Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. (909 Views)

Invest Now And Thank Me Later With Pictures / 2,500 Acres Of Agricultural Land For Sale In Uhunmwonde LGA, Edo State. / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. by hoyze24: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Happy new month everyone.
For the last part of this year which marks the beginning of massive harvest period, I'll be dwelling a lot on marketing of different agricultural produce from Benue state. Marketing as we all know is few of the agribusiness value chains that has different chains within itself. I'll be starting with yam which is a major staple consumed by almost every Nigerian in different forms. About 300000 yam tubers are consumed in Lagos daily according to the NBS. In marketing of yam tubers, one can be involved in two major ways I would classify as Direct marketing and indirect marketing. Direct marketing involves physical and active participation in the marketing process. One who is directly involved can function as a produce aggregator, merchant, wholesaler or retailer. Working as any of these guarantees some profit though it differs. It involves a lot of hardwork and most importantly it entails having good knowledge about markets: supply and target. It requires dedication, tenacity and smartness.
The other option is indirect marketing. Marketers here are virtual marketers, they do not come in contact with produce. They have the biggest commitment in capital. They make money by getting returns on their investments either on monthly basis or after a period of time. It's been practiced for a long time in production but rarely done in marketing. Indirect involvement requires investing with trusted individuals or companies. So, whichever way you want to be involved, there's a place for everyone. You either get down to do the dirty job yourself or have people do it for you. Both ways you're getting more money in your account. For those who are interested in either marketing types, I can help you get trusted people you can deal with here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. by CYCY50: 5:14am On Sep 02, 2017
I need direct marketing coz I have produce from the north like lettuce, cabbage, potatoes(Irish and sweet), sorghum, wheat, tomatoes, pepper,strawberry,cassava
My contact is 08136114114
Re: Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. by dbshaywhy(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2017
hoyze24:
Happy new month everyone.
For the last part of this year which marks the beginning of massive harvest period, I'll be dwelling a lot on marketing of different agricultural produce from Benue state. Marketing as we all know is few of the agribusiness value chains that has different chains within itself. I'll be starting with yam which is a major staple consumed by almost every Nigerian in different forms. About 300000 yam tubers are consumed in Lagos daily according to the NBS. In marketing of yam tubers, one can be involved in two major ways I would classify as Direct marketing and indirect marketing. Direct marketing involves physical and active participation in the marketing process. One who is directly involved can function as a produce aggregator, merchant, wholesaler or retailer. Working as any of these guarantees some profit though it differs. It involves a lot of hardwork and most importantly it entails having good knowledge about markets: supply and target. It requires dedication, tenacity and smartness.
The other option is indirect marketing. Marketers here are virtual marketers, they do not come in contact with produce. They have the biggest commitment in capital. They make money by getting returns on their investments either on monthly basis or after a period of time. It's been practiced for a long time in production but rarely done in marketing. Indirect involvement requires investing with trusted individuals or companies. So, whichever way you want to be involved, there's a place for everyone. You either get down to do the dirty job yourself or have people do it for you. Both ways you're getting more money in your account. For those who are interested in either marketing types, I can help you get trusted people you can deal with here.
Am interested in direct marketing, I have some farm produce too I wish to dispose such as Groundnut, melon, Locust beans(Iru), millet, local rice and beans. Here is ma contact 07061049999
Re: Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. by arizonalusa: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Am Interested, but I reside in Warri Delta state
Re: Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. by hoyze24: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2017
arizonalusa:
Which produce are you interested in? You can always get down here to source for them. I'll definitely be of help in whatever way I can.
Re: Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. by hoyze24: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2017
arizonalusa:
Marketing directly is a cool option but it's uneasy for people currently on a job to be involved or one with no experience. I hope y'all are preparing for the yam season. I hope another big marketer emerges this season. It can only get better.
Re: Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. by hoyze24: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Has anyone thought about how profitable rice farming is? The demand for locally produced rice keep going up by the day. The likes of Olam and Ashi don't even have enough rice to mill, they are fierce competition with local millers. Coupled with government drive to ban importation of rice, aren't these enough reasons for people to go into rice cultivation? Well! everyone hears but few act. Keep pondering on how to invest in agriculture, garner adequate knowledge about the value chain you're interested in and have someone with experience put you through. I bet agriculture is great. Nigeria is just so blessed. Happy new month and independence to everyone. Invest wisely before 2017 ends.
Re: Invest In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce And Forever Thank Me. by thebestprice(m): 4:07am On Oct 17, 2017
CYCY50:
I need direct marketing coz I have produce from the north like lettuce, cabbage, potatoes(Irish and sweet), sorghum, wheat, tomatoes, pepper,strawberry,cassava
My contact is 08136114114
how much your sorghum per tonne

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Turns To DNA To Prove $1m Lottery Winner In Thailand / Rent Loan, Mortgage Financing, School Fees By Mortgage Bank / Recharge And Get Paid Limited (RAGP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.