornication.
Oh my God!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by paragon40(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
And indomie is not like snakes
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Emyogalanya: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
until she catches the wriggling bug. then it will Become cool and trendy
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Sleyanya1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
They should add a sailing ship on the brow.

So we know we're looking at an Obvious Ocean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) / "Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.