Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. (3779 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Is It Proper To Pay Your Girlfriend's School Fees? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by OneNaija(m): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2010
I just like to raise this topic to see what the Guys in the House will say about it. As for me I will never do that because I know the most stupid things in the world is woman.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by H2O2: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2010
I beg your pardon?
Pay her what? Na so guys don mugu reach?
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by daylae(m): 12:43am On Feb 23, 2010
Sure i'll do! But 'll just see it as a humane gesture,especially if she got prospects; rather than thinking am doing it for me cus we might break-up, and i wouldn't want to feel like av invested in nothing.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Mikaela: 12:50am On Feb 23, 2010
Why would you do that? Hasn't she got parents? Can't she work? What the hell is this mentality? Who does that?
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Feb 23, 2010
I think this poster is living in the 260 BC
Someone please wake him up or better still
Snap him out of his dream. . .
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by H2O2: 12:56am On Feb 23, 2010
Seriously ?

This doesn't even make sense to me yet.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Kgdavid(m): 1:39am On Feb 23, 2010
it was a question guyz why are yall acting like he said something strange? now would anyone prepare a special dinner for his goat?? i need to know plz
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by daylae(m): 2:00am On Feb 23, 2010
Thanks for the back-up guy;sure u can do better!
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 23, 2010
Too bad some guyz do it for their gf. But i could do it for someone i intend to marry. But just support and not paying the school fees totally. smiley
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by modsrmoron(m): 3:29am On Feb 23, 2010
Poor investment bro poor invesment
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 23, 2010
modsrmoron:

Poor investment bro poor investment
Don't know why bro. I'm just too nice. grin
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by cybersleek(m): 4:48am On Feb 23, 2010
i can do this on humanitarian grounds, but not for love or any such lame sentiments.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by bkbabe90(m): 5:45am On Feb 23, 2010
Exactly! I guess the length of the relationship also matters. If u do it outta kindness aint nothing wrong with that. I paid off my daughter's mom's student loans. We aint have no child then. I guess love, sense of responsibility and me just tryn to help her ease her burden played a part in my decision. I'd do it again if time reversed!
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 23, 2010
What is going to be your next username? bk/babe92? tongue
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2010
OneNaija:

I just like to raise this topic to see what the Guys in the House will say about it. As for me I will never do that because I know the most silly things in the world is woman.

I'm glad you were born of a woman. . . wink
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by smooooooth: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2010
nofin wrong in dat, if she is n need and u got the means, why not. and u dnt have to do cos u expect something in return. all this preaching of love thy neighbour as thy self, seems to be falling on deaf ears.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by vercetti(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
You ask the question like there is something really wrong with doing that.
Why not especially if no one else will.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by 190: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
Omo then im in soup ooh already

cos i de pay her sch fees steady~
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by 190: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2010

Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by r231(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
chipmunkey:

Too bad some guyz do it for their gf. But i could do it for someone i intend to marry. But just support and not paying the school fees totally. smiley

something like dis

by the way good ans
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2010
If you are opportuned to do it, why shouldn't you?
Why are you in a relationship if you can't help the other?
It's not by force to be in a relationship. angry
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by bkbabe90(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2010
@Michelin: the bk99 and two others still exist (thanx for asking). I tried to pay ur "student" loans as u told me everytime u left home at 11pm (in ur skimpy clothes )that u was going to "classes". I tried to make out a check on ur behalf to " Universidad De Prostituta de Milan" but I was told such a school don't exist. Could me please call me and give me the info again so that I can pay ur student loans? Talk to u lata!
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by H2O2: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2010
stillwater:

If you are opportuned to do it, why shouldn't you?
Why are you in a relationship if you can't help the other?
It's not by force to be in a relationship. angry
. . . and being in the relationship does not necessitate paying her school fees. unless you can prove otherwise grin
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Duniverse(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
If the found is there why can't i pay it
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by sistajay(f): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2010
My ex paid for his girlfriend school fees, I guess he did it for love.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by justwise(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2010
@op,

Why not, i will if we are inlove, even if we broke up later, i wouldn't regret it cos i did it for love then.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Freiburger(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2010
I will do that if her parents are dead or less privilege, but i'll expect some %age pay back as soon as she starts working, and if we happen to be future spouse then it's not a topic.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Duniverse(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
190:

nice guy.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
H2O2:

. . . and being in the relationship does not necessitate paying her school fees. unless you can prove otherwise grin

I said if he's opportuned to do so. Won't you do it for a friend?
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by KennyG6(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
why not if you are priviledged to do so, if eventually you get married at least you would be reaping the benefits of an educated woman. Even if you dont eventually get married she will forever be indebted to you for that whether she acknowledges it or not.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Pataki: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2010
I remember back in my days in Nigeria, one of my ex had issues with paying for her own private accomodation in Uni. I was financially capable of paying her house rent for the whole year. Aside my regular spending on her monthly, I decided to pay half of her housing accomodation for a flat and told her to source out the remainder. Two weeks after that, she ended our relationship. It sure did hurt me, but I never thought of the financial involvement to the relationship.

Till tomorrow, she respects the fact that I never ever fail to give when I have to give. A relationship should never be defined by how much you contribute to your partner financially. If true love prevails, money would never be an issue to bother about, more especially, if you are blessed with resources to make the money. Nevertheless, one should know how to be prudent even in a relationship. It all boils down to balancing IMO.
Re: Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. by Moyola(f): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
Wotz da biggie? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends / And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) / Is He Deceiving Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.